Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Attached: RiskManagement.png (274x266, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-eib-review/eib-to-halt-turkey-government-linked-lending-till-year-end-idUSKCN1UJ11H
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/trump-at-odds-with-senate-gop-over-sanctioning-turkey-for-purchase-of-russian-missiles/2019/07/24/6e71f0d4-adad-11e9-bc5c-e73b603e7f38_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.844b5e6a1af0
zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-24/deutsche-bank-tumbles-trading-revenues-plummet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3k hats

Attached: 1563552309135.jpg (600x847, 92K)

i dunno, how to I teach a gook hebrew?

any recommended short term capital growth stock where i can park my money for a good 6 months. Or do i all in gold?

>implying you know Hebrew
Nigga you’d never even pass your bar mitzvah exams.

Uhhh... “parking your money” is pretty much what index funds are for. They offset the individual stock risk, but can’t truly protect against a market downturn.

I still like MO at these levels, it’s more of a value stock though. It’s one I feel very comfortable holding for the long term, especially with compounding dividends (DRiP)

you'll probably lose if you park in gold, too many saudi's and other arabs bought tons of that shit, and any middle east crisis can see a dumping on that like a you wouldn't believe... for six months justs buy some shit that's got short interest against it, and isn't biotech. most crypto projects are going to get fudded, but you can grab something like UTL...

ok fuck you all see you in 6 months

I mean, I agree with your "fuck Iran" sentiment, but I fail to see how mideast crisis would be BAD for gold. People rush to gold in times of crisis.

mm tobacco aint bad, especially when people are screaming and jumping out of the building situation.

kind fear this as well with the recent gold price rally i feel like this is prepping a dump. I'll look into UTL

Ooooooh the FUD is getting to me... why is the FDA such assholes... the alternatives are NOT good.

BUZZ-FDA action on cigars, e-vapor products due soon - Citi
3:36 AM ET, 07/24/2019 - Reuters
** European tobacco companies under pressure after Citi analysts warn FDA action is due soon on cigars and e-vapor

** They expect cigar maker Swedish Match to be hit the most and downgrade the stock to "neutral"; shares off 3.4%

** "So far the FDA has done surprisingly little to regulate the tobacco industry. But that is about to change," Citi says

** It expects FDA also to issue final guidance on e-vapor flavours by October; British American Tobacco and Imperial could be hit short-term

** "We think the FDA may ban mint in October. If it does, that's bad news for e-vapor," Citi adds

** 9 out of 12 analysts covering Swedish Match have a "buy" rating on the stock versus 4 out of 13 same time last year (Thyagaraju Adinarayan)

Come on! Keep escalating!

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-eib-review/eib-to-halt-turkey-government-linked-lending-till-year-end-idUSKCN1UJ11H

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/trump-at-odds-with-senate-gop-over-sanctioning-turkey-for-purchase-of-russian-missiles/2019/07/24/6e71f0d4-adad-11e9-bc5c-e73b603e7f38_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.844b5e6a1af0

Attached: Crash_Turkish_Airlines_TK_1951_cockpit_2.jpg (1600x1064, 1.29M)

How is /smg/ doing today? I’m about to get off work and go home to my dog and some CK2

Attached: 9734AFFE-F77C-404A-9B27-0428A5BB8BF7.jpg (714x386, 92K)

Is there a site or program that shows me the course of my portfolio over time? So that I can for example merge the different charts of my stocks into one single chart

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-24/deutsche-bank-tumbles-trading-revenues-plummet

T Baby earnings came today. Debt is Down, Profit is Up. is the theme. The Fat Divvy is Safe. He's right on track to deliver the low debt target by eoy.

R
O
R

Thanks for the glorious pic OP!

Attached: anime-art-girl-maid-stocking-1915822.jpg (885x1268, 581K)

Shill me a piece of shit that will (could) go up a shit ton

I'm playing Europa right now and listening to spoopy youtube videos, very comfy!

