bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

We used to live here

Attached: stonks.png (825x619, 510K)

MO BABIES

Anyone here got experience with Webull? I was going to try it out but I can't even deposit funds to it

Attached: 1561421987593.png (348x279, 113K)

Reminder that bears eat your hopes ;_;

We are all going to make it. Except that guy who doubted Microsoft. I bet it was actually Tim Apple trying to fud the competition.

is it me or does MSFT seem like the most responsible, and well-structured company in all of america? it just seems like such a mature company. every time is a good time to invest in MSFT to my eyes.

Is SNSS a good stock to invest in? Going to finally invest in something

No, buy MSFT, or spec on AMRN or GALT.

thoughts on thefly? 40fucking dollars for the news? do people actually do that?

>first stock is a microcap biotech

People usually lose money when they're first starting out in a "death by a thousand cuts" (a bunch of small losses from "cutting losses" early) kind of way
You're most likely going to panic sell when it goes down 5% in one day at some point (normal volatility for a small biotech), and like any other biotech, there's a risk it could fail one of its catalysts and plummet massively
I recommend starting off with a small amount of money ($100-$500) to minimize the impact of your inevitable mistakes and to start off with more stable stocks until you get at least a vague general feel for how the stock market works

Or you know he could just do a leveraged back spread on something and make a pile then walk away and just make money doing seminars telling people to buy index funds.

I dunno would you invest in this?

Attached: 86B099DF-F803-421B-BF14-2DEA8BECD53F.png (750x1334, 270K)

I'm retarded so yes

futures are drunk. weaving all over the place.

I'm watching it, got some options when it was around 60 cents and got out already. Looking for an entry but the fucking thing has been running hot for a week or two. Might have fucked up on that one, but I'll wait till it's like 4 bucks and buy it then bitch because it went down to 3.75 and cut losses on it.

>Or you know he could do a leveraged back spread on something and lose all his money

ftfy

Wait for it to sink to .12
Sell at .25

You’re welcome

Man, I guess there are some zoomers here that don't remember MSFT in the late 90s and early 00s. First was the antitrust stuff, and then they were the name of all the 1337 nerds and computer geeks existence (M$, evil corporates in suits, etc). So yes, they have been through the shit and with skilled leadership come out the other side a fresh new company. Now FB and GOOG are the new bad guys.

Damn, it feels good to be all in MSFT

Facebook and Google need to be gassed.

Attached: 4ccgHitler.gif (429x338, 1.8M)

LMAO JAPS BTFO

Attached: 2019-07-18 22:30:49_236.png (1058x127, 19K)

Should I go all-in on January SNSS $1 calls?

i don't think there should be any problem with FB and GOOG. after all, the stuff they offer is a bit different. at least, until now. that stadia thing might compete with the XBOX, but i'm very badly informed on this matter.

anyways, if it is the experience that has made this company so valuable, then i hope that they know how to conserve it (maybe literally asking the ones with it and saving it in files?( and continue growing strong. they definetly have my respect.

plus, they fucking pay dividends. for some reason i love that.

Agree

Agree

Nigga no

So just all-in on SNSS shares or some other kind of SNSS calls?

You seem to have a death wish.

I'm getting slaughtered out here. I need some leads. This is all LCI's fault.

Attached: 2019-07-18 21.39.38.jpg (1072x1182, 198K)

Japan soaring high, China not so far behind. The bull is back.

You know if it weren't for those cartoon drawing nips we would probably never have got a Jow Forums and I probably would have never have bought those msft calls today. F

Just put like 50 bucks in it. 50 dollars isn't that much money if you lose it all. They're trying to cure cancer so the upside is there, but many have failed trying to cure cancer.

>You know if it weren't for those cartoon drawing nips we would probably never have got a Jow Forums and I probably would have never have bought those msft calls today. F
No, you bought MSFT because I shilled it, just like I shilled you to "BUY THE CHEAPIES!" some days ago. Ugh, you're so ungrateful to me Baggie, I'm almost regretting being your gay lover.

This seems unduly prudent advice compared to what I was hoping to hear. Maybe I'll just buy a couple calls for now.

Look at this exchange.... Its fucking beautiful. We rich nigga.

I bought a bunch of call puts for the price of AMD going up, and it expires at the end of this month

Am I gonna be ok bros?

Attached: 1563338860034.jpg (742x417, 39K)

I made that thread Baggie, and I'm too. Face it, you now owe me TWO beers.

Attached: gee.jpg (167x175, 9K)

Im up 12.5% on tsla. What do?

i'm not informed at all, but i do know that Jow Forums would tell you you'll be okay. they've been shilling AMD nonstop. it does look like their products beat Intels', so yeah. that's what Jow Forums would say.

Any good books to get started in trading STONKS?

Thank you user, you've made me feel a little bit better

Attached: 1563498042092.jpg (512x512, 21K)

We came to the same consensus. Fine 2 beers idgaf ima wake up like a 3 thousandaire.

All the books people talk about are long horizon value stuff even though we're traders wtf

The intelligent investor.

Can anyone explain to a brainlet like me how the fuck TQQQ even works? How can it be leveraged without paying fees? And happens if NASDAQ falls 50%, which would liquidate your trade if you were levered 3x.

