Income tax should depend on profession where factors are how “taxing” it is on the individual both physically and...

Income tax should depend on profession where factors are how “taxing” it is on the individual both physically and mentally, and how productive it is for the nation.
You can guess who would pay over 90%

Attached: AB2950FE-AB04-4318-9201-25E4D603589D.jpg (540x387, 22K)

jews?

i would like to commit intercourse with bell

Attached: 1551743354339.jpg (885x960, 104K)

Among others...

I would like to commit murder on cucks like you.

yikes
Based

u want her to touch your pp?

jews would have to pay 0% because of how much they have contributed to the world you retard.
The majority of technological advancements and progress in philosophy and humanities comes from the jews, not from the white race.
If it weren't for the jews we wouldn't even have modern medicine.

Taxes are theft.
Yeah let's make it even easier to screw people more.

it should also be reliant on time working.
People shouldnt be punished for working overtime (aka working harder and being pushed up into a higher tax bracket).

What I’m referring to here are hundreds of tax brackets for each profession.
Like a CEO would pay less tax than most of his employees, but more than a miner

Vloggers and instathots on the other hand would fall within one of the highest tax brackets.

Manager* not CEO

You're just creating a way for the government to make people who are against current state pay higher taxes and shut them up, while good goy media which produces propaganda will be categorised into some meme diversity-helper-woke-educator class which pays low taxes.

Can she pay her tax in the form of bestiality videos where she takes the knot? I think that would be an acceptable public service.

Who made OP king so he decides winners ahd losers. Tax is theft.

What type of faggot goes around shit talking anyone saying they are attracted to this whore whose entire lively hood relies on looking attractive? Do you not understand how pathetic that is? Do not get me wrong, the beta orbiters who hiving all these whores their money are pathetic as well. That does not mean you should follow suit.

>Jews invented everything!
Taking credit for something and inventing something are not the same thing, kike.

I wouldnt. I like to feel that the girl Im with is invested emotionaly while Im fucking her. But I feel like she would count in her head how many likes she can get from this.

"taxes are gay" - aristotle

OP is a fag, per usual

>posting pics of an e whore
>Thinking its ok to tax anyone
Yikes

Crypto taxes at 99% then.

>Almost no taxes group
Surgeons, scientists, tradesmen, paramedics, garbagemen, firefighters, teachers,
>Super taxed
Graphic designers, e-journalists (buzzfeed), hollywood, cam whores

Everybody else falls somewhere in between there. I like your idea.

whites take credit for everything, clitus

Taxation is theft, fuck off with ur statist bullshit

There shouldn't be income tax at all user.

Attached: braion.png (211x239, 6K)