Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Attached: asdfsadfffff.png (307x357, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/gofundme-page-seeks-100-million-to-make-kylie-jenner-a-billionaire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews

>Wahh someone makes more than me, ban money!!#
Could you be more of a commie soicuck

And I don't even know who she is. Impressive.

i am the 1%
pretty happy with the world

Could you be more of a virgin incelcuck defending whores?
because the planet is populated by beta cucks who will throw their money at anything that looks female, literal consumer sheeps

>be leftist who wants "equality"
>complain about how much KJ makes
>watch show
>buy products
>read articles
>complain more

this

what a fucking stupid post

it's females that are buying her products

Why shouldn't it be allowed?

Be more specific
It's ashekenazis ruling the world

big yike. People like you are to thank for the state of America.

all jews you dumb jew worshiper

>overvaluing the 70iq brown people that have nothing to offer society

Why is this allowed?

>Degenerate media tells everyone that Kardasians are cool
>Everyone honors Kardashians over actual professions
>Honor = $$$$
>Kylie Jenner profits on this
>Everyone buys what Kardashians are doing
t.

Attached: 928.png (680x430, 187K)

>state of america is shit
>thinks giving government even more power is the solution
Go get pozzed you filthy bugchasing commie

waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why thot make money waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

its the extremity to which they make that money you stupid fuck

Stupid people, sometimes i think we actually deserve an economic crisis

>we should put limits on how much money people can make
Think logically about what you're implying before you respond again.

capitalism would work amazingly if most people weren't FUCKING RETARDED

it's not about government power you absolute retard. Those people are obscenely rich and famous just because they are obscenely rich and famous?
Even Belle fucking Delphine has to be somewhat smart with her ironic-gamer-grill-whore shtick.
But Kardashians? They never did shit.

Thirsty men worship women

>Those people are extremely rich, something needs to be done about it!!
There's no way you could spin your bias to make it seem like you're not a jealous class envious communist. People are compensated according to what the market values. Subhumans that value fake ass and gamer pee are the majority of the population, which is why they get paid as much as they do. The good thing is that there is no finite amount of wealth, and just because these degenerates are making money doesn't mean you can't as well.

she is exploiting her limited time of fame. it is a smart move, cause as soon as she becomes stale no one will care about her and she better has enough money stacked up by then.

Imagine unironically being this retarded

>The good thing is that there is no finite amount of wealth
Imagine being this retarded

>jealous class envious communist
Keep throwing those words. I never claimed we should seize their wealth or anything.
This is you projecting your frustrations. You're even more frustrated with this situation than all of the people you're replying to.
You're just using "muh free market" as a cope to not go insane. Because you understand what's happening and you know it's not right even if you don't have the balls to admit it.

Come back when you can produce an argument. Wealth =/= fiat paper.

oh, and check 'em you fucking faggot.

Notice that the media hates Belle because she's just a semi slutty girl that likes men of her own race and loves the turbo whore race mixing Kardashians. They banned Belle from Instagram and dont want her to make any more money. She's a threat to the establishment that want to monopolize THOTs

You’re right! Too bad fiat paper is used to buy actual wealth and you are restricted from accessing it unless you have it (usually lots)

People with the mentality that success is a product of luck and happenstance are the reason kikes throw kardashian bullshit in our face constantly. Turn off your tv, delete social media, stop wasting energy caring about celebrities and focus on your own shit

Despite your repeating numbers you're still wrong. Embarrassing.

>People with the mentality that success is a product of luck and happenstance are the reason kikes throw kardashian bullshit in our face constantly
That's literally (you). Holy fuck you're dumb.

>People are compensated according to what the market values
>People spend more money on whores that provide little value
>Society as a whole stops progressing
>Production slows down because people will rather pay for nigger media
>Western countries become third world shitholes as a result
>b-b-but muh free market

Why would it be not allowed? Just because you feel like a huge loser?

>allowed

You're a faggot

this

This except without the racism and sexism. As if you can blame those people for doing what the market values.

