LINK will not go over $100-$120 THIS COMING bullrun

LINK will moon hard as fuck but the $1000 meme is literally just a joke by us early marines that brainlets started taking seriously.

You all need to reset your expectations and plan your exit strategies more clearly. You can throw all the factoids you want at me but here are two things that will INEVITABLY happen.

1) The LINK circulating supply will fully dilute to 1 billion tokens. This means that at a price of $1000/token, the network will have a value of 1 trillion dollars. That is a fucking retarded number to hope for as the entire US market right now is worth only 30 Trillion. You're telling me that it'll be worth 1/30th of the entire US Market (which in itself is already massively over inflated and due for a massive correction)? Get real user.

2) At some point during the mania stage of this coming bull market, the market will peak and then proceed to flip into a bear market. This will cause a huge fucking retracement of every single project in the entire market. Fundamentals will not save any project from this. The biggest destroyer of portfolios is the phrase "this time its different". No its not fucking different this time. I guarantee every single ETH holder and XRP holder was thinking exactly the same thing only for both projects to do a 90% retracement.

Attached: Capture.png (1790x722, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#tab=tab-holders&pageSize=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any anons saying they're "never ever selling till $1k" will witness not only LINK reach an ATH nowhere near that number but also see (if they don't sell) their portfolios be ground up into dust when the market takes a shit just like it did in 2013 and 2017.

All I am asking is that you anons plan for an absolute max $100-$120 all time high and that you sell a % of your stack on the way up because it could easily peak at $75 instead. This bull market's potential buy-side is different from the last one.

How did I arrive at $120 ceiling? By taking ETHs ATH market cap, plugging it in for LINK and then taking 10% off for conservative measure. ETH, by all measures, pulled off a god level moon mission and it is very reasonable to assume that this coming bullmarket, with no ICO craze and a focus on more matured projects by institutions, projects will not be pushed beyond the ceiling ETH set.

I have made this thread before and I will continue making it over and over again until you newfags understand. READJUST your expectations to a more conservative, realistic number and sell ON THE WAY up. Don't make the same mistakes us oldfags made in 2017 by saying shit like "I'll only start selling once I hit 2 million because 1.5 isnt enough" only for our million dollar portfolios to dump all the way back down to 60k. LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES you fags.

didn't read, not selling

more dicord tranny fud, nothing to see here boys, move along

this time its different

Tokens will be locked up faggot

NOT SELLING

>THIS COMING bullrun
What about the next one then?
> The LINK circulating supply will fully dilute to 1 billion tokens
What about staking though?

Also nice concern trolling faggot incel fuck freak

Some of you newlinkers or pooranons will not have enough to make it, no matter how long you hold this. That doesn't mean you are barred from success. You are still have a once in a lifetime chance to 30-50x your money. Use this to make a nice chunk of change that you can feed to great investments in the future that will allow you to make it.

Shut the fuck up you dumb fucking retards. Learn from the anons who got JUSTed last time or join them this time.

The 1k meme and "never selling" memes are an engineered farce by insiders and whales to pump it to $980 and then dump hard into the order books

Some poor souls actually fell for it

there is no next bull run op

t. 3.80 seller.

got in at .23 cents .

Imagine being this gay unironically

Attached: 1523536206249.jpg (250x250, 8K)

*TINK* *TINK* *TINK*

Listen up you fucking rat-faced kikes. Yes, you!

*AHEM*

I am NEVER, ever, EVER selling my fucking LINKIES. Not a single one. NEVER. EVER. Under no circumstances.

Do you understand?

I am NEVER

EVER

EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER. FUCKING SELLING

I didn't sell my LINK when it was 20 cents.

LINK at 50 cents? Didn't sell.
LINK at $1? Didn't sell.
LINK at $4? Didn't sell.
LINK at $10? Not selling, because...

I am
NEVER
EVER
selling my fucking LINK.

