16,000 worth of cameras and lenses for 800 dollars

16,000 worth of cameras and lenses for 800 dollars
How do you feel about missing this biz?

Attached: OhTAsYS.jpg (3546x1794, 615K)

damn you got in fuck dude nice

Pretty fucking bad. How do I buy this???

How?

cant just post nonsense without a quick rundown

Amazon prime day glitch. Literally cameras and related equip were 94 dollars. Only lasted 10 min kek

amazon fucked up and priced them wrong

Fucking based

He just wants us to beg for the rundown. That's what this thread is about not the cameras. I doubt OP even owns a camera.

Attached: 4755.png (599x597, 499K)

Good on you. Bezos should be six feet under.

lol good stuff. sell it for BAT

FUCK
>tfw /p/ratrician
>tfw also poorfag

i wish man
good job

Daaaaaammmmniiiitttt! Why do I always miss this cool shit REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 4F27B617-6FBC-461E-8826-26F0E7A35FE5.jpg (962x539, 31K)

Ok its not actually mine. I got it from reddit. Im jealous as fuck

WTF, and they didn't cancel any orders?

I'm sure they have some protection against selling something for x % below the cost of inventory.

I was in the market for Panasonic GH5, were they going for $94 too?

nice larp faggot, you are not one of the lucky ones

lmao

It wasnt a glitch. It was planned and yes literally all cameras even the 5 digit ones were 94 dollars

OP once again confirmed as a faggot

Dont be a jerk. Maybe u can use this to get ready for next years flash sale. I know il be ready ;)

AMZN wont fulfill 'a glitch' on a (roughly) half price case of fucking beer, the cunts. I'm calling horseshit they fulfill on $16k worth of camera shit for $800
>It wasnt a glitch
they don't sell '5-digit cameras' for $94 planned, nope

Attached: cheepbeer_no_fuckoff.png (924x381, 30K)

Yes it was planned. 94.48 was the price. 1994 when amazon launched and prime day lasts 48 hours. Many people got their orders filled. Some maybe didnt cause they got too greedy but most djd

More than anything its a marketing tactic. Gets people fired up and wanting to get the next fire sale thus getting new members. Like costco and their rotisserie chickens

>Yes it was planned
fairplay to whoever got in then, for 10 mins or whatever tf
>I just want my fucking beer tho

reddit wins again

I know man im pissed too and im a prime member. I was too busy fapping at the time the sale happened. Next year bro