Finally it's ALT season!!!

Attached: 609.jpg (830x738, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410
youtu.be/s3SJ2TMIXZI
youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I sure hope so. I want my litecoin to blow up already.

Litecoin already finished it's run for the year.

Yes it's. All in on XLM and TRX so now is lift off.

>alt season

Attached: 1520807475234.jpg (720x708, 104K)

what coin? what happened?
I dont see an alt season yet

altcoiners are the most delusional people in all of crypto. the fact that you are unable to see that all this trash is going to zero is astonishing. every single shitcoin/btc chart looks like absolute death. multi year lows decending triangles all across the border

Based and redpilled

What are you basing that on?

Something something halving pls let me cling to my delusion

Sure thing bucko, you are as delusional as bulltards yelling 100k in january 2018 or bear tards screaming for 1.5k at 3.2k.

Human nature doesnt change and BTC whales love increasing their sats with alt pumps. Human greed doesn't change and the narrative being set that alts will never pump is a set up for retards like you to sell their alts for cheap to whales before they pump the fuck out of them

this but unironically

thats what they want you to believe buddy, this time is different

ICO are over. the only reason alts went up was because of the ICO scam party and that party is over

Hey hey hey

will there be another party?

Distributed computing technology is too valuable to have been a fad. It is essential for automated trustless bus im news processes around the world. BTC is the digital reserve commodity for that ecosystem but some pretty fucking amazing protocols are coming out that will be able to accomplish what Ethereum wasn't able to do (due to fundamental architectural flaws): full on industrial adoption. If you don't see it coming you are blinded by boomer BTC maximalist talk

>it's another WTF WAS THAT meme
just kill me already

ICOs are a scam and I'm glad they are dead. Focus can now be out on actual legit, scalable, and useful DLT which can actually scale to meet worldwide industry demand. And dont get me wrong BTC is central to the value of the whole crypto space. You guys have to stop thinking about crypto in terms of all these blockchains operating in silos like bunch of intranets from the 80s.

Soon they will all be connected and a sort.of internet of blockchains will be created and value will flow freely between these different chains and dApps.

you fell for every single meme talking point, btc is gonna tank to shit aswell. There is no safe haven for your shekels if you're in the market

You've been meme'd into thinking it's all a meme.

>Soon they will all be connected and a sort.of internet of blockchains will be created and value will flow freely between these different chains and dApps.
lol dude.. dapps are a fucking meme nobody in the real world gives a shit about any of that, get a clue you have been fooled into buying someone else bags

time will prove one of us right, just wait

Fleberdle z baldbreson

Attached: warped.jpg (340x302, 19K)

Exactly... No one needs to care whether something is a dapp or not, there will simply be dApps that get massively adopted. No one will know or care, but they will be used

dapps will never be as efficient from an engineering pov as the current apps and no dev is gonna sacrifice performance for muh decentralization, period

Wait til you see what they can built with aBFT consensus. 0.7s finality and unlimited parallel processing distributed computing.

Consensus ordering is a necessity when dealing with complex, multi party interactions which we can expect in IoT and smart city environments. These applications will also be extremely well suited for payment applications integrated in social media platforms and other messaging apps.

lets suppose you're right and that shit is mainstream by 2028 and in every city. What makes you think your shit tokens will be not only alive but the standard? dont be deluded

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 3.74M)

the only alt that will moon is Brapper

screenshot this

I'm putting my money on what I think will happen. If I'm wrong then fine.

If a legit autistic is shown this it'd stare to literal death.
>What season is it?

Attached: 1524868693336.jpg (250x248, 15K)

BitGreen Airdrops in their Discord! only 21Million max supply
Stakebase listed them as their pair (BITG)
20/10% incentives means 5 friends/family staking PoS into BTC makes the service free.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410

youtu.be/s3SJ2TMIXZI
youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

BITG

This alt season sucks

It’s like no one can pull up a chart here, alt season in Aug or Sep. starting soon but then cheap ripples, litecoin, eth, bcash and eos. All are likely going to pump 100% or more during this season. LTC guaranteed to blow 3x or more watch

>Soon

Attached: 1_38IaegigYYiBmYMhzdv1NA.gif (1366x768, 100K)

Bitch where?