$1 waiting room

$1 waiting room

Attached: 58EAFC7C-6A0A-4D57-84D6-A88681AA9D4E.jpg (394x394, 16K)

Based

Not expecting 1$, but today has already been great.

Attached: 1562772180584.jpg (680x345, 66K)

What happened?! Binance dex pump?

1$ mid august, on binance listing

Let's get anons to fomo in so I can sell my bags that I bought at the top already: Round Two.

Should be sooner than that

Based and Quads verified by eye

i am going on a holiday for 2 weeks in 3 weeks. do i set sell orders or how will i sell my vidt on time on idex?

based and checked

Lmao most canons here bought around 8-10 cents, it's just FOMOers who got burned. It isn't even close to FOMO territory yet either.

WEW MOON CONFIRMED

If this shit hits $1 by September.... I'll officially resign from my job, get a Jow Forums tattoo on my ass and sell it to improve my ₿ position

WE ARE SURGING

>i live under a rock and I am too lazy to search: the post

>Lmao most canons here bought around 8-10 cents, it's just FOMOers who got burned.
Interesting how bagholders always bought the bottom, but never sold the top.

You can play bagholder bingo with this token.

Token not needed though just verify with eyes.

lads what is this about vidt being delisted on idex? am i going to lose my 10k? where can i transfer it?

Prepare your anus for that tattoo

uh its not? and besides, you shouldnt store any coin on an exchange...

Its not going to be delisted.

oh i'm prepared user

Its going to blow past $1. You should have put a higher goal unless you really want an excuse for a biz tattoo.

past $1 by end of September 2019?

Don't make me moist user

Actually yeah, I believe this. The T1 exchange is going to be revealed in September at the latest, so by the end of September I can see it blowing past $1. In the meantime, though, a lot does depend on whether BTC/ETH tank. Need to break out of this downtrend. Still think we hit that golden retrace around ~7.4k but I'm pushing everything into VIDT if we hit 8k just to be safe. If we keep going down, so be it...VIDT is a safe bet to gain, at the VERY least until listing and likely a little ways past that.