Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0XyyiwTXLA
youtube.com/watch?v=uuBETyA_yxc
altcointradershandbook.com/coin-report-v-id/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUY V-ID BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !!

THREAD MUSIC, GTFIH V-IDT WARRIORS

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0XyyiwTXLA

Attached: OOOOOOOOoo.jpg (730x783, 145K)

Hnnnnngggg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=uuBETyA_yxc

we all gonna make it and leave all the other Idex coins behind.

Attached: rsz_panel_of_the_descent_into_limbo__+.jpg (1023x1083, 530K)

15k here. Comfy

Attached: 739E816B-66C8-4EC8-B29C-A5C0F548E7BD.png (603x579, 416K)

9.5k reporting in

Feeling like I won't regret this for buying it a few days ago for nearly half off.

I bought a day too early, wish I could have gotten on the original drop off.

Over 100k checking in, I am wondering what color Tesla I want

I bought 19k between 0.18 and 0.22 these last couple days. Feeling comfy AF

so jelly of you!

S or X?

Why did that song and vidt get related

The Vidt gods will decided that when they bless us with bigger caps

CAUSE YOU GOT THAT (V-IDT)

Attached: V-IDT.jpg (2117x1941, 651K)

Is it too late to get in

Lmao it’s only like 10 mil mcap. How new are you?

I had to make a choice between RSR and VID-T, and I FUCKING CHOSE RSR. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: despair.jpg (220x229, 11K)

Under 10M right now every top 100 coin or better is minimally over 50M.

BTC Dominance is around 66 percent in 2017 the all time low in the booming market was 33 percent. With every alt in the top 100 minimally being 900M+.

No you are not too late, if you just wait for a full rebound. Its a working product, its hitting every goal they said they would and we could be in for a stronger BTC EOY

Add a comma afte

Hope you all learned your lesson after not selling the last all time high.Just sold for .00128 eth. It's been 8 hours now, we're gonna drop back to .00105 area guaranteed until it actually launches on DEX, Take your %20 gains today anons and buy back in tomorrow.

I'm actually thinking this might go higher, but good luck user

not one transfer for more than 5k VIDT has been made in over an hour, so safe to assume you're a poorfag. I'm buying every dip until top 30 wallet. It's not going that low, sorry user. Try 0.00115 area

Tells people to sell but VIDT isn't even half of the last ATH.

40k pay me bitch

LETS GOOOOO. Whale vidt holder here and not selling till $10 and $35.

160k SATS INCOMING IN 24 HOURS

can anyone explain to me why the token is useful?

read this
altcointradershandbook.com/coin-report-v-id/

It's just shit token of the month. Pajeets have been shilling it relentlessly and suckering people. They've done a pretty good job.

Just stop, brainlet. DYOR.

Can i make money with verifying V-ID transactions with my eyes?

Just bought a small stack just in case it goes parabolic. Look's like good project, plus there 0 pajeet involve.

I have both but that's not bad.

The token has utility because it serves as a medium to eradicate the barrier to entry for boomers. The tech itself is fairly simple, but it has a lot of nuance to it. It goes like this:
>boomer uses fiat
>fiat is converted to VIDT token and transferred to the validation wallet
>VIDT team screens validating party, can be done 3 ways (including notary on-site), this part doesn't utilize the token
>document(s) are verified and stored on up to 5 different blockchains, can detect any differences up to the modification of a single pixel (verify with eyes is a meme)
>VIDT manages the documentation themselves, through VIDT token the boomers don't have to worry about that information because it is stored on an immutable ledger and cannot be modified
>they have an embedded verification terminal for businesses to check the authenticity of documents, usually takes ~5 seconds
>integrated and secured via KYC, all of which can be verified only by the rightful parties
>all revenue can be checked via the validation wallet, provides a transparent way for investors to see the growth of the company
None of this is inherently complicated, but VIDT is the first company to create a token that satisfies all of these requirements, and it's as easy as dragging and dropping a document once everything is in place. That's ease of use. This is why anyone saying "VIDT is just a checksum" or "verify with eyes" is either a FUDstain or an imbecile. You think you can train a boomer to do this in an easier way than what VIDT offers, let alone a cheaper way? And outsourcing/creating their own token might be considered "easy" by all the nerdy fucks on biz, but the people running these companies don't know how to make it secure. Outsourcing is expensive too. Boomers type in Google searches on Facebook. They don't know what the fuck a checksum is and they don't care. They know how to drag and drop files. Case closed.

Of the month?
Keep saying that next month, too.