Poor people hate thread

Can we get a poor people hate thread similar to fat hate threads on Jow Forums?

I'll start: cnbc.com/2018/01/18/few-americans-have-enough-savings-to-cover-a-1000-emergency.html

Attached: Untitled.png (1040x824, 805K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SCB1t28nDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally, a thread I could get behind.

*inhales*

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LITERALLY JUST FUCKING IMAGINE BEING A FULL GROWN ADULT AND HAVING UNDER $1000 USD TO YOUR NAME BAHAHAHA ID FUCKING KILL MYSELF

Attached: 3A983D3E-3250-4AFA-8B38-F1D8CE45855B.jpg (350x232, 20K)

Problem is, you get working class couples never making more than 25$ -30$ dollars hourly, have a little savings going and decide to shit out kids and are either in debt or check to check from then on.

Why would i hate someone because they're in poverty?

jesus and to think i feel inadequate with high five figures in the bank

B/c its their own fault

Awesome humble brag, fren. What bags are you holding?

My wife and I are 26 years old and we have over $70k in savings and we feel like fucking failures. But then don’t feel as bad when we see friends from high school that literally can’t go out to eat because they have LITERALLY ZERO dollars to their name

>be black
>have 6 kids
>???
>muh gubments and orange man don’t pay me the $15 an hour

Attached: 587294_itstortox_aku-fanart (1).jpg (694x636, 74K)

what kind of stock photo is that. laughing family in a hospital doing PFT's.
>biz in the back

Kek. Imagine the average nigger being more wealthy than you.

I feel so bad for these people. I have a pretty healthy savings account and up at 2 AM because I still feel insecure where I am. I can't imagine being a car repair or medical bill away from being broke.

Keeping money in the bank... are you a moron?

>make $100,000
>paid monthly
>keep minimum of $2500 in bank
>$90,000 in credit sitting waiting and available on 3 cards for rainy day
>rest goes into 401k, 457, defined contribution pension, Roth IRA, annuity life insurance, stocks.

Money in a bank is dying a slow death.
>$2500 covers immediate need
>$90,000 covers first 7 days
>between those other accounts I can borrow, dissolve (not always at a loss under the right circumstances) $200,000 by week 2.

Play the credit game and dont be one of these fools that keeps money in their mattress, remember only poor people hold on to fiat, the wealthiest people have debt.

>inb4 some Ramsey quote. You do realize these financial gurus are catering towards the mentally inept who can't handle finance.

It sucks but I don't feel ashamed of being poor. Most rich people nowadays have just inherited wealth anyway so I don't feel responsible for my situation.

because if they were smart they wouldn't be poor

Attached: download.jpg (288x175, 9K)

BraaaaaaaaaaaAAAAaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAp

How much link do you have?
If the answer is less than 100 you deserve to be poor.

go back to r*ddit

AMERICANS EAT SNOW

youtube.com/watch?v=-SCB1t28nDU

>be nigger
>have no skills
>have a child
>wagecuck at mcdonalds for a few years >expect a higher wage for being worthless

>the wealthiest people have debt

Ok, Jamal, I’m sure you’re very wealthy since you’re $75k in debt because of your gold chains and 24” rims.

Shut up

>work 80 hours per week unpaid internship, no benefits
>have masters of finance from a well recognized, respectable university, no debt or criminal record
>$29.00 in the bank

Attached: Hyde.jpg (422x413, 70K)

This is literally the most retarded post I've ever seen on here. And that's saying something.

Attached: DaveRamseyHeadshot_350x350.jpg (1200x1596, 204K)

i have literally like $7.40 in the bank across 3 bank accounts and Im wealthier than 90% of Jow Forums

Enjoy your
Bail-ins
Cashless society
Negative interest rates
Stagflation/ hyperinflation
Having all your transactions monitored, analysed and archived

>two properties growing at 3.5% market rate annually.
>about to pay one off 20 years early.
>second one has a 2.7% interest on it and is rented for $2000 a month
>about to mortgage a third.
>taking a $75,000 dollar loan for grad school. The jobs I'd be looking at pay $190,000 in an in demand field.

Hur dur... debt is about gold chains.

Stay poor.

it gets better & you'll get better
u'll be fine user

>Be me
>Be NEET
>Own over $37,000 worth of LINK

Attached: 2398.gif (400x383, 1.31M)

I'm 20 and I have 15K invested in crypto, Makes me feel good that I'll have a couple of hundred grand or perhaps a million one day.

>mortgaging the top
>literally owns nothing
>mortgaging the top
>paying for college in the current year
>mortgaging the top
Yep, it's a retard.

Attached: gmL.jpg (334x500, 38K)

Why would you hate the majority of the people that posts here?

He's not paying for grad school, he's taking a loan out for it. A loan which will be at least partially -- or wholly -- forgiven in the next 4-8 years. Do you have any idea how close based Bernie is to the presidency?

Attached: talkinfreehundos.gif (320x240, 970K)

Top of what? You know there are individual markets...

