Link

WTF IS THIS MANIPULATED BULLSHIT?!

Attached: link - Copy.png (436x186, 16K)

btc movement

"Manipulated"

whales accumulating!

This shit never happened before this margin shit was implemented.

>this is the first time people have sold a pump

Come on quit being so paranoid and have patience fren

nothing to see here goy

Attached: EAICNknX4AEMVM2.jpg (720x726, 294K)

It's literally a perfect little pyramid

THE WHALES ITS THE WHALES THE FUCKING WHALES ARE OUT TO GET ME THOSE FUCKING DEMONIC WHALES

Its that shit biance is doing right now with whatever the fuck it is called. its also btc going all over the place

when will you brainlets eventually realise that btc dictates everything else? What a fucking tard factory this place actually is.

Literally stealing at these prices

The decoupling has begun lads; Soon CHAINLINK will take the place of BTC
10k EOY soon lads

that's what programs do

>Complains we are brainletts
>Hangs out with brainlets

Ha king nothing wants us to bow.

I check in because once in a while some lurking faggot drops some actual knowledge.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....Sergey keeps fucking dumping frens (another 700,000 Link transferred to Binance a few hours ago). You mean to tell me they don't have a big enough coffee fund for their upcoming autist hires by now? If he doesn't start addressing the dumps at his open bars then people are going to start dumping their bags because we're being fucking robbed. I've been in since early 2018 and believe in the technology, but I am starting to think that we are going to get fucked in the end. We would already easily be at $10 if it weren't for this dumping/price manipulation. Binance had us in a fucking stranglehold for the longest time which we finally escaped only to end up in another one.

Insider here.
Fernando Ribeiro, that fat piece of shit fucked up. DYOR.
People should want that faggot murdered after the shit he pulled, he almost fucked us all over. He better pray It doesnt come out.

wut?

CUM CRUSTED SUPPORT AT 2 BUCKS. IT WILL NOT DROP BELOW THAT. HOLD ON STINKIES IT'S GOING TO BE TIME TO BUY SOON

If any other person was caught doing what he was doing it would be over, but hes got some higher ups protecting him for some reason.
And thats from someone that agrees with his far-right views.

Literally whom

the fat mexican who works for Oracle

A retarded fat monkey

SLOW&
T
E
A
D
Y

over for him or for chainlink

For him. Link wouldnt be over because of It, Just hurt.

Is there even a reason for that faggot to show up other than to look stupid as fuck?

Ribeiro isn't far right, lmao. Nice larp tho

I knew that night he'd fucked up when he Twitter fingered at some other guy in favela language

>Not far-right
You dont follow him on Twitter, do you?

Is he really far-right or like "I don't fully agree with crossdressers reading to children in schools but I am not condemning it" type of genocidal nazi?

That blob is Alt-right

The first one

Gonna give us any info about it whatsoever?

Bought the pump to 2.50 immediately to fall back to 2.30...fuck me.

What the shit?

I'm trying to iron hand my way through this but it's looking a little bleak. I guess 'iron handing' means you gotta push through the temporary bullshit but is probably retarded and autistic...

trips confirm, marine. don't lose faith. hold strong

Price would most likely be 3.50 or higher except sergey is adding liquidity by selling 700k every few days. This is bullish long term, they are expanding, hiring, and wont be able to sell the tokens later at a higher price. But short term it is suppressive

We're pumping soon. Get back in, swingies.

He's larping, so probably not, or maybe he'll spin an unverifiable scenario.

I'm in the same position as you my fellow marine. Hoping this hodling doesn't bite me in the ass. I hope better times are coming, good luck fren.

How dare you zir?! Fernando has the third most feminine penis in all of Rio De Janeiro.

Attached: 1563915750908.jpg (1024x610, 63K)

>They need 1.5 million USD every couple of days to “expand”!

Linky cope is next-level