Is CBD worth the money? Does it actually work?

Is CBD worth the money? Does it actually work?

Attached: 56B9D688-3834-4227-B2C5-AF9F8F7962C8.jpg (720x936, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pluscbdoil.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doesn't matter if you're the one selling it.

Yes helps with anxiety

Do you honestly think it would suddenly stop working just because it's not paired with THC?

I'm skeptical of the fact that they claim it cures everything, just sounds like stoner bullshit

I tried vaping it and it was absolutely worthless

Yeah it does but the most profound noticeable effects are for very specific ailments, not necessarily the cure all that people think of it as. For example I rarely get headaches but I had one the other night and had some cbd lying around because I don’t use it often, it got rid of my headache within a minute. Another anecdote, I ate too much food and I was so full it was uncomfortable, thought again to throw some cbd at it and I felt better pretty fast. So yeah it’s an excellent quick fix to some simple afflictions, it’s hard to say whether it actually affects more complicated issues. It probably does though.

The only justifiable use-case I can think of (outside of some specific medical application) is a really wealthy person with a really active lifestyle who enjoys the full benefit of the anti-inflammatory properties. Shit's really expensive man.

It doesn't "cure everything" but just look at the medical research on cannabis and look at when THC is and isn't necessary.

Pretty much yeah. This is exactly my experience. CBD has absolutely no effects when no THC is present, edible or smoked

Can confirm.
t. used it for glaucoma

I use to give my dog that had cancer cbd oil and it seemed to make her feel better. She still ended up dying but she was only given 2 months to live and when I changed her diet and started the cbd she lasted 9 months.

Yes I love it. My very sweet and innocent grandparents started taking it for arthritis and general wellness stuff. It's like night and day. I started taking it too, but just to relax after work and on off days. It doesn't make you feel high like weed, just calm. Helps me go to bed right when I lay down instead of rolling around having anxious thoughts about the day. Also apparently it helps lower inflammation throughout the body which makes sense because I noticed my skin clear up a little since I started vaping it.

If you do not live in a state where weed is legal, the chances whatever someone is promoting CBD shit is fake.

You can buy cbd online in any state. It's completely legal now.

CBD is literally sold in normal stores as well as smoke shops. Hell even our video rental store in town sells it.

It works, the question is whether it works the way you want it to work.
I'm using 5% CBD oil for my essential tremors, 3 drops 2x a day under the tongue, no swallowing, I just leave it there to absorb for a minute.
It makes my tremors go away and I think overall makes me more relaxed, but it's a very subtle effect, if you're expecting some massive miracle change in mood, it's probably not happening.

Yes. It helps with pain and inflammation, both topically applied with a carrier oil and taken orally. I've given it to a lot or boomers with sore joints and they all tell me it's helped them taper off of nsaids and opiates. I give my aging dog cbd for her hips and she is now a lot more active and happy. Shit works, but ime it takes a few days of dosing to 'build up' to noticeable relief.

Attached: goatride.png (478x331, 319K)

Hemp derived cbd is absolutely worthless. Only Cannabis derives cbd has any therapeutic use. Hemp is snake oil and does not deliver on any of the anti anxiety relaxing anti inflammatory claims. Buying it online is a waste of time and money. Get a prescription for 100$ in an online consultation. Go buy the real deal.

modern snake oil salesman

What year is it?

cbd is cbd

Checked and wrong. Cbd without

how much does it cost?

you're a fool, your body doesn't care where cbd molecules come from

Ok. Enjoy drinking hemp juice. It’s worthless and any benefit you’re experience is purely placebo. Science is in agreement on this one. You think they’d let you buy it online if it wasn’t bullshit?

The lack of cannabinoids makes hemp juice worthless.

Cbd/Link pair when?

Idfk it's not like I asked them to exist.

Yes. You say that like it’s a ridiculous concept. Many medications are based on two things being pair together. Why would this not be the case?

Hemp derived cbd when tested in a clinical setting did nothing to lower inflammation markers in the blood.

Guess what did?

Canna derived cbd.