Is it just me or is almost every company beating earnings? What happened to the earnings recession? I feel like this cut isn't going to be as big as everyone thinks and we might see a big tank in the market again.

Slept for 4 hours, checked my positions (big gains in NOC for me) and is now playing AoE2

Are you talking about last quarter?
This quarter is OK so far, but today is when it really begins. Until now it’s been mostly financial institutions getting the attention, and the results are in, finance is solid right now.

Got a feeling ANTM is about to get crushed...

Attached: 2C87C0A5-4329-4B77-89FA-5911CE00FB01.jpg (1125x422, 310K)

This quarter is apparently suppose to be flat, the next quarter is the poopy one. But it seems like everyone is doing quite well, though this could just be because expectations have been lowered.

Not a piece of shit, but KBLB possibru. Shareholder meeting today, primarily voting on reverse split to get listed. Good stuff.

Last quarter was even worse, but this earnings season was again expected to be 'horrible'. Honestly it almost feels like an artificial manipulation designed to make stocks beat their earnings easier leading to rallies that pull the entire market up. People are already talking about how next quarter, that's when you'll really see the signs of weakness, ignoring that was supposed to be the last 2 quarters.

>my grandpappy got his shins blown off by some Chinaman in Korea in order to preserve my freedom to have mint flavoring banned by some bureaucrat

Attached: Flag and Parrot.jpg (544x237, 38K)

Oh ho ho Boeing, that’s incredible.

They really just want to crash everything with no survivors. Yesterday really was the day for SDOW.

He won’t stop shitposting... I think I should’ve shorted or went tvix yesterday.

Attached: 3D515046-032D-441A-B2F1-3F6628C7DCED.jpg (676x900, 174K)

Boeing reports $2.9 billion second quarter loss, its biggest quarterly loss ever

lfpfltlol

Honestly I'm not sure, for some reason it feels like they've at least stopped targetting individual investors and are instead focused on hurting China's growth, and even keeping the EU stagnant. There are a few massive companies like NFLX that are just retardedly overvalued. A streaming company who in the next year will lose the rights to all of their most popular content, who is going to face competition from some of the biggest content owners on the planet, valued at 120x earnings even after a 16% decline in share price? That shits a $60 stock, and it's no ones fault but retards thinking 'muh Netflix' that have inflated it to such an absurd valuation.

she could at least fix her nose...

She’s a qt tiny little financial fidget spinner that I want to put on the tippy tip and feel the centripidel force.

I think it’s more that investors doubt people will really cancel Netflix subscriptions when who knows how many don’t even watch it and just keep renewing it. While many others pretty much only use Netflix, and love the original programming, and generally turn to neflix rather than even bother with tv. And they’re the player to beat in this space, even Disney is unproven for now, though theyre my pick to win.

Outcome is uncertain, but people having many streaming service subscriptions seems very likely.

Is this relevant to my post or did you just know you could trick me into responding?

the president of the united states is in full meltdown mode

>he says, growing ever so nervous, in conjunction with CNN, for the 116th time this year, and 2,346th time since President Trump has taken office.

Are you getting the twitter notifications?

I don't use social media. Fuck. Let me go check.

G-guys I just bought tvix. It seemed like a good idea. Am I fucking up? CAT and BA had pretty big earning misses, that’s gonna freak people out right?

And of course, Trump is throwing an absolute FIT.

Shit, where do I set my stoploss/trailing stop?

He’s literally the reason I started a twitter feed, I only follow him and Cramer. I don’t think it’s enhanced my quality of life, but it might help with my trading. Maybe.

RUT ROH

Quick, time to bomb Iran!

Kamikaze the Iranian Navy with 737!

So LCI, Up or down today?

I can’t sleep...
Should i go back to the gym? I was just there like 8 hours ago... fugg :DDD

Should... should I be buying gold or SDOW instead of TViX?

>Should i go back to the gym? I was just there like 8 hours ago
Train harder.

But I need sleep for my muscles to heal... I guess i can climb more steps :(

You lack discipline.

Where is Baggie? We need someone to BTFD hard.

