The 2xhr question

I have been following the development of this new exchange from it's first thread here when the creator made a trading competition giving every new user one btc and promising to pay back the gains on that btc once the site would have been ready. I didn't partecipate but i was immediatly surprised by this new exchange for two reason:
>the leverage is up to x1000
>the fees are the lowest i have ever seen
Of course like many others (everyone basically), i didn't trust the site and it's creator to actually go on and deposit some btcs. But as the weeks have passed i was pleasantly surprised to see how the site was updated once a week ago and again today. This last version is really professional and looks really cool and i'm now starting to think that this could be the new Bitmex, but i'm still somewhat skeptical.
What do you anons think about this? the url is 2xhr.com

Attached: slick.png (1920x1080, 186K)

>the leverage is up to x1000
0.1% move liquidation

Attached: jhgkj.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Yeah I did deposit and withdraw some BTC. Not much trading yet. Look forward to getting some volume.

Also i forgot to mention you can trade on Link/Usd which is fucking kekkable

>Usury at Mach speed
China is officially the new Israel.

holy shit what a scipted statement (dev literally told you in discord to say this.

>pic related

I looked very closely to this pajeet operation. 1000x leverage is a pure scam. BOT trading. no REAL volume. no real order book (just 1 BTC, 1 LINK etc. at each price point). NO USERS. DEV tried to tie the """winners""" of the trading competition (free advertising marketing scam) to get them on board for this unnecessary exchange to succeed.

there literally is NO reason to use this exchange.
There have been threads (made by telegram pajeets) every few days trying to get newfags to buy the BOT order book and scam them using high leverage.

>pic fucking related.

Attached: 2xhr.jpg (1600x3000, 968K)

funny how both of these guys are telegram shills (probably took part in the competition and are recruited shills now)

as per usual fpbp and the only real response.

guys you are not making this shitty exchange look good.

Some one pump my bags!!

Attached: 2D246CF5-4D01-494C-8F71-4537CAFC959B.png (262x70, 2K)

Just follow the trend

this exchange has potential, i will throw a couple of btc as soon as i acn afford to trade a lil there and also support the project, cmon retards dev is working his ass off which is much more than the actual proyects hyped this month like fucking brapper or milk where devs are just shitposting all day long and crossing fingers to get some volume.

You clearly have a chip on your shoulder, probably a sore loser who lost the competition and now keeps fudding the exchange out of bitter resentment lol. Better luck next time friend.

You could literally start with a dollar worth lol

thanks i didnt know
>inb4 yes im retarded

why don't you keep talking in telegram instead of pulling out all pajeet resources and talking in this thread. literally every positive thing said about this project is coming from the telegram members trying to scam newfags out of their lunch money. check telegram bro.

also why are you telegram fags not addressing the points I made, are you really that desperate to get your promised trading competition win, so you literally want to scam people out of their money?

user keeps repeating in telegram that "somebody will fall for the 1000x scam".

Attached: 1563226426564.jpg (992x992, 115K)

I also saw you in telegram kys.

Your a telegram lurker. Why not join the conversation and give some positive feedback?

why not stop trying to scam newfags that fall for 1000x leverage and fake orderbook, because of fake charts pulled in from APIs of other exchanges?

Leverage is not a scam. Everyone who trades with leverage knows he can lose money if the market goes in the wrong direction. It's true for 2xhr as much as it is true for bitmex or kraken. The site dev even explains on his site that new traders should be careful when using leverage.

>Everyone who trades with leverage knows he can lose money if the market goes in the wrong direction

holy shit. "can lose money" maybe you ought to look at the BTC (or any chart) for a few minutes and realize how ridiculous high leverage is. how can we not call your site a scam if it has such high leverage. (it's a scam because you can't win, it's absolutely retarded and the fact that you people even came up with this shit is dumb af).

lest not forget:
>fake orderbook
>50BTC in debt
>fake trades
>heavy pajeet shilling look at archive
>literal nigger dev
>pajeet fanboys got manipulated into shilling using the free advertising dev tried to get with the trading competition (this was also a scam, he admitted to resetting balances)
>telegram pajeets trying to immitate a conversation in many threads to """"convince"""" newfags to fall for this shit.

this project is fucked. and you fucked it. it is beyond saving. how can you not call this a scam given all the things above and in screencap?

