Keep using crypto user

pic related, the gov wants you to use their (((money))) so that you can be a democrat puppet and work for niggers all your life.
keep using crypto, don't only trade but buy things with it, prove the govermnent that you don't need them.

Attached: 1563127766350.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191367807/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191367807/
here is the OG thread with all the docs in it.

No shit , Sherlock

Attached: evolutionwelfarestate.png (600x500, 200K)

I clicked because the wheels looked like funny eyes but this is actually an apt representation, all the way down to the person on the wagon pulling more people on, nice

Pic related is pol, and we all know pol is sub human low iq

ok jew.

Attached: wssadqafqw.gif (224x222, 220K)

near the end of that pic, where the OP talks about bartering in your local community is interesting. It's the same thing that the Rothschild "larper" mentioned in that thread that was posted a while back. I don't know how realistic that is given the state of the average person in any given community

this just made my think how important btc is

the fact that he had to realize that the government budget is divided among discretionary and mandatory spending and made it out like he figured something really unknown should show he's a retard. Also the fact that increasing absolute debt can be entirely sustainable through economic growth should be relatively easy to grasp to anyone who made it out of elementary. Also that last part about bartering is absolute cringe

>increasing absolute debt can be entirely sustainable through economic growth
sounds like a fucking ponzi scheme to me. notice how the jews and boomers are importing third-world shitskins to keep the scheme afloat.

like many already pointed out crypto is a govt wet dream, the fud against it is classic reverse psychology which they know works as with drugs which they keep illegal to increase its appeal to the young and rebel (and profits)

>crypto is a govt wet dream
XMR isn't

literal definition of a scam lmao

it will be made illegal and profited from by them anyway (they'll make sure they control most of the supply)

money printing is sustainable through economic growth, not debt with interest, that one ends with either a worthless currency, a enslaved population or both

crypto was created by the kikes though you mong. FED could destroy this shit any time they want, why would they though? They’re still making a mint off this shit.

Attached: 8B9398BB-EACE-4BD5-B347-D30904CD255C.jpg (992x527, 90K)

this. Its also an early experiment into digital currency they're watching how it turns out before rolling crypto 2.0 which will link your ID with everything

no it wasnt you fucking dirty jew

>he thinks something of this caliber, especially in the finance/economics area escaped them
user.. alphabet agencies are aware of everything, they knew about btc before any of you fags

This. Another flaw in his conspiracy theory argument is how inflation works. If the value of the dollar depreciates due to inflation, you don't owe more money. You actually owe less in value assuming you didn't get cucked by taking out a variable rate interest loan that adjusts for inflation.

exactly, most retards still think btc is anonymous.. fucking hilarious.
Goyim literally bought into the
>sathoshi is 1 guy and he’s anti gov!
And more ironically
>bitcoin is a bank killer dude!
>FED is so scared of this dude!
>its decentralized!
>anti inflation!
intellectual goyim like were successfully psyop’d by talking points like that. They actually think buying bitcoin is undermining the FED, kikes and banks. They turned them all into unpaid shills.
It’s all pretty ingenious to be honest. Their buy in was at PENNIES!
Goyims bought in 10,000-100,000x THEIR buy in.
All these retards bought in on the kike propaganda premise that this shit was anti kike finance!

I think you're mistaking that for PAYGO retirement scheme, which is in fact a ponzi scheme. Population varies over time and when the ratio of workers per retiree falls to a low enough point it will go up, so that's why they're importing third world shitskins. But government debt is sustainable as long as annual growth exceeds long term interest rates on those loans.

Debt ratio = Debt / GDP
By increasing the GDP the whole Debt-to-GDP decreases. And if the costs of incurring additional debt (through interest rate) outweigh the increase in output (growth rate), then it's sustainable. It's only problematic if you've got governments that think on the short term and try to boost their popularity (PIIGS, various african countries etc...) by acquiring loans en masse. It's not exactly Macro101, but it should be fairy easy to understand.

Attached: loadimg[1].php.jpg (530x63, 8K)

>And if the costs of incurring additional debt (through interest rate) outweigh the increase in output (growth rate), then it's sustainable

fuck, that should be reversed. If the costs of additional debt are smaller than the increase in output, then it's sustainable.

>democrat puppet
implying reps are not megacucked

Go suck some yang cock.

go to church goy

that holocaust shit is fucking bait from some retard who has no idea about history, it assumes the nazis were some emotionless hive that only made rational decisions. You don't get an invasion of Europe without the Nazis. The Nazis' baggage was their dumb jew takes, you'd have to be a literal conspiracy theorist who hasn't really researched what they're talking about to say tha-oh wait...

>could have put them to forced labor

they did retard. the majority of jews died in a 10 month period in 1942 by roaming death squads, gas chambers killed a lot but not as many.

