Any Indian people here? How do you feel about the indophobia on this board?

Any Indian people here? How do you feel about the indophobia on this board?

Attached: depositphotos_65717891-stock-photo-hindu-monk-portrait-in-india.jpg (682x1023, 143K)

stop making these threads and go back to plebbit

indian women are unironically the most beautiful bitches on the planet

Attached: photo_2019-07-22_15-50-43.jpg (960x1280, 101K)

Facts. What city has the hottest Pajeet bitches?

i'm from surrey BC in canada, user. the HOTTEST brown bitches in the world, they bad too

Attached: photo_2019-07-22_15-18-31.jpg (803x1280, 59K)

No they're not. On average they're almost as ugly as Asians and nowhere near whites. Though I'd still take an Indian over a black girl.

Stay on your own forums you stupid shitskin.

Indian women are hairy, ugly, have brain problems from being molested by their make relatives (you).

Stop being a creepy, rapey, homosexual scamming fuckup and then the "phobia" will cease the exist.

i feel sorry for you user, sounds like there aren't hot indian babes where you live

Attached: delete.png (598x579, 583K)

looks more white than indian

Lmao white bitches are the worst and smell like expired mayonaisse

>world
hey pajeet I'm from Vancouver too. drop me a throwaway email and we'll go poo in the streets together (I'm white)

Shes pretty hot. Good find.

my gf thx

Sweet vishnu, my elephant trunk is as erect as ganesh's

yo whats her insta white boii

This

Most of the crackers on here are just trolling. The few that mean what they say. At least they're being honest, it's more annoying when someone keeps their fucked up opinions to themselves and you don't know to keep the fuck away from them.

secret

Attached: photo_2019-07-22_15-07-56.jpg (677x1280, 93K)

i'd rail that priti patel poo, the new british home secretary all the way to vishnu

Canadian here. You street shitters need to either start killing the muslims weve got or fuck off back to india. The only reason we brought Sikhs here was to curb the muslim population.

Attached: 1432659464669.jpg (1000x736, 292K)

soon brother,soon

praise our new wimin overlords

Attached: delete.png (579x560, 778K)

Pajeets fucked themselves over to give themselves a bad rep.

I can't imagine how many times I got unsolicited emails from these street shitters to tell me about AMAZING CONTRACT JOB IN JAVA SCRIPTING THAT ONLY NEED 14 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND I AM AMAZING FIT.

They have ruined the integrity of recruiting and should fuck right off. Honestly, with recruiting bullshit along with their shit tier IT scams--why are they even allowed to have communication with the rest of the world? Can we just make them go the China route and put them on their own intranet so the rest of the world can be spared?

Fuck poos and fuck jannies

On average they are ugly as shit for sure. But some of their top are the hottest of all women next to some of the Colombians

wait what the fuck? is this thread trying to Gaslight me into thinking this girl is good looking? am I missing something? are Canadians just retarded or something?

extremely confused

Attached: 1512834586127.jpg (1683x979, 95K)

Poo in the loo pajeet

White people have pencil dicks.

I'm numb to it. Honestly how do people say privilege isn't real? Try being an Indian male and saying that. We are the least privileged people on the planet. At least black people have big dicks.

Just cause they live near you doesn’t mean you’re getting any. Have sex

They're hot. But they got bad mileage like women. And also the western educated prefer white men>indian men

sure bro

Attached: photo_2019-07-22_15-08-01.jpg (960x1280, 135K)

whatever u say

Attached: photo_2019-07-22_15-07-43.jpg (954x1280, 68K)

Statistically bigger than pajeet though.

Attached: poo in it.png (629x454, 448K)

I don't care at all because I'm a top TRV holder. Going to move to Korea and make it there.

Bruh what’s her IG? We can be Eskimo bros

Look at that beak tho

Unironically their big cute ass noses are their beast feature

Yo senpai post more nudes

Nothing better than pieing a beautiful brown pajeet pussy

Attached: received_474659433288668.jpg (612x459, 15K)

My number if u wanna fuk pajeets together 6048605508

Attached: 004_7mgZtML.jpg (960x1280, 124K)

starts as a joke but then transforms into something real,the babbies and the plebs take it too seriously.

My boss walked past with this on my computer and now wants to see me in his office. This is work-safe board for a reason, FUCK YOU.

Sorry Jow Forumsrother

Attached: Snapchat-661612468~2.jpg (1390x2412, 481K)

why would you be browsing Jow Forums on work hours you fucktard.