Just Bought 200K

I feel like this will moon before LTC halving and Link in August.

I'm doomed aren't I?

Attached: 1563502981494s.jpg (200x200, 3K)

Im all in with you brother

Something about this coin. I really feel like we will see it happen before all of the other stuff user.

I have the same feeling, just have to keep an iron hand and think long term vs. short term. I believe we got in early enough that its only up from here

i think we have to wait longer. 8 m one here. i dunno how long it will be

It will happen, this coin is better 100x better than anything before top 20 really undervalued.

this is super early. plebbit has no clue. even crypto vc and hedge fund ppl don’t really know yet or haven’t looked at it in depth. the timing is really good for it to compete with ethereum

I've been seeing the price waves from 120 (lowest 117) recently to 145ish ranges. Missed out on amazing money making opportunities. Plus the 30m chart is still showing an uptrend since 99 Sats. What's your take for the long run like thos month if BTC doesn't dump hard on us? 750 Sats?

fastest real world tps already. zksnarks coming soon. a true decentralized model if they recruit enough diverse nodes

How did CZ come across this project? Just kind of surprised.

Did you end up reading the whitepaper?

Where did you buy in user?

I don’t think we’ll really moon until October or later honestly

We will moon though, just hold on

Price Speculation for August and September?

Where will you sell it when its delisted everywhere for US customers.

Attached: D9BhJWhX4AAvmnb.jpg (1584x1092, 113K)

>Link
>I'm doomed aren't I?
Yeah

you people have no idea how much money i lose on this coin

Attached: flexing.jpg (1079x1845, 230K)

it is not "delisted" you fucking moron. it is a new coin and mainnet is coming in august. ofc it is not yet "listed" by us exchanges, it definitely will tho.

checked. based.

larp

Explain the Legend user. Does X beside the coin mean its there to stay or no.

white are coins that will no longer be on US binance. x are coins that will still be on the corresponding exchanges.

Ok Prakesh. I smell FUD a mile away.

This sounds fucking amazing. I'm not from the US. Thank heavens.

Is US and Canadian binance the same thing?

>chink scam coin
you deserve to lose your money. Go buy TRX after this

TRX made me rich in Jan 2018. Stop crying faggot. I just have to 2x to make it now. I'm playing safe buying 100K to 500K of penny coins.

>750 Sats
I would cum in my pants unironically