York E Rhodes III

Did we miss this? York E. Rhodes III, who showed up at the SF ETH Dev meetup to watch King Nazarov deliver his speech to the commonwealth, retweeted this post from John Wolpert, cofounder of ibm blockchain.

twitter.com/jwolpert/status/1147466207580315650

Attached: york.png (634x547, 376K)

Good find. Don’t remember a thread about this.

You just keep winning

M-M-M-M-M-M-

Attached: yorky boy.png (786x408, 127K)

>trusted distributed compute
RLC DADI BTFO

Honestly we don’t care about chainlink tags anymore. Yes we know we are fucking successful thanks to Sergey&co. but who cares in the end? I mean we knew we were millionaires when we invested 2 years ago so why do we act so surprised and excited every time someone mentions chainlink?

All the smart people in crypto are excited about Link and eth. Eth link and some of the other coins in the ecosystem are all that matter.

Nothingburger. Buy TRV if you want to make money in the next quarter.

>off chain enterprise use means rich people will buy my tokens on binance
lmao

Because it's all so tiresome, we're at $2,5 after all.

Deluded linkies. I met this guy. He's a dweeb

Yorke retweets everything

Your mom is a dweeb. Didn't stop me trowelling her out, and it won't stop Microsoft either.

Actually yes it means that.

We didn't miss it, the rhodes stuff is old old news. It also doesn't mean microsoft is partnered, it's still just testing.

Tons of rich people have been buying Link tokens on binance for a lont time now.
The more recognition Link gets, the more this will happen.
Obviously.

>York E. Rhodes III
The most amerimutt snob name ever

Yorke is a personal fan of Sergey and Chainlink.

Attached: 1557352048628.jpg (1080x852, 296K)

Wassup Yorke

Lmao Yorkey is that you

Yorke is in the HOUSE

>when Boomer use ftw
It is all so tiresome, can't wait for the 1945 - 1980 generation to simply die, or get killed. Most hilarious about it, they will make those that swore to remove their generation and everything it believed in rich beyond all imagination

Shut up punk,slap the piss right out of you boy. Get a job leach, go build something.

>Get a job
I have multiple, dealing with databases, containing Boomer doxes, including their spending habits from which one can derive their wealth, figure out what I'm going to do with the information I stole from my job

>Just get a part time job and put yourself through college then move into the house your dad built with his bare hands and sell it for a %10,000 markup like I did

Get lung cancer, boomer fuck