How old were you when you realised travelling is one of if not the best use of money?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

No it's the best waste of money

Is traveling a meme?

Jewelry

17, then i realized it was a waste again at 21.

to thirdworld?

Yes I too love to travel fellow NPC. It is so enriching visiting a city just like mine and spending time with all the worlds NPCs as we look at things and pretend to be inspired despite living a spiritually desolate existence.

Hey bro honestly stop pretending anything matters

If you need traveling and experiences to be happy and mindfully then you are truly a normie.

ahem...

twitch streamers and camgirls

>t. travel agent shill

I hate traveling. I live where I plan to retire and I never want to leave.

Nigger wat. Fell for the waste meme

Late. 27? I've since been to 29 cities in 5 countries, and only just getting started.

UND gains will allow me to travel for "free", forever, soon.

best use of money is letting the money work to make more money

24. Don't listen to the basement dwellers telling you travelling isn't life changing.

Travelling is great, except for the actual act of travelling.

>NPC
Travelling and exploration are chads only activity. Stay basement-ridden pussyboy.

I was lucky and got to study abroad, good job out of college and went all over the place in my 20s. 35 now and have lost that desire, do it every few years instead of a few times a year

im still yet to realize.

underated comment

Attached: 2018 bear trap.png (1430x948, 290K)

Being in nature is good for your brain. Exploring places that you've never been to is interesting and certainly a better use of your time than wasting it on a mongolian anime forum. Considering that LINK needs no oversight and will go to $1000 EOY, I can travel and still make money.

>best use of money
Name 5 actually 1 just ONE country that's justifiable spending money to travel to in 2019

when i met my bf from discord

Italy (I mean real Italy, not shitholes like Neapol), Switzerland, Japan, China is certainly interesting but perhaps too shithole-ish for some people, New Zealand and the surrounding islands like Fiji and believe it or not the US as well.

This guy fucking gets it. Being in other countries is cool but I FUCKING HATE LAYOVERS AND SHIT FUCK.

No one is talking about LINK, you subhuman trash.

Get a car you. There's nothing better than the freedom you get with it to travel anywhere and anytime. Not to mention you can even save money by sleeping in your car here and there if you're a poorfag.

Not yet, I am too poorfag to travel.

I dont see the point in traveling unless it's for networking purposes or a vacation. Unless you are rich, traveling is probably one of the worst ways to spend your money. Traveling for a short time so you can feel like you are experiencing something, as compared to investing your money to make a better life long term and have security, I feel like you would have to be the ultimate npc to choose traveling. Or a woman that feels the need to do pointless things that waste money in order to ignore reality

Chads slay everywhere and bring the fun. You should try having sex with non underage prostitutes incel

Driving simply doesn't interest me. Preferred mode of transportation is train but train prices in the UK are completely fucked.

What are the differences though? Sure the architecture is a little different, but what the fuck do you do in 29 cities that you can't do in one big city, you just go to bars and see different people, but you can go to a big city and have all that, the experience is in meeting people, and traveling forces you to get out of your autism and talk to others out of necessity, but you can do the same thing where you live with some molly

Exactly, you can just go outside and fuck around with subhuman normalfags everywhere, you don't need to spend money to do it

>Sent from my basement.

Nice try Rajeesh. How can you afford to travel to 5 different countries when the UND team only pays you 10 cents per shill post?

You ignorant morons have to be from the US to think traveling is a waste of money.

everything matters
>t. NPC
everything has already been explored you pussy bitch stop pretending like you are on some grand adventure when youre just walking in lines with every

it's funny, I hate how much normalfags use travel as a crutch for finding meaning in their lives/filling it up when they would otherwise be bored, I mean as a mega introvert who spends most of his time at home on his computer I guess that would be a give. The thing is through coincidence or happenstance i've actually traveled tons throughout my life, even though me and my family is pretty poor, my dad worked for the airlines and now I do, even throughout my 20s spending most of the time reclused I been to more places than my much more outgoing sister, between being really good at saving and spending money, looking for oppurtunities in life that take me all over the place, and just being really good a travel being able to pack lite and not really miss out on home while i'm gone, I always jsut found it weird that of all people I've traveled as much as I do, don't do it for fun really, i'm just in the right situation to do it so I do.