Actually not that. usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/gofundme-page-seeks-100-million-to-make-kylie-jenner-a-billionaire/

because the company paying her to post that garbage makes even more money on the fact normies will buy literally anything some (((celebrity))) will throw at their face to get some sense of self worth. which will be gone a few minutes later but then they buy something else :) and so the cycle continues

No argument found
>western countries collapse because of degenerate culture
>parasitic jews forced to find new host
>west rediscovers its values after severe economic turmoil
>new generation is stronger and more jew averse as a result
>the natural cycle of the free market was at play the entire time

It's her own company, you fucking dumbass.

this is how you know you're stupid and instead of being a reactionary moron you should take this opportunity to enlighten yourself, there is a stark difference between sephardic jews and ashkenazi jews; please go read.

>implying I care enough to know shit like that
well same thing then
because she makes money on the fact normies will buy literally anything some (((celebrity))) will throw at their face to get some sense of self worth. which will be gone a few minutes later but then they buy something else :) and so the cycle continues

They are both jews you dumb fuckhead and the ashkenazi jews are the same fucking jews prior. Just because you are sephardic doesnt change the fact that YOU ARE STILL A FUCKING JEW. You dumb kike

Lol precisely
>who are you saving?
>hint: yourself
Forget about the (((people)))
Realize your selfishness and then ask for forgiveness

>raising money for a near-billionaire roastie to become a billionaire
jesus christ what the fuck america

I learned through my wife. Every time my wife talks about some dumb pop media shit and I don't know who these thots are I feel a sense of deep satisfaction. Being out of touch with literal human trash is greatly rewarding.

>Those people are obscenely rich and famous just because they are obscenely rich and famous?

Seething commie. You want the government to control who gets money, don’t you?

markets for e-girl bathwater and thot influencers tweets are inevitable so long as capitalism is the dominant means of production. there is no logic in capitalism besides the pursuit of profit

You're gonna make it

kek I have 55k linkies, raise a gofund me anons I want to reach 1 million linkies, only 945k linkies to go. thanks in advance

I’m a jew and a millionaire.
Get fucked poorfag
We never lose

There’s always a price to pay
I wish more people understood that

this. sage.

Bc ppl allow it

Its about someone taking a shitty photo makes more money than someone working their ass of for a lifetime creating actual value and service to society

>muh communism

cuckpitalists get the rope

Because empty people are easily filled temporarily.

Envy is ugly.

>because the planet is populated by beta cucks who will throw their money at anything that looks female, literal consumer sheeps
Let them. Who cares?

this thread is the quality content i come here for. literally boys locker room shit talk. I love it

Who cares. If she made $0 or a trillion it has no impact on me.

>this is how you know you're stupid
this is how i know youre stupid.
its true that not every jew is ruining other peoples countries, it is however true they are all complicit by their silence and lies.
you will never find a low tier mutted israelite kike calling out the holocaust lies or elite jews living in english country houses or ny penthouses, even if theres zero benefit to them or even israel in the actions of the elites, they genuinely believe their interests are aligned by association of jewery.

Are jews the reason you are this stupid?

Attached: 1545715791108.png (620x453, 95K)

A) most people are stupid (for some reason smart people can't seem to accept this)

B) Free market capitalism

I went and looked at her instagram for a pretty long time after seeing this thread. It's really pretty incredible that she's making that kind of money, the images aren't bad but they get pretty boring after a while. My guess is she does so well because of the massive scale offered by Instagram and that she's positioned (and has further positioned herself) culturally in ways that seem interesting and contemporary– ethnically ambiguous, dating a black dude, material wealth, good makeup. I don't have an issue with her making money but imaging all the women and girls being influenced by her is pretty nauseating.

Completely agree.

As to my post earlier. If you want to get rich, and sell a product or service to the public, you HAVE to accept that the masses are braindead drones who accept shiny pretty things like they are heroin. So you just shove that shit down the publics throat in as much volume as you possibly can, and guess what? You'll be eating caviar in your Ferrari in no time.

Think about it, without kimmy K the whole world wouldn’t even know who the kardashians are.

No it wouldn’t. It’s because we have retarded people is why capitalism works beautifully. Without them we’d be in a constant state of Nash Equilibrium.

Fuck off, just fuck off! I can't take this racist bullshit anymore.

This is a business board and I am subjected to multiple racist attacks every time I browse. Here. This is unacceptable in 2019.

I was subjected to this shit as a child, being biracial, I had black and white friends lightheartedly making racial jokes then when I came they would just stop and say well here's the fuck up and stop or sometimes say you just get the worst of both worlds and make jokes at my expense.

THIS IS VIOLENCE. THIS IS NOT RIGHT.