Postpone an education? For when?

We got a real doomer over here. Please tell me where the chad touched you inappropriately.

Unlike some of you, my industry is not swayed by the market and honestly when shit hits the fan my industry improves. If we go into the Iran or if NK does something stupid, sure my houses might suffer as the world markets get uneasy, but like mid 2000s Blackwater days (I missed by a few years due to age) my education will help me get one of those $500,000 a year executive contract spots.

It's almost like you dont plan for the worst. I bet you are a truck driver or bought the STEM meme.

Jealous, You're going to be one rich man.

Attached: a1D9ThM.jpg (2700x1800, 926K)

Because Jow Forums likes to larp and feel good about themselves, even though 99% of them are literally cumstains that never should have been born

>oyy vey why have children (crudely dehumanized as "shit") when you can make money and consume in hedonistic fashion!

You're a central part of the problem, and the prime enemy of the white man.

my emergency fund is sitting nice and safe in Unification

>but like mid 2000s Blackwater days (I missed by a few years due to age) my education will help me get one of those $500,000 a year executive contract spots

What does the “mid 2000s Blackwater days” have to do with anything

I think hes saying his degree is the equivalent of being in the golden days of PMC work in the 2000s

precious metals or monero?

It's a LARPing faggot.

nah poor people hate is whack, you can't control your poverty level as easily as you can control your weight. wealth is a crapshoot, nearly everyone young who is rich inherited their wealth. weight isn't like that at all.

fuck off with this shit

>can't control how much of your salary you save rather than spend after paying rent and bills (and seeking to minimise these too)

hahahahahaha
nice 3 digit bank man

>military
>firefighter
>paramedic
>flight medic
>Swat team medical officer

Grad school degree and second bachelors I'm working on will diversify my already broad and applicable skill sets in the contract world.

Attached: _cropped_Screenshot_20190607-183254_Chrome.png (360x531, 97K)

Strap in boys
Its happening tonight !

you assume everyone can live as a frugal bachelor. reality is different.
people have dependents, be it elderly parents, younger siblings, children etc. once someone falls into the trap of earning near minimum wage at low hours it isnt easy to get back out. also consider that the markets in different areas differ drastically and not everyone is psychically or mentally able to hold a well paying job.

Nobody gets rich by saving.

Keeping all your money in a savings account is dumb, but you should have a nice safety net in there you can get at IMMEDIATELY. You should have most of your money in EASILY available assets like a mutual fund. You should be able to get at most of your money within 2 weeks should an emergency arise.

You should not be borrowing money if you have all this wealth.

That is completely untrue. You save to invest in the future. If you are smart and patient, you make a profit off of your original savings. I would say that savings is the HEART of investing

Are you 14....

I listed accounts and products of which all can be viewed as savings/investment depending on what funds they are invested in (high risk/low risk)

Your point? That's what I'm saying.

Same reason I opted to continue putting money into investments which this year as returned 16% over paying cash for my new truck which is 1.99% loan.

How the fuck do you think I've accumulated wealth? Putting it under my mattress? It's called leverage.

Also I forgot to add
>pilot
>heart surgeon
>speak 10 languages

To my list of qualifications. Incase you guys thought this was just a larp, I wanted to clear this up.

I've never owed money for anything in my god damn life.

>Existing-home sales, which fell 1.7% in June, have been slumping year-over-year for 16 consecutive months

>“Prices have dropped in Silicon Valley and sellers just aren’t used to the concept that [prices] can go down,” said Ken DeLeon, founder of DeLeon Realty in Palo Alto, Calif. “There’s just this malaise buyers had of, ‘I feel like it’s gonna drop further.’”

>about 40% of the year’s sales take place in March through June. Falling sales during most of this period have puzzled economists. They struggle to explain why the housing market has remained soft while the rest of the economy has been booming. Borrowing rates have fallen to their lowest levels in two years, wages are rising and unemployment is at a 50-year low.

>“It doesn’t make economic sense,” said Lawrence Yun, the NAR’s chief economist.

www.wsj.com/amp/articles/u-s-existing-home-sales-decreased-1-7-in-june-11563890555

Boomers and (((real estate investors))) beware. Soon your bags will be as worthless as your geriatric erections

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-003830.png (1080x1920, 667K)

>C O P E the thread

I say saving as a category which includes everything which is not consuming. Both investment and traditional 'no-risk' in-the-bank saving fall under this umbrella, and are differentiated by risk rather than being impulsive.

>be american
>open the door
>get shot
>survive
>go to the hospital
>can't pay the bill
>die

Attached: 1507325309922.jpg (262x365, 74K)

Wouldn't be poor if you all-in OTO and wait 4 months.

Have a bit of both

honestly it's people's life choices though

the majority of my friends decided to have expensive ass weddings, rent an apartment that charges them to high or buy a house and shit out kids before they even finish going to college

If you can't afford to live in whatever city you're in then move to a lower cost of living area. Too many retards want to live in LA, SF, DC, NYC but only have the skills to work hospitality, retail or other customer service jobs.