N E V E R S E L L I N G
E
V
E
R

S
E
L
L
I
N
G

The only way you covetous dick-snipping, money-grubbing, well-poisoning KIKES will EVER see my LINK again is if you pump the price to AT LEAST $1000 per token... at which point, AGAIN, I will STILL NOT SELL A SINGLE ONE OF MY FUCKING LINKIES. EVER.

The announcement is over, thank you everyone for your time.

Attached: 1544008221516.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Its entirely possible staking will constrict supply to the point where $1000 happens. However, the industry adoption needed for that to happen is long way away. and LINK is very much still subject to market forces. If the market dumps, so will LINK. The bullrun after this one might push it to that price though is the stars align.

XRP took 2 bullruns to reach a 120B market cap so the same could very well happen for LINK.

cringe

Well shit bro I was dreaming about making 3mil when link moons but are you telling me this isnt possible now? Shiiiit bro i bought at 2-3$ am i screwed dawg damn

2 anons DMT trips are evidence link is going to at least $400

I'll have several millions by the time link reaches 100$. Enough to cash out and let a part of the stack sit around forever. The only cucked people will be nulinkers. But they deserve it. 2 years.

Omg reached a Billion without nothing, so 1000$ eoy is in

Bruh so we got tricked into the $1000 meme? Fuck sake

>I guarantee every single ETH holder and XRP holder was thinking exactly the same thing only for both projects to do a 90% retracement.
Confirmed. Held both from March 2017. Sold about half of each for LINK a few months ago though.

God please let this be true. I would sell the fuck out of my top 4000 wallet at $500.

I guarantee I hold more fucking LINK than 90% of the retards and newfags saying "I-I'M NEVER SELLING YOU HEAR ME".

You can still make it. If you manage to time the exit right and make a few hundred k from this, you can easily snowball that into millions enough time.

ICO mania and shitcoins with nothing behind them are dead. They aren't coming back.

Dude this is still a god tier investment. If you can't make it from $100 LINK, use it as a launchpad for the next investment.

brainlet... Network value could be in trillions it doesnt matter because it will not be a liquidable asset.No one will own LINK Network.Can you put a value to internet.Derivatives alone could push link to 5K USD.Not even counting insurance cash flow.Anyone who sells at 100$ will regret forever.

1k is fud

Depends on how much LINK one has.
30k+? Sure, sell on the way up, keeping a suicide stack of 10k.
1k?
Better hold that shit close, my lad.

>exit strategies
How's this. Never. Ever. Ever.
My children are going to inherit every single one of my 50k link.

Yeah no. It will disrupt the industry but not by as much as you think, learn to manage your expectations. Where are all the DAOs that ETH touted so much? Remember how people said it was internet 3.0? Things rarely end up the way they set off.

>have to accept a measly 380k
I need freedom God damnit. Real fucking freedom.

Dude go do whatever the fuck you want. Im just telling what went wrong with the anons (myself included) last bullrun. If you want to repeat the same mistakes we did, go ahead.

I've made 45% shorting LINKBTC overnight thanks to all the linktards

wow you guys are so clueless you must be from reddit

derivatives market = worth $2.5 quadrillion

all those daos are waiting for a data economy made possible by standardized oracle infrastructure.

Can we have a good debate on this please

Attached: 1562786325899.gif (252x262, 2.74M)

Cringe, dude.

This.

I've put 10k into LINK and only gotten 3.8k LINK out of the whole FOMO the way up. If this shit doesn't hit at least 1k I'd rather fucking ride it to zero because at least then I'll know there's nothing but mediocrity and dissapointment out there for me.

OP is correct. I lost much of my portfolio after the crash. If you guys think 1K Link is happening within 5 years you're deluded. Maybe $300-500 at best.

Holding link has given me severe mental illness. I'm more suicidal than ever. I don't care if link goes to 1000 dollars or 0. I only measure in link tokens. I have been brainwashed.

Attached: 1558136874245.jpg (300x577, 19K)

Lol. Yeah also what about the $27 trillion nostro-vostro problem that fueled the use case for XRP? Tell me, where is XRP now? Big numbers often mean very little when talking in regards to an individual project. Shouting out "2.7 quadrillion in derivatives" or "27 trillion in nostro accounts" is the same as a newbie entrepreneur saying "well, if my product captures 1% of market share, the company will be worth...".

