RSR

I'm down 15% currently. Will I still make it or will it be a slow bleed to 80%?

Attached: 5cd5f104f33c7e7d1af3e18b_RSR-stamp.png (600x600, 5K)

3000 sats EOY

Congrats you got scammed

the rsr team abandoned the project immediately after libra was announced, hence the massive shillers desperate to get out along with them

>the rsr team abandoned the project immediately after libra was announced, hence the massive shillers desperate to get out along with them
this. basis shutdown too.

proof?

With small caps you need to buy it and forget it. Don't bother trying to trade or you'll miss the mooning.

none

Attached: 1563323181144.jpg (427x427, 162K)

Read soveriegn individual, a book highly recommended by Peter thiel.

The RSR scam is literally prophesied in that book. don't say I didn't warn you

You realize Peter Thiel is a major backer of RSR?

Nevin disappeared since his bullshit update postponing the launch of the app which was initially supposed to be in Q2. And the very fact they pivoted to the release of RSV first instead of RSD is fishy. Also they aren't putting in any marketing efforts. You would think with the release of something this big, the app, they would be out there promoting the shit out of it. Just vague statements about some 'agents' working on the ground in Venezuela, no proof of anything thus far.
The unveiling of Libra last month was their kiss of death and they know it.

Trials for the app this month, be patient.

Exactly

>Nevin disappeared since his bullshit update postponing the launch of the app which was initially supposed to be in Q2. And the very fact they pivoted to the release of RSV first instead of RSD is fishy. Also they aren't putting in any marketing efforts. You would think with the release of something this big, the app, they would be out there promoting the shit out of it. Just vague statements about some 'agents' working on the ground in Venezuela, no proof of anything thus far.
>The unveiling of Libra last month was their kiss of death and they know it.
this. rsr is dead on arrival

One of the stupidest FUDs i've read all year. How the fuck would Libra be killing RSR currently? >Libra just got reamed by congress this past week.
>Libra is taking the brute force of this stablecoin idea.
>RSR is innovating low key without regulatory hurdles.
>The kind of infrastructure they'll need for adoption won't happen overnight.
>Nevin often doesn't post in telegram
>We're ahead of schedule. The whole point is fuck the RSD side that's for centralized shit. We want RSV over RSD initially because of the whole basket of assets backing the reserve not the USD.

I threw 10k USD at RSR a while ago and literally am forgetting about it for a while.

desu, its gonna moon regardless as long as the devs dont go out and literally say the project is abandoned.

i still have some hope that they haven't killed it, though.

rsr is closing is the latest fud. niccce. link me to the discord so i can fud too

>fudding your own coin

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-093529.jpg (1080x2280, 630K)

Nice, where can I join?

>desu, its gonna moon regardless as long as the devs dont go out and literally say the project is abandoned.
i still have some hope that they haven't killed it, though.
Go to their telegram and send a message to Nevin. They are gone only pajeet admins left in the group. Also read the FAQ on their blog. Some of the team members are "really skeptical" that it's going to work. The flip flopping and pivoting from one thing to another, constant delays of the app, zero marketing initiative and decreasing engagement with their community all point to possible abandonment.

Attached: faq.jpg (1080x841, 72K)

56% of tokens held by the team, with slow wallet which releases tokens every month for fundraising.
What the kek?

bad news guys. project has been abandoned. they are waiting until after private investors dump their tokens (they unlock in august), before announcing project has been cancelled. same shit happened to basis stablecoin project. they closed down too.

sauce

libra made your shitcoin obsolete

>with slow wallet which releases tokens every month for fundraising.
You didn't understand it properly. Tokens are not released every month.
Withdrawals are delayed by one month. If the team withdraws it takes one month to complete, and we can see how much they are taking out, which means it will be impossible for the team to dump on us without us having a chance to dump first. The team is making this as safe as possible for holders.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

You fucking Reserve shills are so cringe. I can imagine you retards writing that in your own discord thinking it was a good idea.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Attached: ea7.jpg (3840x2160, 688K)

Thats weird considering today they opened new job positions. Who knows, maybe you are not fudding, the sell walls actually want to sell and everything is a lie, including life itself.
Thanks, just sold 10M

RSR made your centralized corp coin obsolete, like the rest of facebook.

The amount of FUD per RSR post is magnitudes higher than any other crypto I've seen on this board. That's how you know it's making the normies here mad they haven't bought in yet.

hehe... yes it's all just FUD. Don't pay attention to the $350 million market cap for a nonexistent product with no marketing

STIBULL DURSENTURDISED CURLENSIES

Attached: 66393763_1461385330668644_184416568319340937_n.jpg (480x480, 19K)

>350 milllion

New job positions lmao. Proof or you're just talking out of where the sun doesn't shine. If true, I can totally see their devs abandoning the project that's why they would be frantically looking for pajeet devs who will be willing to work on a dead project.

They always create fud on great project. Think it is backed by Coinbase, PayPal Cofounders and many from Silicon Valley. No marketing no unnecessary hype. This is one of the best low mc project.

>nonexistent product
>350M market cap
Did you type in the wrong thread?

Attached: ab3db1ae-d52f-4ab8-95f7-b626848bda21.jpg (768x800, 114K)

Keep buying user. DCA is best in crypto.

Oh sorry, $318 million. Didn't see how hard it dumped hahaha. Pic related. $318 million dollar ERC20 vaporware, dump it 90% and maybe i'll buy

Attached: lol.png (579x314, 20K)

Messi?

heard of moon3d? 10x or 100x your crypto. ez money

Yeah but Reserve is actually exciting.

Attached: 1563516214648.jpg (428x173, 25K)

deluded

in 4 months, the other $300,000,000 unlock that they bought for less than 20 cents. lmao hahahha hahhahah

>Actual supports Zuckbuccs
>unfathomable

heard of moon3d? 10x or 100x your crypto. ez money

the fud in this thread is so fucking bad and weird

Dispel it then but I bet you can't. Tell me why they have opened up new job positions. Would that be because many of their devs quit as they realized this is dead and going nowhere

weak fud.. is there any proof anyone quit and they aren't just using Peter Thiel's money to scale up?

>Tell me why they have opened up new job positions.
Even with proof of this it doesn't mean shite. It could simply mean the project is expanding, Maybe they fired the faggots who are in "disagreement"? Either way, weak FUD confirmed.

Why is there any FUD on RSR. I've not seen anything but good things about it the last 2 months?

Why would we want you to buy? Though, realistically, you probably already own a stack.

weather the project is abandoned or not, 97% of the tokens ($300million usd) is getting unlocked in only 4 months

Wait... so you be saying... that... wait... this token is going negative in value?
FUCK

Couple of user (always same) are definitely fuding to increase their stack,

app deadline missed... rsd deadline missed... main team members disappeared long ago.. they are just delaying announcing project abandoned until private investors dump their tokens in august when they unlock

Nice English, Pajeet.

That's exactly why.

Attached: 1563247361015.jpg (550x392, 112K)

Yes. This is good memes. Please more. I have rare Hitler unedited if you need for templates.

I am 90% in Link and 10% RSR. This is easy 100x anons. Still in accumulation phase and my goal is 2 million expecting it will reach 50 cents. What you guys think?

Good memes user! Need more of these.

Holy shit love the 1488 post id prefix

Odds this will reach 1$? What about 10$?

I agree but I'm buying even more for that reason.

And why are you putting so much effort into warning people? Altruism?

I doubt a discord full of shills can come up with more chilling FUD than this. Good job user.

He's still active on twitter as of a couple of days ago

The best fud is a pajeet tier shill.

This