GUYSE WTF WAS THAT???

GUYSE WTF WAS THAT???

Attached: edgedab.gif (554x400, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ppa.co.uk/article/the-ppa-relaunches-website-built-on-edit-cms
edge.network/en/knowledge/network/earnings-as-a-staking-node/
datacentrereview.com/news/products/1154-edge-network-launches-with-the-view-to-replace-cloud-computing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EDGE(dadi) making us rich!!

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-25 at 10.14.19.png (1406x306, 57K)

Noooooooooo I'm not finished accumulating. Go back down god damnit!

never selling

Attached: 1563483020685.jpg (720x724, 29K)

New customers are onboarding! I repeat new customers are boarding the ship and buying in!!

Could be, fren, are you sure or are you making this up?

PPA just launched their website in the edge stack using dadis CMS (edit.com)
ppa.co.uk/article/the-ppa-relaunches-website-built-on-edit-cms

based! Can't wait for all the 6M revenue to be onboarded to the network.

Holy shit $3,000,000 EOY confirmed

If you are talking about my net worth.. I sure fucking hope so! I just need a 10x, cmon dadi pleeeeease!

Ha I remember shilling this at 2M marketcap and everybody here was screaming scam, pajeet etc. and telling me to buy CHX and LTO at the top of their runs kek. Well, this still got an easy 10x from the revenue alone in it, so theirs still enough time to get in before the big pump end of august when self-onboarding starts.

Centralized scam no thanks

> everybody contributes power with their own devices
> centralized
ok..

>network backbone

Stargates (decentralized and owned by the community) are the network backbone, yes, and ?

kek what a brainlet.

>Network backbone rentals
>As part of our commitment to full-decentralization, we will be making the Stargates and Gateways in the network backbone directly available for rent, helping to ensure network stability and providing access to network revenue without needing to individually ensure device uptime and performance.

>implying this sneakily worded bullshit isn't centralized
>we will be making the Stargates and Gateways in the network backbone
>in the network backbone

>implying they own the network backbone and are capable of renting it out
>implying centralization

Can you form your thoughts in a coherent sentence instead of greentexting random snippets of text?

Fact is, with the gateway and stargate onboarding you can either rent these from the team or onboard to your own devices, if you have hardware fast enough. You have the choice, therefore its decentralized. edge.network/en/knowledge/network/earnings-as-a-staking-node/ tells you what hardware is necessary. They wouldn't give detailed specs if you could only rent devices from them.

>>implying they own the network backbone and are capable of renting it out
>>implying centralization

They currently own the backbone as they are in the process of upgrading the mainnet. They are going to be decentralized, as per the doc I linked, when everyone can join with their own devices. Is that so hard to understand ?

He doesn't want to, I'm 99% sure he's a RLC bagholder

Still going up strong. EDGE 10$ EOY.

Daaamn it just keeps going! Are we going to it 8 cents today?

Attacking RLC holders won't do any good, most people in RLC respect the work of DADI since they are 2 completely separate usecases. BTFO

yeah, I hold RLC too. But I'm more confident in edge/dadi as an investment right now.

Edge getting a lot of media coverage right now datacentrereview.com/news/products/1154-edge-network-launches-with-the-view-to-replace-cloud-computing

Gateway staking is 10k USD worth of dadi. So if I hold 1k and it does a tenfold, can I stake a gateway then?

Yes. Although a 5x in the next few months is more realistic, so getting 2k worth might be smarter. You could also use them to run EDGE hosts and earn passive income until you can afford a gateway.

I was just asking theoretically. I'm a 33k dadi stacklet

>Ha I remember shilling this at 2M marketcap and everybody here was screaming scam, pajeet etc. and telling me to buy CHX and LTO at the top of their runs kek.
I'm the CHX fudder. I kept telling everyone to buy DADI in those CHX threads. THEY NEVER LISTENED.

Most of biz screams scams about projects without researching them until they have 10xed, then they fomo in.. a few days later they get rekt and start posting pink wojaks kek. This board is really a few smart anons and a huge mass of low-iq basedboys.

How many to make it?

50k is the suicide stack
I'm aiming for a stargate though, so I can live the perfect NEET life with 3-5k USD monthly passive income.

Ha I'm a poorfag, I wish I could afford the stake for a stargate. I'll get a few hosts though.

How does a man get a host though?

how much for stargate?

If you're part of the community since longer, 500k. Else this: edge.network/en/knowledge/network/earnings-as-a-staking-node/

Buy 5k dadi and wait for self-onboarding end of august

Fuck you pajeets, just buy LINK. 1000$ EOY. My Linkies sray stinkie

cringe. Link is going to 1$ EOY. Buy edge if you want something which will make a 10x for real.