I bailed on a date with a girl i was gonna fuck three different times, it's been a month since i last talked to her...

i bailed on a date with a girl i was gonna fuck three different times, it's been a month since i last talked to her, and now i finally want to fuck her. how do i profit off of this?

Attached: 8231F9C2-CE44-486A-A3CC-3FE50CB7F523.jpg (2048x1816, 302K)

shit your pant
>shit pants
yes indeed, once dry now crusted, dusted in fecal spray

Attached: 1561755629712.png (1390x1658, 362K)

i wish i have a girl to sex with

Attached: 1547293717813.jpg (480x480, 30K)

*sniff*

I did this with the girl I was in love with for 2 years

Slept in her bed but didn't fuck because I was extrmely justed and had no self confidence at that moment

I went out of town for a month and she started fucking someone else

It burns me up to this day

What's in it for us if we help you? And why did you bail on her user-kun?

You slept in her bed without making a move...? Oh boy...

I hate to break it to you, user, but she was fucking somebody else all along. She merely had the courage to tell you over the phone after you went out of town. Oh, and user... real women are physically incapable of love. She never loved you back, you know...

been there brother shit sucks. sorry user
literally nothing in it for you guys i just wanted to hear your redemption ideas. i bailed because she's a handful and i've got enough shit going on without having to deal with a bipolar roastie but i'm in a dry spell and she's pretty hot

you literally sound like an UND chad. How much you holding?

So you bailed on her 3 times? How did it end?

none, i'm banking on link and vidt

i told her i'd text her to reschedule because "something came up" and never did

So you bailed on her 3 times, what kind of excuse did you come up with? How did it end between you two?

Ok easy then, unless you left a bitter taste. "Hey, it's been a while. My bad for reaching out earlier, but how about I make up for it with some drinks?" Keep that shit casual and light

For not reaching out earlier*

checked, this is a really good way to put it. thanks user

Her being bipolar might lead to messy shit. But looks like you're willing to put up with it. Anyway this worked for me in the past so hope you can empty your sack user

Another retard who did this checking in. Made the move though, but got JUSTd.
Found nympho gf since then. Its not your fault faggots just keep pushing.

she's moving to a city four hours away in a couple months so worst case scenario she ignores my text and best case i get consistent nut busts until she leaves

Perfect set-up. If you think the previous way is too direct just go for small talk with the "Hey what have you been up to? Been a while" and then propose to go for drinks shortly after that

thanks chad i think i can manage it with that, you've been very helpful. i used to be good with women but i've spent the last year as a shut in and lost everything that used to come naturally

The advice for making it up and fuck the girl really is making it up and ask to go out for drunken? Damn you guys are hardcore smoothboys

Alright, cool. Just don't overthink things and try to keep the texting as short as possible. A simple "How about you tell me more about it in person on friday night with some drinks?" is good enough. Anyway you'll be back in the game soon, we all hit a rough patch at some point

women are not people and deserve no rights

He wants to fuck her, not date. Some drinks to loosen up is always good

user .. i