Guess what bro's

The other day I started my quest in crypto. I discovered that I could get $36 in free cryptos from a popular crypto purchasing site... I earned my crypto at the right time to maximize profits when I was done. Between 4 different crypto's I made $18 dollars more but lost $6 due to service fees. But, I still made a 22% on my funds with my $11 even though the total was near %50 gain. Not bad for free and see if I could play the market. Think I am going to have fun in the future playing with my cryptos. I was wondering if any user's were interested in creating a group or joining a group where we share info and links for bonus cryptos. Think about it bro. If we become billionaires and work in crypto we can help corner the market making it raise and fall. Just a nice what if, if you ask me... Any thoughts and comments are welcome in this thread as well as any helpful link you might think of for people trying to get into crypto.

Attached: giphy.gif (250x188, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410
youtu.be/s3SJ2TMIXZI
youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut the fuck up randy bobandy

Attached: 1447941346955.gif (240x155, 1.91M)

Fits like a glove. Or, a cheeseburger feed sack.

You are either 16 or 60.

Start a telegram. Post link. So long as you instate a 0 pajeet policy I'll enlist.

I too was very successful swing trading at the beginning when I just had put a couple hundred in the game. I would swing LTC and ETH in Coinbase, just to play and learn a little, and earn like 10-15% every one or two days.

The problem is that eventually you realize with swing trading one or two bad trades will eat away all the benefits you got in weeks. Just look at the very early LINK holders that had five or six digit stacks that were halved or more because they sold before a pump and couldn't rebuy at a lower price (pic related).

One bad day or week at swing trading can eat away months or even years of profits and make you want to kill yourself. That's why I just invest on fundamentals and don't give a shit about short or mid term price fluctuations. You spend less time, get far less stressed, and; if you're right you're right and make millions. You don't want to be like one of these guys who sold their apple shares for a few grand that later would be worth hundreds of millions.

Attached: 29-06-19 at 7PM GMT.jpg (739x309, 60K)

You should buy Trust Verse and then wait a week for major gains user.

poo in loo

BitGreen Airdrops in their Discord with only 21 Million max supply

Stakebase listed them also as their pair (BITG)

20/10% incentives means 5 friends/family staking and trading will cover the fee.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410

youtu.be/s3SJ2TMIXZI - New BITG Wallet
youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI - Stakebase

Thanks Anons... But, I am still a poor fag. And, long terms investments take time and money. I am going to swing trade in the short term to make enough money for a long term investment plan. Even if it's buying some low price crypto and holding on to it for a while. Takes money to make money. My Bro's.

Shill me your current bags wise one.

I regularly pay 200 dollars in trading fees when swing trading, 0 fucks given.

Attached: 1448479532685.jpg (575x576, 47K)

I like your attitude so I'm going to give you a tip that's going to make you a lot of money. Look into liquidity aggregation in crypto. One company actually has a working product and it's going to launch in ~january 2020. It's called Orion Protocol. There will be a presale of their token soon, used to pay for premium services, trading fee discounts and staking. This protocol will enable small businesses to open up their own DEX easily, because it immediately connects their liquidity to every other exchange on the internet. No more arbitrage, just the best price every time.

If they pull all this off, and it looks like they will, you can expect a 10000x return. I know that sounds ridiculous, but one look at BNB should give you an indication of what you can expect to happen when it concerns a global market.

Thanks user. I'll keep that in mind. Always looking for crypto info. And, new crypto is always a nice place to start.

Attached: 500full.gif (349x262, 497K)

Good lad. One thing I forgot to mention is that this protocol allows you to plug in your own wallet. You no longer really need an exchange as an intermediary. What this legally means is that all the Americans that get banned from most token markets in September will have only one easy way to access all the small projects they are interested in. Coincidentally it looks like also prevents exchanges from monitoring and reporting their trades to the IRS.

Also if you just recently Starter with Coinbase, just switch to Coinbase Pro. No need for an extra account, you have lower trading fees and might learn how to use a DEX properly.

Nice. I enjoy paying taxes though. I am Canadian that's how we keep our kids vacinated and ebola free.

Attached: 1447897851548.jpg (350x335, 61K)

Will look into that. Thanks user.

Trudeau uses that tax money for extravagant parties and importing ebola africans rather than making sure healthcare is available to citizens. That's a separate topic though. America is the biggest crypto market. Funneling all that money through one protocol is going to blow it up to hard to imagine proportions.