Same but instead I'm a full blown psycho now. I have fully embraced the clown world.

yes 100$ a LINK is very comfy with my 200k stack but will not cashout more than 30% at this levels.

bearmarket aside, i have enough time to sit this out and wait 10 years until it hits 1'000$+

>tfw there was a point where I had $100k to spend and LINK was available to buy for less than a dollar
>I never did it
>Now I have 3.8k LINK
>There will never be a moon like LINK again
>The most money I will ever see in my life is 380k

I'm gonna just go end my life.

Yeah this realization is painful. I fell for the $1000 eoy meme. I actually thought I was going to make it. Fuck.

What the fuck am I supposed to do with 380k? FIRE so I can retire early as a pauper? I want to retire NOW. I fucking HATE working. I fucking hate looking for jobs! I don't want to be one of the poors caught up in the stream of the collapse. I want to be rich God dammit!

how would you stagger sells if you only had 10k

You both literally still can. You time horizon is just longer than some of the anons here. That time horizon though is still leagues ahead of your average normie. They will be waging until their bones turn to dust while you guys could be free in 10 years if you plan things right. Don't give up and don't lose hope, you still have a seat on the train.

Attached: images.jpeg-53.jpg (617x497, 29K)

How can you determine where your wallet falls? I’m curious myself

When do you think we will see $50 user?

Personally, I'm selling 3.5% of my stack everytime the market cap increases by $2B, starting from $10. This is a price dependent exit though, look into time dependent exit strategies and if you feel more comfortable with that then pick that. Godspeed friend.

If u never plain to sell good luck eating, shitting, having sex with ur coins then

ethplorer.io/address/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#tab=tab-holders&pageSize=100

>10 years of working
Everyone in my family has died of a heart problem before 60.
I'll already be 75% dead by the time that happens.

holy dogshit retard that's enough money to easily reinvest and make passive income

>The only way you covetous dick-snipping, money-grubbing, well-poisoning KIKES will EVER see my LINK again is if you pump the price to AT LEAST $1000 per token... at which point, AGAIN, I will STILL NOT SELL A SINGLE ONE OF MY FUCKING LINKIES. EVER.
Holy FUCK is this man based.

Yeah passive income around the poverty line.

Next year. I don't know if I can find it again but in January I read a really excellent analysis on chainlink post mainnet. The user laid out the position that it would be irrational for big companies and institutions to jump right in when mainnet releases. They would rather wait and let smaller first adopter SMEs hop in first, analyse them, let them stress test the network and only once everything looks good, they'll be ready to jump in. They have too much on the line to risk being the pioneers and thus, the smart choice would be for them to be the early adopters. From there, I feel like things will heat up exponentially like the model in pic related suggests.

Forgot pic.

Attached: images.jpeg-54.jpg (626x311, 14K)

>The LINK circulating supply will fully dilute to 1 billion tokens
stopped reading there, nulinker detected

Damn my measly 4k ish stack is just outside top 5000 wallets

>he needs to constantly buy new lambos to live

Attached: downsyndrome.jpg (460x347, 20K)

>he needs a significant amount of money to be able to continue living a non-plebian lifestyle and not be caught in the mess death of the peasants as the resources run out and are hoarded by the rich

So LINK will fail because it can only mimic an unlimited supply verifiable shitcoin, minus 10%.

Ignoring that it's a completely different usecasse, product, and consumer.

Thanks, just sold 100k

Attached: uYNRJOBb7DQrvZuAX5lisyJcR9Rf6S0M41fkssYbhjM.jpg (1080x1350, 244K)

Be real. Did you ever see ETH 1200$ coming?

I sure as hell didn't. I thought i was late buying ETH at 12$. It still had a 100x in it. How wrong i was.

Link is backed by Substantially more Vested interests, compared to ETH.