Cannabis derived is better but Hemp derived is useful too.

t.works at a dispensary and sells this shit all day to injured boomers and the chronically ill

Also can confirm. Spent $20 on this absolute stoner scamoil

You don't know what you are talking about friend. You're just saying "cannabis derived cbd" as in literal medical marijuana that's thc cbd mix plus all the minor noids and terpenes. Cbd by itself has its own set of benefits which can be extracted from hemp alone. Cbd itself is the same no matter where you get it, that is a fact (go look it up). Dunno why you're so mad maybe you should smoke more weed about it.

I use CBD for anxiety. It 100% works. Difficult to put your finger on exactly what happens since it's very subtle, but it definitely helps a lot.

Medical marijuana comes in different concentrations. A 20:1 cbd:thc ratio offers nearly 0 psychoactive effects. I don’t really give two shits. I’m speaking from experience and from reputable sources telling me the same. Go your own way, but I can eat drink and smoke the over the counter shit all day with 0 positive therapeutic effects. 2-3 pulls of a 20:1CBD vape provides a noticeable effect.

Former CBD merchant from last night here. Fell asleep in the middle of answering questions and thread got archived. Ask me anything.

I'm a pa for a world reknown cannabis doctor in la. You're misinformed friend.

Dutchie here, friend of me is a smartshop owner
All of it's effects are placebo.
People make real big money on selling rest products by advertising it to the old and dumb for ridiculous prices. It's fake medicine with a new twist.
Just smoke real weed with a bong, or better yet don't smoke at all and look at other means to get enjoyment out of your life and fix your problems.

Your doctor is a moron then. Wouldn’t be the first time.

A moron making millions of dollars supplying cbd to rich jews on mullholland.

I don’t deny that. But it doesn’t mean he’s not pushing snakeoil to old and uniformed folks.

It's the latest health craze scan

I bought hemp flower and I definitely get a measurable buzz out of it

Uh huh so ms patient vaping cbd to stop tremors.. they must be faking it I mean it's a placebo right. Aw shucks we got tricked by le snakeoil man.

pluscbdoil.com/

Thank me later. Preventative care, pain managment in general, anxiety, depression, digestive issues, blood pressure, seizures/epilepsy, any chronic inflammation based pain it helps quite well specifically, which is most. They discontinued their best product unfortunately, the gold formula, but the 100mg balm is amazing. Do some research and good luck. This brand is the highest quality and most effective I've personally used. I want to open a shop, I live in a highly populated city and would just offer delivery. Free samples and it sells itsself

It works. Just make sure you DYOR, get the right stuff for your needs, and don't buy shitty products from gas stations or low-tier celebrities.

Sorry I don't really care about your thread OP, but more pics like this would be appreciated

BUSINESS AND FINANCE

CBD isolate from hemp seeds or whatever the fuck = snake oil

Full spectrum CBD with oil extracted from the cannabis flowers, with a ratio of THC according to preference = future science

t. long time grower, this shit is insanely potent and anyone telling you CBD is useless is clearly using some hemp seeds isolate crap

Outdoors or greenhouse?

The real question

it actually give me anxiety
once i tried and i was fucking nervous and upset about the fact that this shit is totally useless and it's sold even at an higher price than real weed
then i smoked a real joint and it was ok

CBD is a cannabinoid you gimp

Use kratom if its legal where you are.

I use sunsoil cbd formerly green mountain cbd
they have good stuff
if you take 20 capsules you get a marijuana buzz

Prolonged use fucks you up emotionally.

yeah you need full spectrum extracted from the buds

Greenhouse, can crank out 4-6 harvests per year with just a few fans and a separate LED vegetative setup. Need more ruderalis autoflowering CBD strains...

pretty sure it's just a byproduct of THC extract production, fucking hell the guys making it must be LOADED (there now it belongs on biz)

really you want the full spectrum of cannabinoids

Am i the only one who can legit get high off CBD? I used to smoke regular weed, but it seems to hit me waaay harder than it does other people. I cannot function after smoking thc, my eyes get retardedly red and squinty, i cannot carry on a conversation well, i cannot perform basic tasks without getting sidetracked into something else. It saved me tons of money because i could take like 3hits and be good. I smoked some CBD flower last night, almost a grams worth. To me it felt exactly like being high, but i could still think clearly. I feel like i might actually prefer it to real weed just for productivity purposes. Also, its nice because CBD flower is legal where i live. Am i the only one that gets these results from CBD?

Just smoke some ganja my friend or better yet some concentrate and your worries about the markets will evaporate