Is 500 link enough to make it?

Is 500 link enough to make it?

Attached: 7AA4A7D8-A12A-42B0-A194-2C410B3B4C9F.png (2106x1347, 3.73M)

1k link suicide stack
10k make it stack
100k fuck you stack

>$500k
Not quite, but a good starting point

Yeah in like 10 years

No. You had plenty of time to get a big boy stack. You’ll make a few hundred k, just enough to torment you about not buying more when it was dirt cheap

Actually probably this, sorry bro

Fuck

The truth is that "making it" is relative to every individual.
For someone, just a hundred thousand dollars is enough capital for him to finally start his local pizzeria he always dreamed of and then proceed to make delicious pizza pies for the rest of his life doing what he loves every single day. For someone else, not even 10 million dollars is enough where every stack of money gets burned faster than it comes. Look at the statistics of lottery winners, the vast majority of them didn’t "make it" at all in life despite winning millions of dollars.

So figure out what your goal/interest in life is and pursue it till death. Use this money as a jumpstart towards that goal.

I want to be a small business owner (maybe mowing/plowing/epoxy stuff) but money is important in order to achieve financial independence

Imagine the smell. No, really, fucking TRY to imagine the chicken stench.

>grew up on farm, childhood consisted of getting harassed by asshole chickens
I don't have to try to imagine, that's fucking nasty as hell

Also a 500 linky here, do you think its worth risking the extra 1k for the 'suicide stack?'

Yes just try and get to 1k and forget about it

Listen you dumb fuck just buy more link ffs.

If you don't know how to turn $400,000 cash (after taxes) into a comfy lifestyle where you don't have to work, then you were never meant to make it anyways.

What the fuck am I looking at

nigga if you can't prosper off 500k kys

10x your crypto with moon3d. bonus schemes awaits

if it gets to 1k why the fuck would it stop there? answer me that smug old stinkies

imagine the smell

Consensus is 10K LINK is a suicide stack.

Nope

Lets say you begin staking in January and the meme figure of 5% is true, that will net you about 25k/yr. In the US this will be considered earned income as a self-employed man ad be taxed as such. Perhaps not quite the making it most people think of it as but it is enough to be considered financially independent, you can carry on a modest lifestyle living on

Attached: 1558007361755.jpg (640x431, 18K)

anyone that thinks this is proving they have weak hands long before their hands are even tested. what a lil bitch

suicide stack is 1k.

Lurk more

Been here since 2017 and everyone said 10k was make it stack so I bought 10k for like 2500 dollars and forgot about it.

I should have Bought more all my other coins are dead