RLC Emergency Meeting Thread

Bros, what happened? Why we dumping and shit?

It's such a good project, but it just keeps going downd and down and down.

What do we do? Do we cut our losses? I'm really close to.

Attached: RLC.png (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/iExecBlockchainComputing
medium.com/iex-ec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the tokenomics is shit and they will it improve on v4, but don't expect much.
I have a small bag and i'm not planning to sell, becasue i believe the long term

There is clear accumulation happening, look at the spikes on shorter timeframes

either buy and reduce your DCA or sell and bank on it going to straight up zero.

if you're just feeling like you're missing out on the rest of the market, hold your stack and buy something else. if you just think it isn't gonna go up fast enough, consider you're selling at damned near ICO price and when something inevitably happens you're gonna wanna kys. up to you, but I'm just weathering the storm and buying in increments as time goes on.

no word on exchange listings from the team yet so the end is not in sight. no volume and no market accessibility might mean a less pronounced v4 pump. either way, I'm hodl and ignoring all the fud from linkies.

>the tokenomics is shit
why do people CONSTANTLY spew this FUD?
it has the same tokenomics as 99% of all other utility tokens

iexec dumps because their marketing sucks
its further along than golem yet only 1/3rd the price

the team has around 100k eth and 1k btc
just wait or gamble on other projects

Attached: 1544330751920.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

copium

actually, the tokenomics IS shit right now. every computation has a flat payout of 5RLC which is worse the lower the price gets, split amongst who completed the task, which might not even cover the cost of power. I'm almost certain workers who are on what is effectively the beta are operating at a loss ATM. when v4 comes, they will introduce an order book for a free market for computation. until then, the tokenomics leave a fair amount to be desired.

>its such a good project
wtf are you smoking? i hate rlc and link but its so fucking obvious you guys are playing catch up with chainlink. decentralized oracles for renting computations? Fuck outta here pajeet

>its so fucking obvious you guys are playing catch up with chainlink
different use cases, oracle functionality was outlined in the whitepaper.
qualifying your post with "I hate link" doesn't preclude you from being glow in the dark. infinite supply of linkies hijacking iexec threads with baseless fud is getting so tiresome.

buy Stakenet XSN with RLC
you have been warned

accept that you may have been fooled, my fren, time to move on. Never marry your bags

The team is ahead of roadmap and they are making progress. Also they still have the ico funds, BPI France funds and RLC team wallets remain untouched.

then you accept all other projects have shit tokenomics too since none are actually being used in a real world situation?

tokenomics isnt what you get paid but the total token ecosystem along with velocity and other factors... people arent buying because of shit tokenomics tho if that was the case link would be under $1

but yeah they need to up it to 10rlc desu

thats just cope and you know it. You had your chance to sell high

Talk shit to LINK and you will bend the knee.

>thats just cope and you know it

github.com/iExecBlockchainComputing
medium.com/iex-ec

are you obsessed with rlc?
it's clear youre not a fan... just move on to other threads
if you post in here again it'll only prove youre actually obsessed :)

C O P E
O
P
E

I tried running a worker.. staked my shit. It says my worker is running but I havent got jackshit yet. Have you guys got any? Is it my computer resources that I'm offering or my computer acting as a transaction facilitator? I cant lieve it together.

>"thats just cope"
>post the github with tens of daily commits
>"haha cope"

retard

>muh github
lmao what a fag, check the price in 6 months and we'll see who's the retard

computer resources
it'll run a dapp on your computer and return a result
I've made around $75 but most of it was during the worker drop. now they only run around 20 tasks a day :/

We need to force this team to be transparent about the Exchanges and Marketing. They don't give a fuck.

Takes a while my nibba, they're running 'Hello world!' scripts on the workers for 5 RLC, and it's rare.

IMAGINE SPENDING YOUR RESOURCES BUILDING "DORACLES" WHEN THERE IS A PERFECTLY FINE OPEN SOURCE OPTION AVAILABLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHH YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING DUMB, JUST LIKE REQ HOLDERS
>DORACLES
ahahhahahhahhahahha

Wow 10s of commits. I mean, commits must be good right? No one could ever push a shit commit. It's impossible.

honestly I was surprised to learn the team is over 25 people
other than the github devs what do they do all day lol

coinbase or bust imo
link got where it was just with binance

youre trying too hard

Jesus Christ didn't know they're 25 people either. They can't keep being silent over everything.

>the reason people aren't buying isn't the tokenomics
this is true. v4 won't actually make people buy on fundamentals or tokenomics, because that fix is already on the horizon. it's definitely other factors. that doesn't make tokenomics a non-discussion, but it definitely won't save RLC.