Margin trading link on Binance

Holy shit this is based..

Can now accumulate 10x faster when it goes up and down

I'm going to be a trillionaire now

Attached: 1542534251547.png (1000x800, 48K)

swingies never win

Fuck off cz

WHAT'S YOU SYSTEM I'D LIKE TO BE RICH TOO

Imagine trusting the Chinks to not use liquidation bots to fuck you over.
The only two exchanges I trust to not rape me are Kraken and CoinMetro. Kraken offer the highest leverage of the non scam exchanges (5x) so they are the best place to margin trade. No where safe lets you margin trade Link

stochRSI

Bollinger Bands.

you done.

this is how you lose all your link. the hardest part about link is actually holding it and not letting anyone else take it away from you. Good luck gambling your golden ticket

btw is self fullfilling prophecy. but i made 50% gain in the last two days with that sytsem. got the feeling most of the people are doing it like that

i really want to use leverage before we get big pumps but this is what scares me. Even without liquidation bots the books are so thin even i linklet like me could market dump enough LINK to liquidate someone that's leveraged 5x.

This.

Life is a constant battle and holding your linkies is the only way to win

>margin trading on an exchange with blatant bot manipulation
You're going to lose a lot of money kek

You’re going to lose all your link

do you change any values on bollinger bands? i just keep them as they are but some ta-user said to change them and i dont know if i should

how the fuck are u margin trading on binance? are u a sand nigger living in hindu?

Can anyone give me a rundown on what margin trading is and how it works?

I've been 1x long since Sibos 2017 and it's all I'll ever need.

>bet link will go down
>it goes up
>lose all your money
Gambling.

heard of moon3d? 10x or 100x your crypto. ez money

Wrong. This is my experience from what I learned trading stocks and options on wallstreet

Margin trading is borrowing shares(crypto in this case) and selling it at market (mind you, you have to have a sufficient balance that can cover some cost if it fucks up)

Margin is money you borrow from a broker at interest and pay interest every day the money is loaned out.

user X wants to short NVDA - he sells 500 shares he doesn't even own by having the broker borrow shares it already has from another holder who does - who is insured and paid interest while still having his shares in the account like they never left.

user X sells 500 shares at 170 that he doesn't actually own on margin - making a profit of $85,000 when he executes the trade. That money is immediately credited to your account.

user X is now "on the hook" and has an obligation to close the trade. Because he sold 500 shares he didn't own at 170 - he is now -500 shares in his account that he has to buy back and return back to the broker. This is where it's all up to user X when he thinks he should.

If he sold at 170 and was bearish - and NVDA fell to 150 - he can buy back the 500 shares at 150 while he sold at 170. So 150x500 = $75,000 cost.

He sold at market for 170 and got $85,000 and "closed" the trade by buying back at 150 - netting a profit of $10,000 that he gained. Margin lets you use the money borrowed to short or buy large amounts. If the trade went the other way and NVDA went to 180, 190, 200... user X is fucked because he has to buy back 500 shares higher than what he sold them for - suffering from loss.

If you have the time, sure

None of this matters. OP is going to lose it all on his first attempt.

What's wrong with going x2 long? You'll be liquidated only at 50% of current price, which is unlikely to happen.

Attached: D1P25nYU4AAr3-x.jpg (900x675, 62K)