Regulator bitmex probe

twitter.com/HASHCIB/status/1152136689558675456

Attached: D_02NCBX4AA7CrV.jpg (784x485, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYD3gLCXXuU
twitter.com/KadaneZod/status/1147979399414681600?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1k incoming

Can't even long CHR on Bitmex yet, my portfolio remains safe.

good. niggarthur has stolen too much.

Fuck off Im not selling

youtube.com/watch?v=aYD3gLCXXuU

bitmex: "we aint got no us customers"

wow, bloomberg just as december user pointed out.

7800 incoming.

Attached: december_anon.jpg (515x508, 63K)

How the fuck is the us government gonna probe an exchange that a.) isn't based in the US, and b.) doesn't service any us customers. Fucking boomers I swear.

>erc token bigger mc than eth

they can try and bitmex can write back to gently caress themselves

US traders are using VPNs anyways. They won't find shit.

Gasoline price per barrel > Crude oil price per barrel

lol wut

Bullish, hopefully Arthur exitscams and all the gamblers lose their bitcoins

Lmao the weak fud is back just like in april

How can CFTC regulate a company based in Hong Kong

eth wasn't meant to be a store of value. also if you want to realize what the value of something is, think about the intrinsic value of it.

one way to do that is to look at OMNI. Tether is a 4billion marketcap and it rests on OMNI. How can a 4 billion marketcap rest on a 1 million market cap coin?

Same thing with Ethereum, LINK will be work more than Ethereum in 5 years time.

Attached: omni.png (1010x1202, 131K)

it's ridiculous that some overpaid academic can write an article and say one guy is supposedly bad so an entire industry is bad, and then the government investigates. how many bad actors are there in traditional finance?

the moves on Bitmex are correlated probably 98%+ with the moves on every other exchange. don't blame the operator because you're a jackass who traded overleveraged and you literally have no profitable trading strategy.

thank god. i never thought id live to see the day that nigger aurthur hayes goes to prison for his criminal trading activities. just like every nigger, hes doing illegal shit, and hes gotten away with it so far. its nice to see that finally change. theres no way the nigger is smart enough to not get caught. bitmex needs to be destroyed so that the insane market manipulation STOPS.

you foreigner fags are about to find out how far the long arm of the law in america can travel in the field of finance. america essentially dominates finance, as the majority of the current systems were established by the US. all the CFTC has to do is declare that Bitmex is a criminal enterprise (which they will) and then any financial institution servicing Bitmex will be blacklisted and ultimately shut down with more teams of federal lawyers than these literal criminal niggers will ever be able to defeat. they are essentially finished. but most of u foreigner fags cant comprehend that because you know nothing about how powerful america actually is.

Tether effectively used Bitcoin, not OMNI. OMNI was just a link between the two. The transactions were on the Bitcoin blockchain and paid with in Bitcoin fees.

Don't be a plebx funds tfa from da 'mex
twitter.com/KadaneZod/status/1147979399414681600?s=20

Also options allow you to invest in volatility.

Can you deposit/withdraw other coins to Deribit than Bitcoin?

Arthur will likely get out with his insurance fund built with tears and broken dreams plus the funds of those idiots who still haven't moved out of bitmex.

Check my bread.

All is in BTC, no stinky eth nor usdt allowed.

Do you have Liquid or LN support up orsmth? Customers like to get coins in and out fast. BitMex is shooting itself in the foot with this right now. Waiting up to 24h for a withdraw is horrible for a trader.

Nvm, I checked it out. Deribit does actually allow to get in and out with ETH.

You're actually right mate - wasn't aware of that. Was still doing a 'mex short on the ETHUSD (got paid ridiculous funding fees for it) which I just closed, never bothered doing any operation with ETH on deribit.
I pretty much only do BTC options now.

Bitmex is Seychelles or Mauritius. Not a chance the US can do shit about it.
The overbearing us government can for once go fuck itself

Nope. He still has to prevent burgers.

>The current probe as per the information from people familiar with the matter will take approximately a month. The regulator intends to find out if BitMEX bent the rules and allowed people in the United States to use the platform for trading. BitMEX is not registered with the CFTC and therefore, is not allowed to carry out trading activities in the US.

All they have to do is look on crypto twitter.
Half of them were shilling vpns with their ref links.

What kind of traditional financial institutions does BitMEX give a fuck about though? I suppose they need a bank somewhere to work with them but I can't see them getting shut out of banking entirely.