I meant that train harder so you dont have urge to go back 8 hours later.

Damn. You weren't kidding. He's spouting off.

MinChan on CNBC! Mueller in 12 minutes!

I don't think baggie does exercise? He also doesn't seem to have discipline, at least not enough to offset his alcoholism and pill habit...

Never seen the 5AM crowd, I am a tiny bit curious...

This is good point.
Time travelling Baggie, giving us all the wrong answers for the good of everyone here. If he gave us the right ones, nobody would believe him. So he gives us exactly what not to do in order to deter us from the wide and straight path to financial hell. He is a blessing. Cherish him.

> AMZN HAS DESTROYED RETAIL INDUSTRY IN U.S., MNUCHIN SAYS

Is 4chins broked again

THIS JUST IN:

Min-chan will NOT be investing in bitcoin, according to Stevey Mnuchin on CNBC

> MNUCHIN SAYS OBVIOUSLY THE MARKET EXPECTS THE FED TO CUT RATES AND A CUT WILL HELP THE ECONOMY OVER THE REST OF THE YEAR

obviously?

Hope everyone's had the opportunity to short deutschebag bank

LCI back to 8 today if blue ID

Checks out. LCI Back to 8.

Attached: Shades Of Blue.jpg (933x1400, 168K)

>valued at 120x earnings

Attached: 1542987829755.png (850x747, 891K)

> SNSS fags all quiet?

Because we’re busy buying the dip

Fake news. That "Independence" blue is straight up medium gray.

Fake news. Everybody knows real gray is actually dark white.

This Mueller hearing is gonna be a bunch of showboating for hours while Mueller says "My answer is written in the report" over and over again and I just can't be asked to give a fuck.

Buy SNSS.

alright, twitter timeleine feed is unusable if you dont filter Mueller

good morning
I hope everyone has a great day

Oh god... good thing I only have CRM for my tech stocks right now, and they’re really a “cloud” company.

getting nervous about my tvix, should probably stop fucking with forces I don’t fully comprehend.

Again, they’re really the only streaming service that’s established themselves, so people have high hopes for them. There’s the ones to beat. And it’s believed that if they were concerned with profits they could just keep raising the fee. But they’re concerned with growth.

Seriously, I wish that Neti pot were my penis though. Been a while since my last nose job.

>twitter timeline
The what now? I’ve just got this app and like I said earlier only follow Cramer and trump.

I feel like I've been living a lie.

Attached: 1537758335622.gif (200x267, 858K)

fucking nadler, i'm selling everything

your twitter feed whatever you call the thing where new tweets come.

how tiny are we talking

Mueller is like the Jerome Powell of the law
He just wants to do his job and serve his country but he is surrounded incessantly by screeching children

Thanks! You too user!

Attached: SmartSelect_20190521-094122_Firefox.jpg (1077x1075, 447K)

Ror! Poor guy. Checking it out now

>"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities."
Well there we go, now move on and report actual stuff we care about pls.

Attached: 1547626818464.png (645x773, 11K)

The President committed obstruction and will be executed for treason because of his conspiracy with the Russians and the Jews are going to allow for this to occur so that they can let a bunch of Mexicans take our jobs. I'm selling it all at open.

Checkdd

No, Muller is an attention-seeking faggot who is trying to resurrect presumption of guilt to stretch out his fifteen minutes in the limelight.

how dare you

>Jerome Powell
He's more like a Lavrentiy Beria who don't have the skill to manage a purge
or the intestinal fortitude to abduct women.

Muller is closing in

Dropping 10K into SNAP wish me luck boys.

Attached: gatcho.jpg (485x566, 48K)

HOW DARE YOU
I'll have you know that Jerome has the skills to manage any purge, and has abducted many beautiful women to get familiar with their intestines in late night romps all over North America, Europe, and East Asia

what the hell is wrong with you dude, who do you think you are

Attached: Jerome2999.png (640x750, 279K)

yes but the president didn't co-operate with the investigation once it became known that he and members of his campaign were under investigation. this is clearly obstruction of justice and grounds for capital punishment.

