I'm not gonna make it, am I?

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-135933.jpg (1436x1263, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5i1jhM5Eu4
qubic.iota.org/oracles).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Die. Sage.

How much link are you holding in your other portfolio?

None. Those are my friends portfolios lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-140548.jpg (1439x1520, 307K)

I don’t see bitcoin 10x in the next 5 years

You're going to watch your friend make it

I dont know, am i wrong in saying that i have a far higher chance or making money with Bitcoin and Ethereum than I do with chainlink? Those two have been around for a while and look like they're not going anywhere...

Ethereum is decent, but bitcoin is nothing other than a store of value, it doesn't create value in itself. There are plenty of good coins out there that are better alternatives for "money" but ETH and ChainLink actually DO something (and are pretty big names). It's not any different from currency speculation, trading currencies is hard to predict if you can't control its usage models (by design, you can't control it for crypto like soros did). LINK/ETH are more closer to investing in a stock (except instead of a company, it's a technology).

>Those two have been around for a while and look like they're not going anywhere...
This is exactly why you won't get rich with them. You answered your own question. Nothing wrong with holding well-established crypto, but they aren't going to give you the fast growth you desire.

Should I go all in on ethereum then?

Attached: images.jpeg-53.jpg (617x497, 29K)

in the time it takes btc to 3x, alts will 10x if alt season hits

I'm 70/30% LINK/ETH. All of what I've invested in crypto is "fun money" I don't really care if I lose it. ETH is really stable, and likely to grow a bit consistently. LINK I think is a slightly more risky buy with significantly more potential for growth. If LINK goes big, I go big, if it completely dies, I'm not going to be hobbling to the bank.

All in on LINK, you fool

Attached: 1563246023934.jpg (620x576, 106K)

Do you guys really believe in LINK that much? If I swap all my bitcoin for LINK now, I can get 1040

Sorry if I'm asking questions that been asked before but I'm a newfag from /tv/ haha

most of us here are unironically 100% all in in LINK

Attached: 1561595275048.gif (424x322, 63K)

ok bucko, go look at the ETH USD chart when it was 10$ a pop.

That's what it's like buying stinky linkies right now bucko

My friend you have no fucking idea

youtube.com/watch?v=f5i1jhM5Eu4

Attached: 1548965636321.jpg (2048x1784, 1.91M)

It's not really that I "Believe" in LINK (even though I kind of do) but the mindset I'm trading with is that I have ~15k in crypto. I invested a long long time ago, so if I lose all that money at this point, it's not really going to affect my life significantly. If I put it into bitcoin, and it say, grows 30-40%, that's pretty nice, but it's not really life changing.

If I go all in on LINK, it's in a much different place than BTC, it's likely not going to grow 30-40%, or lose 30-40%, it's either going to multiply it's value several times over, or lose its value all together. I know there's a word for it, but I would much rather gamble all my money on the 1/10 chance that I 10x than the 5/10 chance that I double my money.

In your opinion, is 1040 LINK and 6 ethereum a good portfolio?

Buy a suicide stack of BRAP.

Otherwise, I understand your investments. Trying to play it safe.

ALL
IN
LINK

Attached: 1562601098292.jpg (259x194, 11K)

The only two that matters

ALL IN

Attached: 1561763496967.jpg (345x338, 21K)

Its good , safer than all in LINK

But most of us are all in link here, do what you want

eth is shit. BTC $1M in 2025, you do the math.

Aight imma do it today when I get home. Thanks for the help frens, hopefully I somewhat make it alongside some of you anons with massive portfolios I see here

ETH LINK XMR FTM chad portfolio

Def buy some link but there’s a strong chance BTC will hit 100k during this bull run and crash back to 10-20k.

What does chainlink do? Nothing. It has an extremely limited functionality mainnet with basically zero adoption or capabilities, and it took them 2 years to make it. Now they are busy selling coins in order to hire marketers and bullshit like that when they really need to just make a damn product that actually does something

Who will you trust, the guys at google who decided to invest, or the random FUD'er on Jow Forums

This
Even if Bitcoin goes to 20K By January, (which would be amazing,) that's still only a 50% gain. The big gains come from the larger risks. Link is probably that safest high risk high yield return currently on the market. Wait until it dips down around 2.20 in the next few weeks and (if nothing else) at least buy a few hundered or so just in case it moons. Seems like a no brainer to me.

All in LINK is not a meme. It's what I wish I did last year.

I hate to be that guy, but you won't make it. At least your ETH will give you a good return if it hits ATH

Only one beside me who's going to make it

OP it doesn't matter. You have peanuts. No you won't get life changing money any time soon.

If you bought 2 years ago like all the rest of us you would be close to 6 figures

I had 20k link i have been buying with a minimum wage salary

A couple weeks ago my net worth was 6 figures

Its not that amazing

Now I have 10k link.
Which is still a big deal to all you new people
Yes I sold.

Sergey sells I sell

OP you don't have anything 1k link is suicide stack.

Bull run. You're delusional fool. You're gonna miss out on profits all over again

I'd think hard about going all in on LINK at this point. For what it is, it's pretty damn expensive. LINK's MC has significantly surpassed other projects that have more partnerships and much more impressive scope and team (e.g. IOTA, which has it's own superior oracle solution: qubic.iota.org/oracles). If going for higher risk/reward, I'd look closely at Binance IEOs that have fallen from their initial pumped highs to more attractive levels.

>I know there's a word for it
Go big or go home

Nope.

If you hold for 15-20 years then yes

need to get 1btc before it's too late user.

Don't get scammed into buying this scam shitcoin.

• 0.26 BTC is enough for a citadel (google Bitcoin time-traveler)
• when BTC hits 1 million (which should happen in 5-10 years), that's $260k
• many online analysts are now predicting a $10 million Bitcoin endgame (there are tons of videos on YouTube about this). Your 0.26 BTC would be $2.6 million then

>look at these filthy materialists

I hope I make it lol

Attached: DF229232-C297-45EA-972C-B58B4F8CCF89.jpg (1125x2383, 271K)

can you please explain what exactly it is about harmoney that youre willing to put that much money into it?

You guys really need some EVEs. You don't want to sleep on it while it pulls a 100x.