>"The black-haired Jewish youth lies in wait for hours on end, satanically glaring at and spying on the unsuspicious girl whom he plans to seduce, adulterating her blood and removing her from the bosom of her own people."

from mein kampf. The man had a fucking jewish cuck fantasy just like you guys do with black people hahahahaha i love the fucking parallels, inb4 dumb bait calling my a good goy or some shit. YA GOT ME!!111!

kys you worthless worm

Attached: kys.png (732x444, 416K)

>i-i really love h-hitler-sama, this mean man on the internet said things that make me question whether or not i should love him though. am i wrong? no, no... it's he who's wrong. "looks like the psyops got to you goy." yes... that'll teach him.

Fuck Yang and Fuck liberals

i wonder (((who))) is behind this post

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Greatest story never told

Attached: D8DD60D7-DED4-4925-A0EE-479E74B2C288.jpg (1024x659, 145K)

Stop making things up. No one believes that shit anymore. We've all seen the falsified evidence and the boasts about destroying Germany.

This boomer wrote all that just to say a few things he really wants to be true....

> Republicunts and Democucks aren't the exact same shit.

> Welfare spending is much much much more than the military.

> It's not the boomers fault!

LMAO. What a typical /pol brainlet. Barter for bread and food? Why are brainlet /pol boomers so in love with the 1800's?

Do these boomer idiots realize they are soon to the grave and none of their backward ideals will live on once they crock?

This brainlet ACTUALLY think people in a world with smartphones and face changing apps, will barter like it's the 1600's?

What is wrong with these boomers? Is this early-onset Alzheimers?

>*mixes coins*
oops, no more taxes for you

This is why we need a legit decentralized censorship resistant stable coin!!!
No more inflation, the people get to keep what they earn.
No locking of funds of people with different political opinions.
Consistent purchasing power long term for the win.

Attached: 334477.jpg (410x410, 19K)

0xBitcoin and DAI. Guess what 0xBitcoin has that Bitcoin and the forks don't have? Centralized development. No nchain and no blockstream. Anyone is free to create dapps or tools that use the first pure mined currency. Liquidity is the issue. Getting liquidity on dexes is difficult. Then we need tokenized goods and services.

It's the only coin that is closely identical to Bitcoin and also doesn't require mining for security. It is immune to 51% attacks and death spirals.

Meant no centralized development. 0xBitcoin was released by a developer, but they have no control over it. Other ERC-20 tokens were minted with someone in control of the supply. 0xBitcoin had no pre mine or ico like Bitcoin so you either had to mine it or buy it off a dex after it was mined. First halving is in 2022 so expect a high inflation period until then. Follows Satoshi's whitepaper to a T. Now Ethereum can improve scaling and move to Proof of stake. There's an offchain layer called Lava wallet that you can use to send tokens to someone without paying gas fees in ETH, too.

people are are going to realize that permissionless immutability aren't just buzzwords and are fucking powerful in regards to a scarce asset

Hey you fucking retard, shut the fuck up with your retarded nonsensical bullshit. Crypto really was created by anti-government Satoshi Nakamoto. Guess what? They killed him over it, then used Blockstream to kike-ify the fuck out of crypto. It started off as a solution but it's been hijacked at this point. Suck a nigger's chlamydia dick.

>OP drops a redpill
>Suddenly kikes storm this thread like flies to a shit to "refute" it.
>kikes don't realize that Jow Forums is Jow Forums and kike talking points don't work here

Attached: 1554893708005.png (650x994, 663K)

>read all this shit
>something doesn't add up
>check how many US soldiers died in WW2
>416k
>USA population at that time: 132 million
>even assuming every soldier was conservative it's literally nothing in the scale of election voting
Yeah that screencap is bullshit.

Pretty much. It's why some factions of Jow Forums moved here after the election. Trump isnt going to change much as we still can get a Democrat president. Polacks are gathering money like the Jews did to fight back.

>voting age population is around 75-80% of the total population
>132 million -> ~100 million voting age population
>turnout of VAP is around 55% so we get 55 million voters
>eliminating between 5% and 10% of the republican voters "is nothing"
KYS

Attached: 1543569572686.png (501x585, 105K)

Now they've come back with a vengeance... United Nations Dollar (UND)

Attached: 1_YwEIMu0_JFMRKHV7GO8hGw.png (1001x1001, 89K)

i was disappointed they weren't funny eyes

>416k is between 5% and 10% of republican voters
LMAO you are so fucking dumb, you think there is only 4 million republican voters? It's at most 2%. Check your math, oh wait you probably can't do percentages for shit. Fucking nazi larpers are most stupid people ever.

>they'll make sure they control most of the supply)
Only works if cucks like you don't hold any. I know I've got an unknown amount of Monero that they'll never control.

Somebody give me TLDR of this

Sauce?