GOAT

20 years from now when this fucker returns to RAW he will get a pop as big as Austin did last Monday. Debate me. If you dont agree lick my taint.

Attached: Daniel-Bryan-696x392.jpg (696x392, 30K)

Who is this fagggot also wrong board

He looks like Jesus. If Jesus has been starved of food for a few weeks.

He is the man who has come to save the world from corrupt money politics and debased business decisions hurting the earth

wrestling has been shit since the early 00's. theyre so fuckin desperate and out of touch now the only thing they can do to get a pop from the crowd is constantly parade all the golden oldies who actually had/have some charisma. all the newbie wrestlers have no personality.

He's not the risen lord we want he is the risen lord we deserve

/asp/ies are pretty based, but how do I profit off this thread OP?

Also, a fuckin WOMANS match headling WresleMania?

Absolute maximum YIKES

Attached: 8765.jpg (385x389, 33K)

>pop
more like a bunch of retards holding their phones

This is a current kino big dick big beard big dimes best bout machine living legend

no fucking way

>sign up for the WWE network for only 99 cents for 3 months
>open your eyeballs and snort the pure kino that is the network's library
>now you are a god damn mark
>buy WWE stock
>encourage friends that the only sure fire entertainment that has lasted since the god damn 70's is WWE, you cant invest in a sports franchise without big dimes. You can buy WWE stock though
>make them invest in WWE before the move to Fox
>get head and snort lines while watching Summer Slam

We had to give those botches a little limelight so they keep rolling on the ground touching each other senpai

Imagine being a grown ass man still watching WWE

Imagine being a grown man and being so dead inside you cant have fun

Just sold all my link and bought 100k

Yea and what are you going to get with the 100k, it's still not enough to buy a personality

i love u fria

>Wrestling
>Fun

>You
>sex

Attached: The-Miz-wwe-superstar-5.jpg (456x352, 37K)

What the fuck does this sentence mean

It means this guy makes more dimes with just his beard than you could with your entire body and a pack of Harvard school business interns you simp

You sound like a 14yo fps edgelord who's too grown up to play pokemon.

And you sound like a guy who brings a pack of coke to a party to try to get laid and ends up leaving empty handing and making love to it instead afterward

>Miz
>Not a shitter

Imagine the dimes

Attached: 28165F94-7C96-4E53-A545-C60ABAD25B55.jpg (1936x1936, 562K)

Says the grown man that still watches fucking WWE lmao. Have fun being a faggot incel virgin. Go suck the Mizz’s dick or something

Mizzetty is the poster child for shitters