pic related

Attached: Alt King.jpg (840x507, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKbPNFUHLYM
youtube.com/watch?v=xwRZgtTEH08&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=FIvqn87iAz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

roll

Attached: get used to this feeling.png (873x610, 56K)

Creg cried in court

HOWS YOUR SHORT DOING O1G?
DID YOU CLOSE IT YET?
HOW MUCH DID YOU LOSE?
HAHAHAHA

I short at 205 I am not closing until this scam is well below $70

Bsv js not an alt

It is exactly an alt, just like TRX (which is also mooning today)

godspeed to your suicide

Attached: 1524327546471.png (974x522, 31K)

No yours

heard Bitcoin now gets those sweet sweet 2g blocks....also when will these other scams like btc and bch be forced to look for a new name? they cannot continue using the term 'bitcoin'. that's an exclusive property of the original and the inventor. pic related.

Attached: 2E4D5B95-35A2-4927-B6B2-F76297B5ECA4.png (1175x429, 58K)

Copyright on decentralized trustless tech
Kys boomer

well those exchanges and domain names are registered in actual countries that have actual laws which can enforce them via a cop that can put a gun to your head if you don't comply. your btc value might be "from thin air" but those naming rights surely are not.

>implying BitCoin is an altcoin

How the fuck is BSV going to go anywhere if the person running it is mentally unstable? Some guy insulted him on twitter and he responded with a video of himself crying about how we shouldn't be mean to others

It glows in the dark.

hello, please to inform you sirs that bsv is actually a platform, the growth is dependent on it's users not specifically to nchain or craig
with the larger and future unlimited blocksize much more is possible for nerds to build compared to the sea of erc scams
dyor

*he responded with a video of himself crying and talking about how we shouldn't be mean to others

Shut ur ugly face

MMMM empty blocks....shit hash shit coin.

The usual from India.

Attached: ScammingCockroach.png (1528x1112, 230K)

everyone cries in court. its the only way to prove your innocence

Lol this obvious scam is going to $0

> He doesn't know yet
cries in gains

Attached: KL.jpg (910x500, 19K)

Your lil' diagram misses how trademark law works.

You can't trademark something in common use. "Whiskey" can't be the trademarked name of a booze distillary.

The internet decided bitcoin is a thing. That makes the name common use.

the internet decided YouTube is a thing too

feeling ultra comfy with my 50 BSV stack

ok mr expert lawyer then we can close this case and sleep peacefully at night.
100% convinced on your argument.
bye bye craig

Attached: Image1.jpg (725x330, 75K)

LMAO kill yourself no one gives a shit about what this guy patents or trade marks. you can't do this shit to something decentralized.

might want to check who has all the mining power on shit coin BSV.

only reason why this thing is holding up is because there's enough low IQ retards buying this garbage.

t. coping retard

You are human waste.

Attached: How.jpg (700x700, 106K)

lol if you think having larger blocks i.e 100 mb blocks you'll soon find out in the near future this garbage can not scale.

raising the block size to a crazy size does not solve shit. as the chain gets longer it will become harder and more difficult for the average person to even run the node.

get checked and wrecked. i'll give this thing two years tops before it implodes and people start realizing its a shit coin.

screen cap this.

heh y-ou'll see...
cccccccope

Normal people not allowed to run NODES only big corp, just what the roach wanted

Neet times

KEK

>im protecting the network
lmao

Attached: 1_1Wr0STBXug1d4xtLZV_aZg.jpg (1600x1200, 373K)

muhh cope. i'm a retard muhh. don't know shit about elliptical cryptography muhh craig wright is satoshi.
muhhhh

get fucked street shitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKbPNFUHLYM

>i run a full non mining node
>i am protecting the network
just lol kiddo

Attached: download.jpg (233x216, 10K)

its not really intended for average joes to run a node. you dig deep enough into all this you figure that yourself. i recommend thecaseforbsv.com as an entry level read.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

back when i was riding the btc train, before i switched completely towards bsv ("saw the light"), i remember considering buying such a casa node.

to be fair its even below shit tier engineering that you need to loop back that cable outside of the case. seriously who designed it that way? this is an embarassment and an insult to tech. worthy to be a solution straight from a shithole like somalia or senegal.

Attached: C684040A-D214-4AF9-9352-6B147073A3BF.jpg (200x313, 13K)

The mental institution you ran away from last night is missing you.

You need to clean up the hallways ... no shitting.
Use a toilet

oh noes how are industrial miner ever gonna handle those gigantic blocks! its not like google handled a daily volume of 20 petabyte 10 years ago. no no sir, we need 1mb blocks so nobody can use it as currency. you see, its a store of value not a currency as defined by the whitepaper!

very nice

Attached: 373DDFDB-E24E-4125-BF14-0401362F9852.jpg (640x140, 27K)

btc is a ponzi at this point. ever tried moving it around? takes h-o-u-r-s and costs like 5,- USD in fees. this is just a scam at this point waiting for the next bigger idiot.

Nobody wants your shit around.

Attached: BitcoinBSV.jpg (1024x683, 149K)

you are a stupid sheep lol.
>i run a full non mining node because they said its to keep the network decentralized!!

LINK is the leader. Every other crypto including BTC is a shitcoin. Get on board, boomer.

if every retard ITT would just go to moneybutton.com and see how BSV does instant transactions for pennies they would shut their whore mouth real quick.

get out of here linky and back to your containment threads
data on chain with bsv makes chainlink pointless and a convoluted mess, it's actually over for sergay

>and see how BSV does instant transactions for pennies
Dogecoin does it too. DOGE > BSV

Omg this pictures makes so much sense. Been following Calvin and this whole mess for a while...sold all my BCH for BSV...still hold a bunch of BTC too, but hedging now...

