>i want to make it in crypto so i can get a qt virgin Christian wife
CRINGE

Attached: gbO8M36_d.jpg (640x1109, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1milperday.com/price
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

drawn and written by never had sex in his life user

Cope.

Imagine marrying a girl that isn't a virgin. Literally pay full price for a used car.

if by virgin you mean young then yes

a 30yo virgin woman is also worthless

Brutal and you know its happened too often

seriously get out of your room

If she's 18 and had sex with one other guy and you marry her, you are literally paying the sticker price for something another man got to joyride around in for free.

>have sex
Not an argument

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 2.54.04 PM.png (452x858, 248K)

you really believe this comic represents real life? then you've never walk out of your room

Seething roastie

thats your argument

If your wife doesn't want to have sex with you then either you suck at being a husband, she's honestly not feeling good, or you probably shouldn't have married her. if you're certain it's the 3rd option then move on as fast as you can. If it's the 1st choice then stop being a shitty husband. If it's number 2 then have some patience.

virgins are more desirable if youre a virgin yourself, for me personally I would prefer a girl that's had some (not an excessive amount) of experience. Girls that have had some experience are more fun than virgins, but its really all about what youre looking for to begin with. Do you want loyalty and something serious? Then yeah, go for a virgin. Trying to have fun and just see where things go? Then you want a non-virgin

>unrealistic expectations of your trading skills
>unrealistic expectations of white women
yeah pretty cringe

You're talking about smashing random thots user. There's no way anyone intelligent would stay in a long term relationship with one of these "fun" girls

This

M - A
G - Bunch
T - of
O - Gay
W - Ugly
- Faggots
- Who
- Will
- Never
- Have
- Sex

The absolute state of reddit cucks

MGTOW dudes typically do have sex. You're thinking of Incels

B-Y
A-O
S-U
E-R
D-P
A-O
N-S
D-T
R-
E-
D-
P-
I-
L-
L-
E-
D-

dilate

I want to make it in crypto so I can get a qt dyke wife who's sick of women and wants to try a boy. It's the perfect situation when you think about it. She has experience, but not as Chad's cumrag. Plus she knows what not to do as a gf even better than straight women because she's been on the other side and was able to get a clear view of womens' worst aspects.

Attached: 1556217404176.jpg (553x741, 71K)

You can tell a woman wrote this because the thought process is an out of sequence trainwreck.

why is everyone so upset.

you can buy women and degrade them for being a parasitical and inferior creation. A lot of the time they'll enjoy it, as if it were something that resonates deep in their soul

Based

This.
t. Happy sex life with ex virgin wife

Give birth, roastie

With VID you can make it with a harem of not only christian wives, but a myriad of other wives of different religion or even atheists...because with 100x return, not only wives are coming after you, husbands will be throwing their boxers and briefs at you

1milperday.com/price

This is true, but the real moral of the story is that spending decades focusing on money/career turns you into a shriveled up unsexy husk.