Get in here Silver Chads! JPM says buy Precious Metals!!!

>The U.S. dollar (USD) has been the world’s dominant reserve currency for almost a century. As such, many investors today, even outside the United States, have built and become comfortable with sizable USD overweights in their portfolios. However, we believe the dollar could lose its status as the world’s dominant currency (which could see it depreciate over the medium term) due to structural reasons as well as cyclical impediments.

>As such, diversifying dollar exposure by placing a higher weighting on other currencies in developed markets and in Asia, as well as Precious Metals makes sense today.

It's happening! Silver Chads were right! This shit is going to moon!

Source: zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-23/jpmorgan-we-believe-dollar-could-lose-its-status-worlds-reserve-currency

Attached: silver-coins.jpg (2053x1460, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

findbullionprices.com/closest-to-spot/
youtube.com/watch?v=DGMu7fMJPfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*sips*

Never sell those bags silverchads.

Attached: 8860C6BA-91B0-4F09-86AF-8E37E4762F87.jpg (748x750, 90K)

why doesn't this board invest in shekels if they think jews run the world and so many of them live in Israel?

where do you guys buy silver? i really like silver coins they are aesthetic. But am i not paying way more than the silver price when i buy those fancy coins?

Jmbullion starter pack and whatever they have on sale for the closest to spot at the time.

>buy silver
>maybe it does up $10 int he next decade
I don't have that much time left.

Apmex, they accept BTC also

JP Morgan is hoarding silver....follow the money

>bank with the biggest silver stack says buy silver
>yeehaw lets go to da moo000n!

Attached: 1562335233111.png (500x700, 153K)

Provident metals has a good sale this week.

Feeling comfy as fuck with the silver bag I have.
Would have been nice to accumulate some more but I am 100 % fine if it moons now.

findbullionprices.com/closest-to-spot/

I wonder what the custodian of the main silver ETF would stand to gain from telling people to buy silver?

Silverchads rise up!

How much silver to make it?

I have 126OZ of silver, should I buy more or sell immediately?

Silver is great but its a never sell unless you need something

I'm stacking all the way to $18/oz that is my personal cutoff point.

Based, never selling either
Sdbullion/apmex/jmbullion/local bullion dealer
>most powerful banks and countries stacking gold/silver to the ceiling
>it will never moon in time for me to make it
It will moon in only one entity has millions of physical
JPM also shorts the futures as do every other major physical holder, they can and will pump when they have accumulated enough
100oz minimum

Attached: FC36FD86-782E-4971-9720-906D81DB57BD.jpg (749x751, 119K)

I'm getting my first coins this week. Does touching/playing with them effect their value? It's just silver right?

remember when they said bitcoin is a scam and they fire anyone that buys that shit?
then turned out later they were buying big while price fell $27% or something like that...
so listen to what they are saying, and do the opposite!

Silver tarnishes.

Is 1oz of tarnished silver worth less than 1oz of silver stored in a .99cent capsule?

Silver is money.
Everything else is credit.

Attached: JohnPierpontMorgan.jpg (220x289, 13K)

don't worry about it, dude. if you're buying some numismatic shit or something, you probably don't want to handle it. but 90% coins, even .999 rounds or bars... who gives a fuck, half the fun is playing with it and stacking it on your desk while you watch your magic internet coins move up and down. take the scrooge mcduck pill

rockefeller made fun of morgan when he died. basically called him poor

This news is unironically bearish, NPC’s will take the bait and get dumped on.

Attached: 7A955DA1-C896-4937-B110-3D2D8E5CACC0.jpg (1810x1352, 964K)

I'd take a swing too if I looked like this lmao
What a fetal alcohol syndrome have ass bitch rags to riches jew

Attached: 105347394-1532378942989rock.jpg (1400x950, 191K)

Attached: J._P._Morgan_beating_a_photographer_with_his_stick.jpg (1072x782, 371K)

Silverchaaaads

Someone post the Official Silver Marines Rankings

check kijiji bro

Not unless its a premium coin.

>Not a Jew

Jow Forums is the personification of projection. le evil boogeyman.

Attached: cringeaoc.jpg (680x453, 44K)

Please user, we need this!

>le evil boogeyman

follow this plan, thank me later:
>current gold silver ratio about 88
>technically should be 9:1 (look it up)
>stack silver plan on 50:1 at least
>swap for gold when it hits gsr 50+-5
fuggin rich boys

What if the ratio goes to 25:1 though?

Attached: Capture.png (1492x699, 84K)

thank you guys i found a good site for Switzerland. I think i'll buy some Silver for 1k just to be a silver Chad maybe i'll buy silver every month for 500$

do you think it's possible?

I bought my first silver yesterday. 10 silver eagles. What price are you lads buying up to?

Possible? Sure. Sometimes TA works. It isn't an unreasonable forecast.

I've told myself anything under $20 is a good buy.

at my site i would have to pay 22 CHF (maybe like 22.5USD) for 1 OZ is that a rip off?

Anyone here also collect copper pennies along with silver?

Attached: 1466645670796.jpg (375x375, 39K)

I’ll never stop stacking and I’ll never sell. Could go to $1000/oz and I’d still be buying true money

dont you retards often say the banks are manipulating your shitrocks? Now you are praising them for "telling you to buy".
Enjoy losing to inflation

Attached: 1562509844687.gif (800x561, 80K)

Kinda, though the site is trying to make bank itself. Try bullionvault, they have Switz trading though it’s in bars not coins.

>What price are you lads buying up to?
I'm buying until they stop selling.

No no not the same situation. Remember when Bitmex owner said 10k btc soon and it happened this is that situation. Them telling us this now buys them credibility in the future especially owning the worlds largest stack. This is Bullish and meant to look bearish to investors who think they have learned the game but the game is constantly changing.

They're confirming what "conspiracy theorists" have been talking about for years. They're late.

youtube.com/watch?v=DGMu7fMJPfc