Spotted the cucked boomer.

ok fuck it i'm buying OTO. It just keeps going up...

What are you going to study and what industry/job do you want to get in to?

That doesn't mean consuming it either, retard .

What?

None of my mates have cars, i drive them around everywhere, I pay for uber rides to clubs and back and they never chip in for it

God I hope so. Housing has become an absolute shit-show where millennials and Gen Z are priced out of the market and it's been used as a vehicle of investment rather than as something to be made more affordable, fucking boomers have fought tooth and nail against new housing and artificially pumped that shit and now there's nobody left to sell to at these prices except rich foreigners, I don't understand how nobody seems to see how much of a house of cards the entire thing is, and as more of them die off we're going to see a collapse in housing prices as a surge of these overpriced McMansions flood the market.

Attached: 1477798246727.jpg (2000x1859, 489K)

Doesn't make any sense. What a fucking joke. Maybe boomers should've realize how much of a mistake they've made by putting homes as their only investment while their own kids are left to live in cuck sheds. THEY DESERVE THIS

>having any cash to your name
>not all in life savings/unspent monthly wages in BTC
>if BTC never goes up again is life even worth living

similar here at 23, us zoomers gonna be rich af in our 20s

>what is dave ramsey
>im not even an ameritard

It’s almost as if the universe wants to reward people who don’t throw away their entire lives Slaving away for corporate America. I really hope you use your time and money wisely and aren’t a stereotypical NEET user.

Poor people are generally much more fun and insightful than pathetic middle-class brain rot from gayass suburbia.

This thread is borderline poor people coping

> as more of them die off we're going to see a collapse in housing prices
That's what the infinity immigrants are for. To keep housing prices going up forever.

Attached: 1535858393173.png (1000x1139, 2.08M)

you do realize that rich people are a global minority right?

sure thing poor retard lol

23 is not zoomer

Poor people are OK

Kek

Meanwhile everyone on Jow Forums has thousands of $$$ for emergencies. Something doesn't add up...
Is this the most redpilled and based place on Earth when it comes to financial advice?

cause Jow Forums

>39%
Thats way higher than I bet the real percentage is. More is likely 39% have the ability to cover a $1000 emergency via whatever means including credit, not that 39% have enough in savings to cover such an emergency.

This guy knows. I come from a very rural part of Russia (born in the USSR), nobody ever taught us to save, to manage finances, to do any of this.
I had to learn the hard way, but I always feel my best in the company of hardworking people, they are not pretentious, you can be yourself and you won't get judged.
It's easier to get out of that financial pit now since the knowledge is easily available, but hating your fellow man for having kids or not making as much is one of the reasons America is going through this shit. You think the ruling elites don't hate you for being so dumb and poor? You are repeating their mistake.

>Financial stability is genetic

you are a failure because there's no reason to be sitting on so much cash

>401k

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 32K)

I have 30k what do? Crypto fucked. Banks fucked. Bonds fucked. Dividends fucked.

Haha i know r-right?

How do you fuckers even get a job? It’s like winning the lottery these days...it’s impossible.

>dividends fuck
nah m8, dividends are your fren

here is my DEW chart

Dividends
Every
Week

I own the ones in black and the red are part of my watch list

Attached: DEW Calendar 7-8-19.png (570x737, 119K)

Do you seriously think that people who own multiple properties will be forgiven of their debts?
You've drank too much of the kool-aid, my friend.

based Jew detector

because it's easier to point the finger and laugh then realize what's going on. People who mock others have bad traits themselves and often come from already established households where they got everything layed out for them. A person that has had to work their way up won't act like that.

But I agree there are some people beyond help even if you give them all, education, money, work, they'll still mismanage it and stay poor, but it's funny cause the ones that hate them so much also live off their spendings into the economy. Someone always has to do the dirty job.

Poor people are more likely to help you than rich folk. People born into wealth i hate nearly as much as niggers. Nearly all of them want to tell you how pathetic and shitty you are despite them starting the race with 100x advantage. Just having a car when you are 16 puts you at a 1000x advantage as someone without one. Coming from parents and family with no monetary skills also makes it harder. I wasnt able to buy a car until I was 26 years old because my family had set me back so far. Those who earned their wealth from nothing are the ones i have respect for. People riding on daddy's and granddaddy's hard work dont impress me much.

Most bizlets are poor and coping, not sure this will take off

lmao white people are ruining this country can't wait all of you to be bred out and mixed within 30 years. Whites are so inferior they had to run north and hide in caves barely scraping by eating meager scraps in order to just exist. Pathetic white skin that can't even go outside without burning. Evolution has made you all weak and dumb.

>mocking poor working people while simultaneously relying on them to prop up your entire way of life which produces nothing and is essentially glorified busywork

disgusting nigger behavior, you should be ashamed.. who is going to fix the roads, dig the ditches, grow our food while you huff your own farts in your nice office FAGGOT

lol it's 2019, learn some new insults the stuff that bothered you in high school doesn't bother real adults now