Sergey just injected 4,900,000 LINK into the market. That's a 1.4% inflation hike in less than a week

Sergey just injected 4,900,000 LINK into the market. That's a 1.4% inflation hike in less than a week.

Just let that sink in.

Attached: 1521181998466.png (578x642, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/en/blog/294786426278453248/Crypto-OTC-Services-Now-Available-on-Binance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice just bought 4,900,000

I hate you tranny fudders, take your crap to reddit

How is this FUD?
It's real and it's publicly available for everyone to see. Sergey acts like Chainlink's central bank, pretty much. This is supposed to be a 'decentralized' currency. Lol.

he can inject in me all the way he want

I dont give a fuck what hes doing. I have 100% confidence he has nothing but the best intentions. He is going to make us rich as fuck.

Attached: 1561069470334.jpg (634x1024, 114K)

Thanks for your concern, duly noted, dilate

Sergey is fucking Russian scammer!! Fuck!! Why I trust him bros!! I was big Linker but he scam me!! I sell today!! It is highest we will go again!! Fuck!! I love Sergey but he anal fuck me!! You should sell too my friends!!

5 million link would wipe out the order books and nuke the price, wherver that link is going, it isnt getting sold to us on binance

Wrong, it's a utility token for a functioning decentralized Oracle network, and a third of the tokens in existence are specified to incentivize node operators and grow and maintain the network. I would also point out that he didn't touch those tokens until after the main net had launched, instead only using the money he raised in the ico, and he made a blog post explaining what was happening, that they were expanding and hiring.

Calm down, Ranjeet

>wherver that link is going, it isnt getting sold to us on binance
Maybe they're just wait until Sergey's friends open their short positions (now that Binance has enabled leverage trading).

binance.com/en/blog/294786426278453248/Crypto-OTC-Services-Now-Available-on-Binance

Wew lad. DO. NOT. CARE.

Attached: linkchemist.jpg (500x600, 387K)

A big injection of link

and we are still at #16, top 20, market cap of crypto. My god whales are eating up all the supply.

Take a loss swingfag and buy back

>This is supposed to be a 'decentralized' currency.
Hahaha lol no it's not. Fucking retard.

This. And since Binance just opened margin trading for Link, the Link sergey sent there was probably a bank for payouts for winning. I also think Binance will announce their own node staking service soon too and were purchasing for a node.

>Just let that sink in.
this is what op does with nigger dicks

think of all the link thats going to be staked, then do your cute little inflation equation. lmfao dumb nulinker

Why is he doing this??

This
Brainlets still dont see this is not your average crypto project

Good, I need to buy more!

You didnt do your research and it shows