Attached: Spoon.jpg (640x492, 259K)

I have 5000 bsv guys am I gonna #makeit?
also I DONT CARE THAT HE CRIED IN COURT LMAO

But, when someone in a couple of years decides they finally want to buy some bitcoin, they're not going to go digging through all the backstory, they're going to buy whatever is called "Bitcoin". So, if Craig wins and gets the naming rights, BSV fork will be "Bitcoin" and that's what people will buy.

im calling up the CEO of bitcoin right now to tell him to change that darn name

Nit pick everything
you are doing it perfectly
don't kill yourself tho
own it noob

"Naming rights" Okey now we are on tier level of retardation.

WOW

Attached: Retarded.png (686x686, 614K)

it was a wanky reddit meme bro chill out

HODL that poop.

When name changes the exchanges will have to call BSV bitcoin. Then my BSV will be the real Bitcoin.

didn't he already submit fake documents with 2015 font? can soemone "redpill" me on how he wins this desu

He already lost long time ago.
Lawyers and the poop eater (Craig) is postponing everything ... desperate rats are leaving this shit city real quick.

Dude, I'm not shilling for either side, I'm just trying to understand the argument. I have a bigger BTC stack than BSV based on USD. A lot of you guys are so deep into the trees that you can't see the forest anymore. What matters is, when my father-in-law decides to invest $200k in "Bitcoin" in a couple of years, what is he buying?

Empty the BSV stack it should be a crime HODLING poop.

you smell of shit dude
a really rather unpleasant odor
you maybe want to go clean up your act
or alternatively ? just fuck off

Now that's a nice logo.

Attached: INDIA.jpg (550x481, 28K)

you make fun of it but its actually extremely crucial

What have I missed, why is BSV suddenly doing well today

yeah because we only want big corporations running our money system

>you can't be this fucking retarded.

BSV fanatics need more toilet paper.

with how big a phenomenon "patent trolls" have become, the courts aren't dictating the public opinion.
it's for sure throwing a wrench into blockstream's machine, though.

there's really still plenty of people who mistake bsv for just another copy like bitcoin gold / private / diamond / cash etc.

it's VERY different from that. i recommended it before and i'll do it at this point again: read thecaseforbsv.com , its a proper entry level resource into the whole topic.

This is too much for them to figure out.
They balls deep into Craig Poo

Poop links not allowed.

Attached: CodeBrown.jpg (500x670, 96K)

the trademark/branding rights topic is completely independent from the hundreds of patents that nChain has filled for bsv. by now they have effectivly "gapped" all other coins to come up to their tech level by means of patents that are exclusively to be used on the bsv chain.

as said: the naming/branding/trademark thing is a different topic.

there's so much going on with bsv you really dont want to miss out on this. imagine buying the original
bitcoin below 1000,- USD. this is the ultimate bargain right now as many people are still completely in the dark about all this.

by the way your are making straw man argument.

i never said 1mb is a solution, nor am i saying BTC is a solution.

i said 100mb or larger blocks is not a solution.
i'm sure there are other alt coins that are coming close to having a scaling solution. and quite honestly BSV is not one of them

"The original Bitcoin"
No need to say anything more streetshitter.

Final warning, cucks.

Attached: csw_warning.jpg (1125x1732, 189K)

honestly dude no one gives a shit what its called. what matters more is WHAT IT IS, and WHAT IT DOES.

Cute Craig larping.
Only inbred streetshitters falls for this.

this is from today?

Attached: 0A62D52A-F421-4AC3-83E6-F297B7B309BF.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

no u didnt u fucking loser. do u not pay a fee for having that short open that long? of course you do u larping fat fuck

oh you are in for a bad surprise with that argument, i can guarantee you that. this show is more primitive than you imagine

His mum told you inbreds that he has always been lying.

Attached: CraigIsAFraud.png (1262x1146, 132K)

>17 posts by this ID
kys my dude

>implies he will dump bch immediately
absolutely based

hahahahaha this guy has no BTC to dump

he doesnt have access to any large sum of btc.

nor has he proven ONCE

NOT ONCE that can he sign a transaction from the largest bitcoin coin wallet in existence as he claims.

he did submit a fake signature at one point and when people looked into it. they knew it was fake.

he pretty much lost all credibility at that point.

look into it. this guy is full of shit. and who ever believes him are seriously is seriously a low iq retard.

Exchanges will comply.

Poor inbred never used toilet paper.
You are killing yourself right now so have fun retard streetshitter.

I don't think any BSV fanatics have a brain.
They must be bots...nobody are this stupid.

coping retard yikes

oh I forgot...

EMPTY BLOCKS XDDDD

Just like the fanatics .. empty.

>nobody are this stupid.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. KYS!!!!

>18 posts by this ID
You really should kys though it's sad.

just keep ignoring facts dude. look into craig wrights past. i looked into him and wanted to believe he was satoshi. turns out this guy is a fraud

he escaped Australia because he committed tax fraud by claiming tax credits on research he never did.

lmao look into.

Poop fanatics ! yikes

Did you roll today? need that luck.

Attached: IndianTradition.png (500x915, 192K)

This is the correct thread.
BSV will be the true ethrum killer and also king of coinmarketcap 2019
Do you not think that the Craig Wright team has not been working hard? Guess what? It has.
And always remember, as Craig says:
Get in BSV
The real BTC!

Let us all celebrate now
youtube.com/watch?v=xwRZgtTEH08&t=
And now For a Bonus! Watch him DESTROY a hater!
youtube.com/watch?v=FIvqn87iAz8

Attached: craig_wright_satoshi-abhiyaan.jpg (999x624, 82K)

You seem constipated ?
Need a street?

its 23 now. guy is obsessed lol. mentally deranged

21 posts? All just calling people talking about BSV racist Indian slurs? Thanks for contributing.