Shill me Harmony please

I have about 5k to throw at this if anyone can convince me why I should buy harmony instead of more link.

I know nothing about the coin that it's been shilled here and the chart is looking like a good buy op.

Thanks fagots.

Attached: Capture.png (584x459, 104K)

Attached: 1563022145641.jpg (1100x8589, 1.18M)

This image should be enough. Thanks.

Attached: 1562627390760.png (1600x1119, 3M)

So the Cardano fag saying the Whitepaper is "interesting" and Chink Ponzi scammer CZ advertising it (because his bots lead the P&D) are somehow reasons I should buy this absolute trash well AFTER it has pumped?

What the fuck.

Attached: 1526482106734.jpg (694x684, 45K)

It has deep sharting

If CZ wants something to succeed, it will succeed.

Harmony is part of CZ's masterplan to control all of crypto. He will push HarmonyONE to flip ETH to get full reign control as leading platform

Harmony would literally be $0.50cents if it had all of the current coin marketcaps combined.

Just no room for growth.

You think the name "ONE" is a coincidence?

It's the chosen ONE. chosen to flip all platforms.

if you change the letters you can make "NEO". harmony is the true chosen one, BTFOing N.E.O. to O.N.E

Back in the day NEO was part of his plan, chink project to take the lead in platforms. Binance was one of the first platforms to offer NEO.
But NEO fucked up big time, so he created the true chosen ONE for this plan.
why else should he use these letters?
the latters arent even short for Harmony or something

Good post, thanks.

The rest of the posts in this thread gave me cancer so the 5k will have to go to chemo now.

I got interested in ONE thinking it was gonna be a good binance pump and dump and then you look into it and see these guys deserve to be in top 20 crypto projects and then you look at mc and figure its the best project to invest in this alt season.

Make a service for yourself and use that 5k to buy something which actually is being used while given plenty of room to speculate. VIDT is your best bet user.

why "Harmony" though. Sounds kinda gay.

unironically, I was rly mad I missed the ICO, then forgot about it.
1month later i check the graph expecting it to be 20x already, but its at fucking 150 sats.
I snapmarketbought my entire balance, and now ill hold till 50x.

literally the best invest rn if you wanna make it

Attached: onepager.jpg (1191x2981, 543K)

"Apple" is not gay?

Remember, our whole culture and industry is all about FEELGOOD. healthy here, positive mindset there, muh environment, muh fitness.
Harmony perfectly fits our time. Gay=succeeding

Well, we're fixing to hit 140 tonight so get your gains

Conventionally ignored.

I shall collect some gains around 2500, user.
Moonboi standing by.

Charles is notoriously critical of just about everything but his own shite

>bleeding for 3 months
>pumped

retard

I think it's time we break 140 and should test 150 again.

One is my long term project but you can make a few bucks here and there.
If we break through again I think 140 becomes the floor, that's why the bots have set it up this way

Well I just looked at the order book and it's not looking pretty.

You think the name "ONE" is a coincidence?

It's the chosen ONE. chosen to flip all platforms.

It changes quickly I think there is manipulation. Binance is set up to scare low bag holders and rack up sats for the whales/bots IMO. I mean so is the 'real' market but it's worse with crypto

2021 ETH 2.0

correct

they abuse emotions of lowskilled "traders". thats why buy&hold with good entry is the way to go, unless youre a wallstreet tier daytrader

it needs to get on another exchange besides binance. then it can pump. many examples of this.

Yes. In the beginning of my crypto trading I thought I was making the wrong decisions but I knew my TA was right and I knew how rational minds would have played the market but what happened ran against this. It's then I realized it's not rational trading. But once you understand the TA still makes sense because those folks pulling the strings also read the same TA as me, they just act irrationally based off it. Major eye opener.
Yes but it shows that the binance bots and whales know what they are doing. Our job is to accumulate while making some percents here and there if you like to risk it (I do) while waiting for the moon

antshares 50x'd on bittrex, raiblocks 100x'd on bitgrail, walton 50x'd on binance, trx 100x'd on binance

The team browses Jow Forums, including a cute turkroach with a pixie cut that I would gladly marry and impregnate

Telegram admins confirmed Bithumb and Upbit soon

see also : circ VS. total supply. leave it be unless it drops 90% from today.

buy TRV.

it's not 2017 anymore, these comparations doesn't make sense. LINK announced Google, Oracle and Coinbase within same week and made a shitty 10x, if we was in 2017 it would be a 200x at minimum

no they didn’t. they’re in talks.

>comparations
fucking pajeet

nah he confirmed the listings, but said he cant tell about time schedule

When news? When 2x for starters?

scamony one aka the frankenstein project.

you deserve to be poor biz

bullish nonsense fud

because the market cap is multiples lower than link. Get 10x on a decent pump.

sauce. screenshot

You think BBQ is a coincidence?

It's the chosen BBQ. chosen to flip all burgers

$1 : 1 ONE eoy

Attached: 1562924872553.jpg (628x1119, 475K)

>toilet meme
bullish af tbqh

> shill me this coin
Op 100% has ONE already

Why would you buy a coin that has continuously dumped while link has just cooled off from its massive pump to new aths? Link all the way. Most alts are dead now except for link, Ltc and maybe quant.

I get where you're coming from but I don't actually.

Anyway. apart from the two images posted in the top of this thread, most answers are brainlet answers that are of no use.

I might buy some but the way I see it this is yet another blockhain in the long line of blockchains that promises to do it better harder faster stronger but I wonder if there's gonna be room for so many... Ethereum, NEO, Cardano, TRON, ONE, EOS, Tezos, the list goes on and on. All are slightly different, but all with the same end purpose more or less. I don't see why I would invest in this one specifically other than the hope of maybe a x10 and then jump ship. Anyone has any good answers to this?

> He still buys VC bags instead of community grown projects like Sntvt

ride for inevitable 10x pump and dump and move on

It's going to $2.15 faggot. Check the 1Day chart for correction. Cringe.

why these walls?
they are artificial, right?

Attached: onewalls.jpg (288x389, 29K)

i think most of the coin have been taken by competitors, they cannot compete in spects so they are delaying this mooning, they are afraid to lose market cap.

Ye, x10 seems like such a lame reason to open a position.
Like, I don't care bout gains, what about the tech?

Yup probably the same whale who put a fake support wall of 21M on both 121 and 116 Sats when it was 130+, he sold everything at 130 and now is accumulating more at low 120s, that wall is just to avoid random sudden spikes by other whales

bull run just start, imagine a world where ethereum works properly and you can buy unuseless kittens with out tremendous lag, what wonderful all in harmony

This reminds me of the feels like buying ETH at $1 again.

Attached: 53474968-df78-42a0-8117-8d03a9d4540d.png (1200x673, 728K)

ONE
N
E

Pretty much what happened to me as well

12.6B max supply
2.5B circulating supply
10B ONE owned by the harmony team
100M ONE probably paid to the harvard dropout chick to shill this on twitter