Unironically if you make it from crypto what is the best car to buy to attract a hot gf?

Attached: fuck-you-temporary-tattoo-tt0052.jpg (700x700, 30K)

Cars only attract dudes

2011 vw golf, stick shift

Honda accord

This is not true, as soon as I bought my Mercedes C Class Coupe (AMG replica) I had girls all over me any time they saw me drive up in it
I live in the UK so most guys my age are driving shitty Renaults and Fiats

Sense of humour and sincerity.

>t. never had a high end car

Bought a new tacoma trd offroad, women down here love trucks for some reason. Yes I fell for the new vehicle meme.

1984 Pontiac Ferrero with a Ferrari body kit.

Attached: download_2.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Never understood why cars made women swoon. To me they just make me respect the engineers involved.

I'm into cars already, so one of these and a brapthot sugar baby would be cool

Attached: Mercedes-2017-Mercedes-AMG-GT-S...-Street-Toys-Cars.jpg (736x736, 109K)

They really don’t man. It’s a gimmick. I fucked more girls when I was a carless jobless loser than I ever do now that I have a “good” job and a nice car. It’s all about the way you look, money can’t undo aging, can’t undo ugly; maybe you’ll get some women to linger for the money but that’s all it is. I had women worshipping me when I had no money, offering to take care of me and all sorts of shit. Now to get a woman to walk my way I need to make sure it’s known that I have $$

how much money in the pool do we have to work with user?

What changed? Did you get ugly

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Hehe hey sweet boy comme here B)

Attached: k.jpg (240x210, 10K)

>Making it to buy gf

that's not making it

kek

Best car is subjective, but if you want one that will hold its value, go some old school muscle.
Cheap on maintenance, reliable, cool.

Or something like a BMW M3/M5, the newer 6 series look super expensive but can be bought for sub $15k, R35 GTR, Corvette, Viper, Porsche 911, etc.

Alternatively you can pick up an inexpensive Maserati for sub 20k, but if something goes wrong, pepper your angus.

And always choose Manual like a real man.

Attached: D1009A0B-184F-4AF0-A826-AB9A8A16248F.jpg (679x452, 30K)

What age did it start to get harder?
t. 25y dry spell incel

really? is this your plan?
how about you buy a gun instead and use it to kill yourself.