Dude this cycle, it's liquidity and its potential commercial interest is more bearish than the last one and you know it. Hype is dead this cycle and investors will be more prudent with their money, thus capping projects with a ceiling very similar or worse than last time. The public awareness of crypto last cycle was so enormous that we're starting to experience "diminishing returns".

This is true. Yet we also have the situation where just about all other assets (except for precious metals) are hugely inflated. If we end up seeing a longer, slower downturn (instead of a crash), we might see huge amounts of money flowing into crypto. Or not.
That said, I'm not disagreeing with any of your arguments, you've posted very good advice here.

Not one day can we go without fud, feelsgoodman

Attached: 1513595246108.png (299x288, 100K)

Thanks friend. I hope that slow downturn does happen. Might even be pretty soon too with Powell talking about QE again, hopefully they do it smartly this time.

(((they))) are tring to take our stacks at the gates of the 4th industrial revolution

I do plan to sell some around these levels op. Don't you think if staking could really keep it slowly rising though? Probably won't believe, but I have 300k link and the thought of coinbase staking makes my dick so hard lately. And it is looking pretty likely by the end of the year.

Link might hit 6$ based on hype and shills, since the token and the project itself are vaporware and fake partnerships

Anything less than $25,000 per LINK for my measly 3.8k stack isn't worth it.

Attached: (You).jpg (810x460, 96K)

this

Attached: 1562985317503.gif (196x388, 3.82M)

Word brother.

>those two wallets with 7,777.777 Link
Based and redpilled

Based OP.
The 1000 meme is just a cope mechanism for linklets. 100$ is fucking insane, I don't even think we will get that honestly. I'm guessing the ceiling is more at 50$ or so, especially if Sergey keeps selling millions of Link.
What makes you so sure we will reach 100$?

Attached: 1562793004853.jpg (2048x1536, 1.67M)

>All the major LINK players bragging
Fuck it might as well sell what I have now I'll never make it.

oh shit I'm top 3000, based

give me a % of your link and when we make it together i will be your sexy psychiatric nurse

yup, if coinbase does do staking with LINK it'll probably reduce volatility by fair amount. Not lookng good for the short term though with CZ the faggot introducing margin trading for LINK.

$100-$120 is just estimate for the absolute max for this bullrun. Could easily top out before that. That being said, I am still really bullish on LINK. Its a great project, definitely in the top 5 in terms of real world legitimacy and value propositions.

I'm not really concerned about the dev wallet sell off assuming they stop somewhat soon and that the funds are for team expansion (which it probably is considering they literally tweeted about it right before selling)

Unequivocally based and chronically red-pilled.

>This means that at a price of $1000/token, the network will have a value of 1 trillion dollars.
Wrong, the total value of the tokens isn't the value of the network.

>How did I arrive at $120 ceiling? By taking ETHs ATH market cap, plugging it in for LINK and then taking 10% off for conservative measure
yikes
NEVER BUYING

Attached: 1542574051137.png (817x443, 34K)

>still a long way away
So why don't I just hold until then?
This is truly the golden link timeline

stop caring if other people want to hold forever. stop discouraging the meme.

your own money is your only concern.

Why do you want people to lose money?

i don't want them to but if people want to gamble idc. no fucker cares about you, ignore the fake niceness.

Kek, me too user. I just QUIT my job today and have been redpilling co-workers on syncronicity with hexagons and a reality were manifesting for ourselves for 3 days. And Fucking based anons and insiders on this board. Truly lost it, God I needed to get rich before I did. CHEERS!

Nobody knows what xrp is, nobody in Norm E. Boomer world is going to buy a coin called Ripple. Chainlink has the name, like bitcoin. That is literally all that matters

Mommy

Honestly all this comes down to is how confident you are. You can sell percentages and make good profits or just hold, forget about it, and take profits later. All the people who hold would be much better investing in mtfs though. Crypto, at least for now, was made for swing trades.
Plus, if youre really focused on accumulation youd sell on the way up and buy more on the way down.

$OTO will, tho. Enjoy watching it as your Link dumps to 80 cents.