IExec RLC General

RLChads and iExecuties report in

Attached: download (1).jpg (200x200, 9K)

31k chad here

35k honhons here
we make it THIS YEAR frends

Attached: 1562151184563.png (528x424, 223K)

50k iExecuter in da house. Buying more on every paycheck

Attached: 1562786956181.jpg (640x360, 80K)

You mean bagholder general. Go back to your heavily censored trading chat please and spam RLC 1000$ EOY memes while losing money everyday.

Yoyoyo 36k chaddette, hoping to liquidate my bags To get 50k and become a proper RLCHAD.

Attached: 0B012618-3EF9-4261-A590-E71EB8B1EA9C.jpg (1668x2224, 3.32M)

>he thinks you can baghold a coin that has been at and below ICO for a year
We all just keep buying anyways so our average goes to ICO price idiot!

Hi "Happy Days" faggot

so is this a PS or not

Attached: 156329627925824j.jpg (1600x1203, 1.29M)

Greetings men
what we have here with rlc is an opportunity of gold. a great possible victory if you might think
have you ever looked at a token or coin and thought to yourself that you would have purchased it if it was early btc? i know what it feels like to buy the early stuff - i am a big holder myself actually
and when i look at them and do my own research into them, they are definitely the next btc
all of the signs are there for him to be the true mind behind the excllent product. so if you had this hope in the past, you may wish to consider what you have not been paying attention to up until this time
me? i am all in
if you are smart you will be also

I cringed but yes RLC could go 10000x if everything pans out

Pretty much this

42k reporting in btw

There's a reason why so many of us diehard RLC fans have over 30k. We can see where this thing is headed.

yes down

I can edit videos on the levels of bizonacci. Do you guys have any suggestions for a storyline for a RLC video?

t. 8k RLC holder

>I can edit videos on the levels of bizonacci.
That's a bold statement, and a damn good one I'd like to see come to fruition.
Let's see what we can come up with.

Hmmm... Maybe a story of struggle and the the bogs (who are French like the devs) save the poor bagholder and he comes out as an ultra cyberpunk chadlord with massive arms and lives in the future with RLC powered ai, robots, microwaves, etc

Maybe include waging every day and putting his leftover scrap change into RLC until one day he's thrusted by the bogs into the future. Decentralized autodriving lambos

Bogs where used by bizonacci. I think its better to focus on the AI part. Thats what makes RLC unique. Any interesting under the radar films about AI i can use as a base. Maybe deepfake some faces with gilles.

These little pumps appear out of nowhere on this coin like a heartbeat, signaling small whale action when volume increases by a few hundred k every few days

My 500€ stack is now worth less than 50
Motherfucking JUSTED

Attached: A41A5F65-AFBE-46A0-BBEE-5ACCB076C97F.jpg (633x758, 59K)

You're not gonna make it with 175 RLC nigga

200 $ in 5 years

Can't wait to be a millionaire.

WTF.

100k RLChad checking in

100% real

not touching my 8 BTC for shitcoins

Don't be caught in the narrative that utility tokens capture any kind of network value.

I'd DCA 1.5-2 BTC into RLC over the course of a month if I were you

why is there a screen behind him with a shirt then

RLCTHUG IS ALIVEEEEEE

Attached: 1547605302712.jpg (350x617, 105K)

O SHIT HIT QUADS TO KILL HIM AND REVIVE HIM AS RLCTHUG v4

FUD 200$ in 2, 1000$+ in 5

no fucking way i will risk 2btc, good thing i allocate only 500 bucks for this baguettetoken
i will probably get some SENT which is 3.5M marketcap and it could explode at any moment