I know people are being ironic here with their racism but this is starting to go too far.

Remember when Jow Forums got racists off the air and fought for social justice across the world?

Remember your origins this meme has gone too far, and unironic racists can just fuck off.

Attached: 1551621689805.png (650x500, 39K)

This is copy pasta, right?
What's racist about saying "black" or "ethnically ambiguous"?
If you're mad that Kylie is profiting off an identity that makes you suffer, cope.

This. Back in the day women only existed to serve man. Now they are on team Jew and are thots who only want to have fun instead of raising a family. We can’t even assert ourselves and force them to do what we demand because they can go cry to zog bots and then cry the jewdical system and divorce rape us and force us to pay child support. Jews have given unprecedented power over man to women in an effort to destroy the nuclear family and our people in accordance to their white genocide Kalergi plan agenda.

Shit freaking sucks. All this because boomers cucked to jews for short term materialistic gain.

Did jews make you retarded too?

redpilled

What the fuck are you talking about? Get a non-deadbeat job and stick your cash under your mattress. Now you have some wealth.

Stick it in a bank account so it doesn't get stolen.

When you have a few thousand, throw it into Vanguard and spend it on stocks and bonds and maybe REITs instead of throwing it on binance and chasing shitcoins. Or even buy fucking Bitcoin instead of chasing shitcoins.

Or keep saving till you have $10k and go buy a piece of shit house for $50k (use your $10k as the 20% down- don't buy anything unless the rent for the area will still pay you $100-200/mo profit even after your mortgage, expected maintenance, vacancy rates, property management company fee, etc) and now you can be a slumlord. That's some wealth too, and it's even an income-producing asset.

The truth is you need an insignificant amount of money to make it grow- a few thousand can be invested through vanguard to grow at a few percent per year.

Just whatever you do, don't hold dollars long term unless you are keeping it for an emergency. Your real savings should be something that isn't being printed by the government- the more money is printed, the more everything else goes up in price and that is one of the factors that makes the rich richer.

People working for money have their purchasing power eroded by inflation, leaving them able to purchase fewer and fewer investments over time, as the government prints more and more money.

>Entrepreneur Kylie Jenner makes an estimated $1 million per sponsored post on her Instagram

Seriously if most people don't EARN more than a mill in their entire life, that's pretty sad. Working a shit 50k job for 20 years with no investments or windfalls would get you there.

>Notice that the media hates Belle because she's just a semi slutty girl that likes men of her own race

I doubt this honestly.

Lol. JIDF isn’t even trying anymore. Go in oven schlmo

Attached: 59884894-B789-41DD-9CB3-477D7B792DB9.jpg (400x370, 95K)

>Your real savings should be something that isn't being printed by the government- the more money is printed, the more everything else goes up in price and that is one of the factors that makes the rich richer.
Though this is only in dollar terms.

If a rich person owns a farm growing ten thousand apples per year, every year for twenty years, then maybe inflation causes the price of that farm to triple over twenty years, but it's still only producing the same amount of apples it always has, so is it really more valuable? Or only paper?

Rich people owning shit get to keep their purchasing power while the poor who work for a living have their wages constantly decreasing due to inflation. The share of society's actual wealth the poor can purchase for their money actually goes down over time (see rise of education costs, index fund prices, housing costs on cities) even while the government says inflation is low because they deliberately don't include those things in their calculations.

Make no mistake, the point of working is to build wealth, not to barely subsist. When it comes to building wealth, the dollar is rapidly inflating, even though it appears stable if your goal is merely to subsist (apparently low inflation if you only look at consumer price index) for sixty years and then die.

Yup. Worst mistake you could make is spend or save (not invest) all your money. If inflation happens or the economy does well, you miss any potential benefit.

Brother maxxed his 401k starting in 2005 and he already has 800k. Not to mention anything he does post-tax.

BACK IN THE 50s WOMEN MAKE SANDWHICH
read what you type before posting you fucking aspie

>can't read between the lines

bak 2 skool

This is why taxing should be relative to the amount of value you generate for the nation.
Insta thots would be taxed to death

>thots
>value you generate for the nation.
?

hes not defending whores he's defending capitalism

Show me one mainstream article that puts her in a good light. Yet they love the nigger loving Kardashians. If you aren't going to race mix they have no use for you.

TEAM JEW
DIVORCE RAPE
WHITE GENOCIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Negative value.