APOLOGIZE

Attached: C449D2B2-814C-4895-9C31-82057305CDFA.png (263x191, 10K)

no. I wont apologize. But Ill tell you to go fuck yourself. Hows that sound?

APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED. YOU ARE HEREBY CURSED BY THE WHALE TO LOSE ALL YOUR GAINS

“I’m sorry mr whale”

I am sorry mr whale. You are my new god. I submit

we aren't at 11k

I forgive you. You are hereby blessed.

It’ll pump another $600-800 in the next 24 hours then crash

Mr. Whale, first of all I'm a big fan of your work. One question, When this pump ends at $11K as you state and the dump begins, where should we close our shorts?

If you’re not going to be liquidated, just ride it as far down as you dare. Don’t get too greedy, larger whales may upbart to stophunt.

you talked shit about link fuck you. nulinkers like you are the worst

LINK IS SHIT. I hold zero shitcoins.

Opinion on ETH mr whale?

no it's not, i'll bet you 10 btc it wont.

Some idiot wanted to countertrade and shorted the market yesterday at 9600. Maybe you can be an idiot and do the same.

>THE ONLY GOOD CRYPTO IS BUTTCOIN AHHHHHH
Go fuck yourself "whale" you're always wrong

Attached: 1563647291161.jpg (460x633, 36K)

I always only use enough margin to keep my liquidations sky high. Like if I were to open a short now, I'd want at least $15k to prevent scam wicks from justing me. Much thanks, please keep doing the needful

Love,
user

The only good crypto is dead crypto, but bitcoin is less shit than all shitcoins.

Literally who?

I didn't think we'd go all the way to 11k like you did, but I did long from 9.6k like you said and have orders for 5x margin shorts every ~200 from 10.1k to 11.1k. Am I blessed?

I was the first to comment on your post yesterday saying prove it and why would you want to save us.

I'm currently testing your strategy, bought at $9,654 and have a sell in at $10,834.

Excited to see how this turns out. If your right, I'll will support you going forward.

BJB

based

A low key friend of biz. You guys shit on me all the time but I keep coming back to help.

Where’s the RSA sig fgt. How do we know it’s you

congrats your got 2 out of 6, not even better than a coinflip

YOU ARE BLESSED. BUT CAREFUL WITH YOUR SHORTS APOSTLE THEY CAN SEE YOUR FUCKING STOPLOSS.

Of its you...I love you bro (srs). Thanks for helping us out. That being said will not be surprised if you deliberately headfake is at some point to feed your position

What's the bottom, based whale?

At the end of it? Below December 15 low and asuka believer anons will be rekt.

Better believe it. PS LINK is a shitcoin. Later gators

Lol faggot until you actually post your wallet, you're a nobody. Just becuase you have $20k worth of assets on blockfolio doesn't make you a whale. It makes you a tranny.

wow. Takes a lot of effort to talk to yourself from 5 different vpns like this.

For what? Not laughing harder at the smug comments after an obvious tether pump? I'll save that for the next round of red dildos when you're posting "FUCK THIS SCAMCOIN PONZI HOW THE FUCK TO RESUME?"

>Below December 15 low and asuka believer anons will be rekt.
below 3k, are you all there mentally?

>”hey whale dox yourself to us neets do it fag”
>”...no thanks”
>”fuckin knew it faggot larper fite me”

Seriously, but then, it's /biz, where the poos and neets will believe literally anything.

It’ll happen. You will cry. Then you’ll buy and get rekt a third time.

If it’s so obvious, why was I the only one giving a target price AND time? And everyone was shitting on it too.

Even if he's a fake, he's a good guesser at the very least, which is better than any TA I've ever had the displeasure of following.

bruh... trendlines bruh. bruh...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 9.15.36 PM.png (641x755, 82K)

TA is bullshit retrospective pattern fitting garbage. Fuck off.

BASED.

So we’re no longer on target for 11k mr whale? It’s only 10.2 now?

Attached: 85CBA496-54A8-42B2-A9F4-146F0608DE19.jpg (1036x919, 190K)

There’s 24 hours to go. We hit $10,800 at the very least, good chance of $11,000 to milk the bullrard sentiment and overcoming their skepticism. Then they get fucked and roasted. RIP.

Are you fucking retarded? You must actually be sub 100 IQ. Anyone can make up numbers and post them on biz a thousand times a day. Shut the fuck up and get off this board.

Don’t like it? Fuck right off and sulk in your own thread. Thanks for the (you) though.

You are my god sir. If true you’re gonna make me millions. I love you. I hope I meet you some day to kiss your feet.

Thanks for the sarcasm. You can fuck right off too. CURSED BY THE WHALE.

Can't believe retards are falling for the "muh whale" larp

So what exactly is your source for knowing this stuff? You don't have to be specific. But how do you know this and why are you telling Jow Forums?

Attached: s03994.png (583x34, 23K)

HE bought early so he knows everything now.

That's very cryptic. What are the implications of HIM knowing everything?

I’m a God fearing man. A Christian man who honors God I fail short daily my savings is in bitcoin and link 75/25% if what you say happens I lose my tail and sets me back years provide proof OP I want to believe you help!!!

Savings in crypto? At least you can always be a priest or pastor after you get rekt. Maybe a monk. Dont need cash for that.

He's already called price consistently with a relatively small margin for error. Ya fucked mate. Best to look reality in the eyes and deal with it. Don't latch on to wishfull thinking.

>3 days down
>1 day up
>apologize
getting desperate huh?

? Maybe read the linked post before opening your head hole brainlet

holy shit dude, go have sex.

This whale is based. Leave him alone.

Attached: 2019-07-24.png (953x255, 33K)

can you give a little bit more?

way to contradict yourself

Attached: OdnKdW8.png (1089x391, 95K)

That's not me though.

OP, your calls are trash...

Why didn't you tell /biz about WTC? (I did)...how about AGI before it went 100% as well? (I did). Pic related.

t.me/quantuminvestmentgroup

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-102740_Telegram.jpg (1439x2310, 911K)

SHITCOINS ALERT
FUCK OFF SHITCOIN SHILL

this makes literal 0 sense. anyone with a brain knows the fundamentals behind bitcoin have fallen far behind other coins, and the only thing propping it up is name value and first mover advantage. off yourself. if you're really a whale this is proof intelligence isn't correlated with wealth.

not hitting 11k. 4k october. be ready, and buy UND as a hedge.

When new ATH?

>SHITCOINS ALERT
>FUCK OFF SHITCOIN SHILL
Hey faggot, I never suggest people hodl altcoins. We only trade swing trade them to accumulate bitcoin. Good job exposing yourself, brainlet.

t.me/quantuminvestmentgroup

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-101259_Telegram.jpg (1059x3142, 967K)

No he didn't. Even I called the bottom of the crash a few weeks ago and I just pulled it out of my ass its not exactly hard.

Check muh digits nigger

Dear based whale,

I am poor and unbased,

What coin and when to buy and sell to end a cool based whale like you?

T. Not a pajeet,

End up like *** autocorrect on cheap phone