>this was also a scam, he admitted to resetting balances

Oh I get it now. You're the guy who got busted for using two accounts from the same ip lol. At least get a proxy next time. Also I'm not even the owner.

I'm not aware what you are referring to. Also never implied you are the owner, I said that the owner/dev admitted to resetting balances and there are screencaps.

Interesting how you didn't address a single point though, must be because they are ALL true.

Bot trading is necessary because the exchange just started. It won't be needed once it picks up actual users, I don't get why it's such a big deal, all exchanges have bots, bitmex even trades against its own users lol.

>fake orderbook
The orderbook is real, a bot is placing 20 sell orders and 20 buy orders to provide a little liquidity and allow traders that made a little deposit to trade
>50BTC in debt
So what, it's like an ICO
>fake trades
All trades are real, look at the volume column in the tickers, the fake candles are for the demo but they absolutely do not alterate the trade engine
>heavy pajeet shilling look at archive
So what?
>literal nigger dev
KYS even a nigger has a greater IQ than yours
>pajeet fanboys got manipulated into shilling using the free advertising dev tried to get with the trading competition (this was also a scam, he admitted to resetting balances)
resetting balances when this is a beta and fake balances I don't see any pb
>telegram pajeets trying to immitate a conversation in many threads to """"convince"""" newfags to fall for this shit.

wonder why dev lied then kek. you people are sick. bots are bad. it's all fake. it is subject to heavy manipulation. at least shithole exchanges like bitmex have actual users. admitting to bots is a big deal, especially if they are controlled by the owner of the site. holy shit. you are literally trading against the owner of a site that offers 1000x leverage. how is this not a scam. ""FRENCH based"""" heck the dude couldnt even spell "powerful". also how is this peer to peer if you are trading against the bots controlled by the owner like how dumb are you (and you even admit that there are bots so how is it peer to peer). Why would I trust you with my BTC if you reset balances at random and the bots that fill the order book are also all not actually backed by BTC it's thin air. so basically I'm handing my fucking BTC over to a BOT.

also there is not a single fucking reason why anyone would use this site. literally any other exchange is better. any other fucking exchange.

case closed, may this thread die in peace

>The orderbook is real, a bot is placing 20 sell orders and 20 buy orders to provide a little liquidity and allow traders that made a little deposit to trade

wonder how that all works out, in pajeet telegram dev confirmed orderbook isn't backed by anything. it is all thin air.

>not seeing the problem with resetting balances in a """"competition"""

Any nigger in the world has definitely a greater IQ than yours

are u retarded? the orderbook is backed by 0.02BTC 1 contract = 0.00001BTC, and 20 buy orders + 20 sell orders for 4 coins = 20 * 2 * 4 * 0.00001 = 0,0016BTC, this is poor liquidity but this is real liquidity

>calling fake bot liquidity real liquidity.
these people are dumb af

dev said all trades are real. a lie. (surely I'm gonna trust him with my BTC)
dev said all trades are real. how can they even be fucking real, if I'm trading with a bot
dev can't spell "powerful"
I'm looking forward to trade peer to peer with a bot giving me 1 BTC for 10k USD while it only has 0.0016 BTC in actual reserves. (Imagine knowingly trading with a fucking bot """PEEER 2 PEEER""" whats the fucking point

also sharpening your reading comprehension would be a start.

low IQ, let's imagine you deposit 0.001BTC and you buy for 1BTC of contract leverage 1000 which is 100000 contracts, it means someone else has the opposite orders that's why it's p2p, money is not created from nowhere so currently it's impossible to do that due to the lack of liquidity

yes let's just ignore every other point made here :)
case closed

/thread

the other points are shit, trades are real and we don't care about spelling, I'm watching yu-gi-oh while waiting for your answers

so you moved to reddit, KYS low IQ

I never seen someone so dedicated to arguing so much about an exchange