FIX IT, WAGIE, FIX IT

FIX IT, WAGIE, FIX IT

youtube.com/watch?v=OP30okjpCko

Attached: wagie.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

fuck me thats gruesome

Isnt the backstory on this that the plumber cut into an unisolated line? So yep he should fix it because its his fault.
T. Plumber

Why did they not shut off the main line wtf

That's really shitty, I hope he didn't get severe burns despite being retarded.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing the whole time whilst watching this. The amount of destruction caused in this small amount of time. Top fucking kek

Guess my night's not going so bad, comparatively.

So what was the right thing to do in this situation, besides filming it, and MAYBE having renters insurance (which I still think is basically a scam, like extended warrantees)? Seemed like they couldn't reach the property manager or landlord.

Why would he get burns you retard, it's cold water

Working in flats can be a nightmare, loads of different points of isolation as work is done over the years. Just a guess but that could be a pipe feeding a different flat, passing through their one. Hoover hose on the leak with the other end in a shower tray would help untill its turned off.

Little do you know this guy bought the SNTVT floor and is about to have enough money to own your house ten times over.

I want to know this also!

this woman vacuuming lol

Read the description you complete fucking retard ADHD zoomers

From reading the description, he was trying to save the landlord $150 (the fee is costs to shut off the water).

Do you not see the steam?

The only shutoff cuts the water to the entire building, so whoever wants to turn it off has to pay a fee. The landlord hired this guy because he said he could do it with water still on, thus saving the $150 fee.

Attached: 1541827380911.jpg (540x545, 29K)

This, came here to post this

came here to post this

this. i feel so sad for him. he is actually working really hard through the pain.
he is stronger then a lot of people, even though he is sadly a cheap labor.

Attached: 1553628552344.gif (647x363, 650K)

came here to post this

>save $400 in labor an fees
>cause $40,000 in damage

Some of us use the embed function, and are fucking retard ADHD doomers. I don't appreciate being mislabeled.

Yeah man, feel real bad for him.
BUT they say work smarter, not harder, and this was a bonehead move. And he destroyed an apartment for no reason. I guess he is creating work for people... is that stimulating the economy?

Every landlord starts somewhere. Gotta make mistakes, otherwise what would you learn from? Books?

YOU WANTED TO CUT CORNERS TO SAVE CASH...
BUT WILL YOU PAY THE PRICE TO SAVE YOUR FLESH?
LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Attached: SAW.png (600x799, 810K)

lmao that cameraman was so useless.

g-guys we should shut the, guys listen we should shut the water off
has anyone called and shut the water off.
are you telling them to shut the water off?
someone else do something
we should ca, guys we should call the police or something to shut the water off
some else call the police to shut it off
guys
its still going

had something like this happen. I work security and some dumbass tenant was fucking with the pipes under the sink all day and she calls me like 10 mins before my shift is over that her shit is flooding. so i went up to check it out and that bitch was raging at me for something she did and was asking me to stop it. I told her to fuck off i'm not maintenance. bitch was so panicked she was trying to get my name to report me and told her I have a train to catch and peaced out. dumb roastie

why was there two bathrooms right next to each other? is that normal in apartments?

ok, so what happened after you left?

Yes. In case someone takes a shower, you can still take a poop instead of having to wait. Fairly normal.

Why not shut the bathroom door?

>plumber drowns in residential bathroom

He took the job in an attempt to garner favorability with the kikess landlord while risking the living space of the tenants involved. He deserves to stay a ragie wagie.

i called maintenance after i saw that it was bad similar to the video. he said he would be there in "35" mins and he asked me if I could try to stop it, i laughed and said no. fucking retard lol. I assume those people didn't sleep till the next morning. this happened at 11:50pm and I left at 12am. i bet it was a shitfest though. it's always funny when people try to get me to do shit that us not my job because I love being arrogant about it and telling them no. even if its my boss or property people. fucking retards don't pay me to do shit besides just walk around (in reality I don't do shit and just shitpost on Jow Forums or browse youtube).

>Some of us use the embed function, and are fucking retard ADHD doomers.
HE SAYS ITS HOT WATER IN THE FIRST FEW MINUTES OF THE FUCKING VIDEO

Jokes on you pal im 44

Based security guard poster

Based

nice.