$LINK FAGS REPORT IN

$LINK FAGS REPORT IN
Another fake shill-BUSTED

@SilentWhstlblwr is a FRAUD

twitter.com/CobraCommanderA/status/1151974395012952065?s=19

I asked if this chink bitch was legit or just some fat weeaboo catfishing. Some thirsty tryhard sent a vid of some rando j-pop princess explaining quantum physics, then next thing you know the "LINK MARINES" showed up in their shiny white armor.

Watch out for fake shill accounts you pathetic kissless incels

Attached: IMG_20190718_180226.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>advertising and begging
archive that shit and post screencaps

nobody gives a
single
fuck

she has been making chainlink videos since 2017/2018 she stopped not but she is not a dude

Go back you stupid cunt, literally everybody knows that account is run by a 50 IQ retard that spouts bullshit everyday.

Post video of her taking bbc in her asshole. Can’t believe she clean the blood and liquid shit off of his cock like that. Their was so much saliva dripping from his ball sack after that scene. Incredible.

Attached: 1A3D470C-DFB1-48C2-9BB7-5C672D8B817C.jpg (1080x1326, 228K)

"She" was always liking and retweeting my tweets. I don't care what or who "she" is, I like her.

it's a female AI

Jump off the highest cliff you can find

Not denying her existence, but that account is not being run by her.

Leave the "chink" word out of your damn post. Is this what Jow Forums has sunk down to. Where kissless virgins who act macho behind their computer screens spew racist anti-asian rhetoric without thinking how this affects Asians out in the real world.

>being this new

I love her, shes been a linkmarine from the start.
Way better than all the nulinkers right now.

Good job

Now find out who’s behind the cherry hotwife twatter account Asian slut who fucks niggers while shilling Link

its just slang for chainlink holder user

junko is a bot

Source?

Why are you even going on Twitter? Twitter is Discord tier.

the videos she posts arent even about chainlink

Thanks for the heads up, OP! You get an upvote!

She is cute

Lmao spotted the nulinker

lol
>the videos she posts arent even about chainlink
Exactly this.

When I pointed it out and how obvious that it's not the girl, I got a bunch of these piece of shit link marine fags jumping on my dick with their white knight faggotry

I remember when this Twitter account was not junko but it was some Japanese link shill account. Thought it was a dude. Then he changed his pic and name to junko

I remember
>T. Og marine

Just getting out my ideas.

you have to go back. Also you're going to be in for a really bad time trusting chinks in this space. Asian American crypto devs are okay but anyone raised in the Orient is a parasitic scammer who has no qualms with dumping on gweilo