Convince me I didn't just waste my last $300 on Link

Homeless, jobless, spent it all on Linkies

Attached: 40144693214_8cd3004bca_b.jpg (1024x683, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

compound.finance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh no.. why

>homeless
>unemployed
>buying shitcoins
You deserve to suffer

Literally rags to riches fren

based

no other options right now.

got a job lined up to be a janitor and friend is letting me crash at her place. need something big to happen soon....

>3500 usd
>homeless
how? or is not owning a house in usa considered homeless?

i'll be fine bro

if i had 3500 i could afford to rent somewhere.

had only 300 to my name

If you're going to gamble with your small amount of money. Why invest in something that doesn't even have a 2x left in it. Buy something like RSR that actually has a chance to moon

Pajeet go.

At least place a stop loss order

No argument just verbal attacks. Typical

how do i do that on coinbase

Use coinbase pro
The fees are 95% cheaper
Sign in there right now

>bought at ATH
you better hope the memes are true son

>made no argument in the first place

Your pain will be legendary

Attached: 3216AA30-C1D3-4C42-BCFE-1A3B15143195.jpg (231x219, 7K)

dont listen to most of these assholes.
LINK will reach a price singularity when staking goes mainnet.
as of right now staking isnt integrated.
once it is, expect a $100/LINK easy.
also, when staking does go live, it will be in conjunction with the derivatives mainnet.
so when that happens, add another $80 to the price tag of LINK.
oh and around this time, literally every major company in the industry will be using chainlink nodes for something.
so add another $100 to the price of LINK.

just hold the stinkies, do not ever sell them.

dont get just one job user, get 2.
also donate blood plasma twice a week for an extra $80
literally put everything you have into LINK and RSR.
thank me later.

Are you gunna plow her as reward?

>friend
>her
>homeless
>jobless
>wasted money on a shitcoin
>may become a janitor
Hope you like the smell of kid vomit and shit stinky. Do you wash her bull's underwear too? At most in a year your LINK bag might be enough to buy some toilet paper to wipe your pathetic ass.

i know its sad but i can go live with my aunt, get another job, and then put everything in link.

just wonder when estimate is that this goes up in price to make this worth it

just do yourself a personal favor when you do sell LINK.
convert your profit into DAI and then supply your DAI to the smart contract at compound.finance earning 13% interest
then just live off the interest but dont miss the RSR train, its about to leave the station.

you don't need "something big", you need to get your shit together.

The janitor job is a good first step.

Seek help

no ive helped her through some hard times. been friends for years.

that 300 now turned into 288 after coinbase fees and price going down.
dont feel good

fren I lost 30k with price fluctuation this month alone... just hodl you will be fine will take some time tho

>donate blood plasma twice a week for an extra $80
That's called selling, retard.

Apparently OP is the one that needs help. Investing in LINK with $300, apparently all his money, and he is homeless living with a friend... he doesnt have anything positive going on. He has no value because he just invested it into something that wont give a return for at least a year (if it does). If he needed money now, he should have just used that $300 and leverage traded BTC x10 while it's down. He is still waiting to get a job and has no way to support himself right now. You shouldnt be investing all your money ever, and if you have none and are living off someone, wtf are you thinking? The markets are always there to make money from. Trying to get rich quick throwing all your eggs in one basket is exactly why most people who invest with under 5k lose their money. He should have just saved his money and waited till he got the job to invest. Because when he gets that job he wont have money to invest and will quickly learn how shitty being a janitor is. Unless this chick let's him ride for free, he will be homeless again and at his aunt's. In which case, she will probably only let him live there so long dumping his money into something that wont even make him enough to move for at least a year. If LINK was .15 -. 30, he would have himself a little stack. He has nothing now, and wont for a long while, and that is if LINK actually memes true. Just bad all around on op's part.

>coinbase

Listen to me, do not use cash you need to invest. Focus on getting your life back on track. There will be more opportunities ahead.

>got a job lined up to be a janitor
at least irl jannies get paid.

good luck user, ive been homeless and broke in the past aswell, youve a lot of shit times to come.

Good luck OP, I believe in you.