Hear about Bitcoin early on

>hear about Bitcoin early on
>discard it as an "internet toy"

Attached: yWRigl6B_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Lol I heard about it in 2013 and downloaded a bitcoin wallet but when u tried to buy some I gave up because I didn't even have a bank account or debit card

this

i tried to mine it and shit too but my hardware was shit so just gave up

>heard about bitcoin sub $1
>instantly interested
>realize there's no way to buy it using birthday cash envelopes
>too young to have a credit card
>0% parents would input their CC anywhere on the internet

Read on Craigslist back in 2010 of some guy mining and selling bitcoin. Was mildly interested, have free electricity to mine too. But I didn't. Had I been told that the value of bitcoin would go up by even a couple of dollars over the course of time everything would have clicked for me and I would have mined the shit out of it.

Imagine how the craigslist tard feels now. If I had a crystal ball I would just win the lottery and hedge with crypto

did this with bitcoin, then ethereum.
the next iteration of crypto is extremely clear for anyone who has been watching the market for a significant amount of time.

I was the in the exact same scenario but I was just too young and stupid to figure out how to buy some. I even had a debit card in hand, I was going to buy 5 bucks worth. I wonder what that would be worth now...

and what is that fren? and dont say link

>tfw this was me but in 2010
live and learn, I guess

this.

if only there was a way for smart contracts to actually work in the real world, guess we'll never know

I Just looked it up and I heard about it from an episode of Joe Rogan in Janurary of 2014. Now that I know that I actually don't care because the price at the time was $850 and I probably would have sold as it bled out for 2 years and never touched it again. Instead I am now sitting on 16k in profit.

its link

I just didn't have a credit card and forgot about it. Even had a discussion about it in the army around 2010 telling everyone that this could be the future. Same with Apple, Amazon and Alphabet stocks. My passiveness fucked me over, lesson larned. Now if I see something with potential I get a suicide stack ready.

How much link do you have?

I pity none of you fagfots. In fact all of you piss me the fuck off with your self pity bullshit

You just have regret after seeing the price rise. 99% chance none of you mouthbreathing normies ever understood the economics, history, or technical components to appreciate how revolutionary it was and still is.

99% of faggots who say shit like this aren’t libertarians or anarchists and couldn’t give less of a fuck about the ideology, they just want the money. And if it were to come around again, you’d still make the same mistake

Fucking kill yourselves you retarded pieces of trash

>about to make the same mistake with LINK

No one pities those holding from above 10k thinking it will go to 100k

>he unironically actually believes in this shit long-term
HAHAHAHAH

Attached: lghpepe.jpg (248x189, 9K)

If the internet and electricity exists bitcoin will exist, let that sink in.

>hear about Bitcoin early in december '17
>lose everything
>lesson learned

>had 1k to invest back then
>bought instead miners to try and keep some intrinsic value
> forever poor

>faggy ideological anarchoautism
Money trumps ideology.

Attached: 1533769441421.jpg (851x315, 197K)