Something weird is happening with Justin Sun

Something weird is happening with Justin Sun.
Buffet must have pulled a lot of strings.
Him running out of money would fuck tron even if only because he would be forced to dump his stash.
twitter.com/bramcohen/status/1154436575251447809

Attached: 1543360037822.png (636x780, 82K)

Yeah I was watching CNBC when they announced the lunch had been postponed due to illness, sounded fishy.

He's in Chinese jail and the kidney stone story is fake af

>trusting a chink ever

i dumped my tron after his first live stream

>You got scammed. Welcome to crypto

Attached: 1561005631637.png (555x555, 127K)

“Again”

yes, user...its clearly Warren Buffet ...not the fact that Justin is a scammy chink by nature....lmao

God I hate these fucking know it all twatterfags. Imagine being that arrogant publically

for real, what the fuck, doesn't even know what he's talking about

its the deluded "muh everything negative is FUD" circlejerk mentality from reddit. Anything crypto related on there is pure cancer, even by reddit standards

>Attempt to discuss the pros and cons of a technology
>NO CONS ONLY PRO
>WHEN MOON SIR LAMBOS FOREVER
It's all so tiresome

Justin Sun is basically fucked and I suspect police already froze all of his assets. I reported him to the FBI in 2017, by the way.

I strongly suspect the story about "they used the tron name to run a scam. Police were in our office to protect us" was a cover up too.

I'm 99% sure they were actually the ones getting zerged by angry chinese housewives for losing them money. Now uncle government is very angry and justin goes to prison

checking these numerals of truth

>I'm 99% sure
Bro, you don't have a clue of anything.

Bram Cohen is experiencing a rude awakening.

Attached: rude awakening.png (591x405, 40K)

>hurr durr I know what happens in china
ok faggot

Someone ran a Ponzi scheme and named it "TRON whatever," then yes, people zerged Tron's offices.
What you don't know is that Justin was already being investigated for a bunch of other reasons, and the crowd only drew more attention upon him.

>t. read it on some government approved news source
yeah retard I also know the official line

shit's way funnier than that. his situation in China became untenable and he's aiming to get asylum in the US in exchange for revealing a money laundering scheme certain very prominent and well-connected to the government chinese nationals had been running in America.

>revealing a money laundering scheme certain very prominent and well-connected to the government chinese nationals had been running in America.
This is juicy stuff. May I ask you how you know this?

no.

If he seeks asylum in the US he better not step foot in any major city with the Chinese mob operating in it.

Attached: buffed.jpg (1400x950, 160K)

ill reverse engineer this for people who aren't conspiracy minded

they've already dumped themselves, now they're trying to cause a wider market dump so that they can re-pump then re-dump again. standard procedure.

They going to make him do a perp walk.

>zerged
based

What are the odds they’ll harvest his kidneys?

It means his assets have been frozen including companies he is involved with.

Attached: 1535038900169.jpg (997x1024, 68K)

lololololo
justin evaded travel ban by getting smuggled out of country by us embassy (fresh hk gossip)
changpeng will be put in mak kee laojiao!

hes too high profile for that. its public execution for him.

So you're saying I should short US real estate in LA and NYC.

> We stole your money faggot and you signed the scam contract. Happy to do more deals in the future.
Kek those chinks.