The Torah is a good place to start.

like I said

no problem friend. i wish you the best

I made a thread about this the other day, not every book is about trading stocks but helpful nonetheless

My pick
>The Intelegent Investor
>Think and Grow Rich
>Manias, Panics, and Crashes
>Starting an Online Buisness: For Dummies
>Basic Economics
>The Idiot
>Macro to Micro Volatility Trading
>Volume Price Anylasis
>Art of the Deal

>idgaf ima wake up like a 3 thousandaire.
lmao, you're a funny guy Baggie, I'll bogg you last.

Attached: 1348251240087.jpg (453x500, 33K)

why's the idiot recommended? what does it teach about economics and finance?

Maybe this is more your speed.

Attached: 20190617_204815.jpg (5312x2988, 2.65M)

STONKS. Have you read Margin of Safety?

They're kicking ass all over the place. I have few shares in them, so it's not like I really have a reason the shill them. If I had the money 6 years ago I would have invested then. I saw this coming and was too poor and stupid to profit greatly off it...

It leverages its position using futures contracts and if qqq were to drop that much we would have triggered the circuit breaker and then they close the market and send us home early. But yeah your fund would be liquidated.

based

can KyoAni studio recovery? ;_;
has any company ever recovered from horrible fire that kill they most value people?

Attached: tryhtrhtr.gif (500x281, 1007K)

The story is about a lot of things but centers around wealthy royalty, and how to not become to attached to money in your pursuit of it

whos buying netflix?

I have not, is it a good read?

Attached: 1563426509366.jpg (504x470, 78K)

The Secret and thepatternsite.

Yes, they will recover. It's a massive blow to the studio but I believe they will hire fresh young talent, paving the way for a new dawn of classic animu. By god, they might just make anime great again

Attached: hardest prison.jpg (639x674, 177K)

Bears who are covering shorts?

I've heard it is, it's another value investing book
Although idk what value is worth these days you would've missed this entire FAANG run listening to these guys, certainly crypto too

Literally the great Chicago fire of anime.

F

FAANG is dead, long live FANGMAN

>over 50% of the workforce either dead or too disfigured to work, including high-up creatives responsible for overarching vision/quality control
>drawing templates/references/guides as well as all in-progress work burned in the inferno

Yeah they should be fine.

You can hire Japanese animators for like $10k per year right
Easy

I'll give it a read, it's important to realize that these boomers don't know shit about new age tech investing, so take what they say with a grain of salt.

Also I want to see who got this get

Well that kinda sucks. They should just focus on like less projects.

hope you managed to pick up some cheap companies for the next golden bull.
Jack in the box stock is going to 81ish so

Attached: x67.png (239x519, 99K)

So a roughy 4.5% increase? That's nice, I guess.

Yeah it is.

Honestly not sure why Intel didn't drop like a rock when they had to patch the (((security flaw))) and kill performance.

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ ▀█▀.png (2100x1800, 419K)

I wish someone WOULD acquire Netflix. Could you imagine if Disney just bought them out instead of slowly crushing their windpipe? Disney+&Netflix&hulu in one, and its not even particularly vulnerable to antitrust because there’s still amazon and hbo/AT&T/timewarnervision and everything else. PlutoTV & Comcast.

Never gonna happen though.

Have you been watching anime recently? Dororo already made anime great again.

Hey guys, did Iran just suggest they were willing to surrender their nuclear program for an end to sanctions?

Last Iran news I heard was we shot down a drone.

Wtf? I won't get any significant tax reduction if I donate a certain amount annually to some shitty charity?
Fuck my country is so shit, I need to find ways to reduce my taxes..

Attached: 1556495811120.png (570x480, 342K)

Dororo is an remastering of an anime from 1969

Checking in

$440 in Exxon and United health

Is chwy a good guy now?

3K (three kay) is here to stay

4K is on the way

Bull trap. I'm going to enjoy this.

Attached: 1560391212780.jpg (632x775, 49K)

PETS

Attached: 3B56380A-C6CD-4168-A13A-21C870AD5B6F.jpg (958x1112, 569K)

Futures are trading in that direction as well. Green but making no progress through resistance.

Amen after that fucking rocket ship?

Can anyone offer some advice to someone who's looking into learning how to trade stocks but is pretty financially illiterate?

It's all based on maybe perhaps there will be a rate cut. Shit is so flimsy.

Watch charts for a couple years, every day. Take a position in something and watch how the price behaves.

I expect a cut but not the 50 points people seem to be hoping for. It'll be 25 or nothing.

Browse around Investopedia site.

If there isn't a cut, we're tanking. FED wants to pretend everything is fine.

At what point does it get liquidated?

God there are so many stocks I want to buy but I got to wait so long to get money

I shorted the S&P500 and now I'm down $5000, what should I do? Thats my life savings

No. Dororo is a reinterpretation of a Tezuka manga.

Stop using leverage, especially on indices and futures. Just don't do it.

Nikkei filled yesterdays gap
BOJ still on track to pump it to 40k

>shorted
If your new don't short and don't buy options they rekt you hard and are really risky. Long some nice divvy stocks or spec into a industry down on its luck or a new up in coming one for riskier but high gains.

>make charity
>donate to charity
>get donations for charity
>pay you, your family, and your friends salaries
>do minimum required amount of actual charity work

Is NAK ever coming back bros?

Reddit said the S&P 500 is going back to 2500

niu faguette here, any way to use Robinhood if i live in Canada?

You got what you deserved.