This

Checked.

Attached: three-of-a-kind.jpg (240x200, 13K)

Rep. Doug Collins: "At any time during the investigation, was your investigation curtailed or stopped or hindered?"

Robert Mueller: "No"

Well, I think we're done here.

EVERYTHING IS ON FIIIIIREEE

BGS still dropping

So are UNH, HEXO,
GOOD GOD THAT DROP IN CXW?!

Not as tiny as I thought actually... I think she's a QT though!!

nice, checked.

No.
I wish you stopped posting degenerate traps though.

Attached: 33356526_253480148555128_3285370155730731008_n.jpg (900x900, 256K)

But I'm wrong. He spent most of his investigation going after random politicans for doing typical Washington stuff. He obviously doesn't care about the Law, or he would have targeted more people. He clearly wasn't doing his job, because then he wouls have concluded his investigation once he didn't find anything rather than going off on tangents that have nothing to do with his mandate.

He knows no one gives a shit about him, and he'll be forgotten the moment the investigation ends, so he's delaying that as long as he can to jerk off his own ego.

I motion to have the portion of Mueller's testimony from Ms. Jackson Lee to be stricken from the record on the grounds that she's a woman of colour.

>colour

Attached: uhwat.png (179x260, 72K)

No coloreds?

Sorry to bother you gentlemen (and ladies and other non-binary anons), but the market opens in 10 minutes and I was just wondering if we could all talk about how we're gonna make or lose money today instead of all this other bullshit that's happening.

Attached: liarliar07.jpg (300x300, 23K)

>She is a trap
It's like you a virgin or something? Lol

Attached: 54266361_111182830062515_4153827756814842773_n.jpg (640x640, 41K)

negro he straight up told people to hinder the investigation and remove Mueller. The guy disobeyed him (paige maybe? I don't remember) and that saved his ass.

If you order an assassination and they rat you out, you still get charged with a crime. It just doesn't do any good when the individual is a sitting president.

From her insta comments:
>Can you imagine if shaq and Sara had sex ? >Sara would be rushed to hospital

based

I ALREADY TOLD YOU
I BOUGHT TVIX

Attached: 54447160_274493690146485_1977110834094896576_n.jpg (1080x1350, 178K)

What if there were a politics-finance thread?

Just fucking sell it. They're going to impeach Trump, undo his tax cuts, use their global warming conspiracy to reform the economy, and fundamentally fuck up EPS on everything that's good today. Walk away now and invest in what ever the government pours the money into tomorrow.

the trip sevens are a cruel mistress to me
I got them yesterday and it was an ill omen of the CMG earnings beat (I should have sold my put)

I'm just going to keep going in on HEXO and BGS until they bleed me dry
Cheapies or Death

as far as tiny, I'm looking for 5'1" or under

>implying they can defeat Trump
Ror! I just dont see it. Hes come this far. I'm sure his admins have some plan.

Attached: maid-anime-1983677.jpg (850x1525, 292K)

That's cool - as for this thread I was merely suggesting that if people wanna live blog or argue strictly about Muller's testimony this morning there's a cool app in the app store called Grindr they can download in order to do that.

Buy REKR or forever regret.
$5 EOM
I’d explain why if anyone cares but feel free to do your own research

Attached: 9F608199-C3D4-4149-AC1B-2124E18DC4B7.jpg (750x1293, 159K)

>app(le) store
>grindr

Attached: comics-workout-gay-mrlovenstein-1188030.jpg (267x200, 23K)

This is the closest thing we got... We speculate on stocks, and then when there's major political goings on that effect stocks, we speculate on that.

Please don't invite... that other board. They are infested with schizophrenics and have gone to gang-stalking levels of paranoia.

I just wish we'd get some Apple and Microsoft cheapies instead of these other stupid companies.

The facebook users absolutely don't even care about privacy, but now the gov't has to come in to impose consequences.

That's pretty good, I'd love a

Well I was thinking more of another thread here to try and revive the board.