Attached: 1556031836085.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Did you ever travel with a normie? NPCs travel to get pictures for their instagram/facebook and get affirmation and likes from fellow NPCs so that they can feel like they are popular and useful and also to spend their entire vacation sunbathing on a beach while drinking their "vacation pinacoladas" and bathing in a smelly, salty sea, even though most water parks are vastly better and are everywhere.
Normies on vacations are not there. They don't care about the pretty sights or the nature or anything, all they care about is taking a picture.
I traveled to a lot of places like Italy and Switzerland and I've taken maybe 10 pictures in total, none of which had me in it.

>going to a city

We dont have basements when you live on the beach in Fl. When you live in Fl, it only takes you at most maybe 2 hours to get to a beach from anywhere in the state. I have the ability to get the most authentic food, see wonderful beaches, beautiful women, huge buildings and bridges, the everglades, the ocean, swamps, theme parks, pretty much everything but real mountains or desert or snow. Live where you have the ability to do what pleases you. Paying money to travel their and paying extra for something you could enjoy everyday is retarded. It's why when I retire in 3 years, I'm moving to Mexico and living like a king from 30 until I die.

when i couldnt afford it

bluepill, kek

I've traveled a few times. Most were road trips up and down the east coast and a few islands. Yes it was fun, but it's not a hobby. For a vacation yes, but it's expensive. Traveling could maybe help you realize where you want to live, but home is where you make it.

Nice projecting, buddy. But as a part of my 50% mandated government gibs I've had many school trips to many shitholes. It's fun, but not something fundamental to aspire to, I could go for a run or play some sports with friends and have fun as well

>underage prostitutes incel
>projecting his mental illness dreams
Where did I mention prostitutes Rebecca?
Do your clothes and furniture smell of farts and stale piss?
Travelling and exploring can be much more than waiting in a line for sightseeing. There are plenty of place to visit and discover for yourself. Keep consuming media as a substitute to your self-imposed imprisonment.

Where do I get a gf like this? I want to live with her in a comfy cabin, have children, tell stories around the fireplace and watch the stars together.

Attached: 1562690083522.jpg (957x745, 124K)

Utter state of your soul

TRAVEL KEK BTFO loosers

Everything you need is already within you, I don’t need to escape because I am already right where I am supposed to be. I already play the eternal game.

Americans are fucking retarded, every day I'm more convinced that you don't deserve to be on this planet

Flying machines are a mistake

I fucking live for traveling.
I have been to 4 continents and ~20 countries and I love it more than sex.
If you go to another country and are just staying in an AirBnB in a big city, going to a beach, visiting local bars, going to the popular tourist sights, eating ice cream while walking around in the city center... and that is it... then you are a normie, who is going to be sick of traveling very soon.
The key for me is to go to another country for some reason: studying, work, conference, visiting a friend, concert, visiting some special historical site... These will often mean meeting interesting people along the way and going to some events with locals, maybe get laid even. You wont feel like an isolated tourist. You will feel like you have accomplished something, rather than just being relaxed in a foreign country. Also, GTFO of big cities at some point also and go see the nature: skydiving, sports events, skiing, hiking, climbing, seeing animals, bike trip, surfing... fat people are subhuman

My dream is to get a job that requires going to different countries. Even if I make it with crypto.

Attached: adventureracing.jpg (1280x720, 250K)

>My dream is to get a job
npc

like literally tell us where will you go next and what you will do and how much it will cost
lay it out and we will destroy your dreams

Attached: 1563860300853.jpg (224x225, 7K)

here is a challenge to ALL travel fags
list where you will go and what you will do and how much it will cost
let us see your "good times"

Attached: 1563915836387.jpg (1097x932, 50K)

>fat people are subhuman
based

>I am poor, hate talking to people, hate going outside... everyone else should be like me as well, people should all have the same view on travelling, 100% of extra money should be in savings
not in fact based

common post the list
let us see

>go to japan
>get into a taxi and drive to soapland
>live in a soapland
>2 weeks later go back home

you literally lost money, lost rest, and got aids
total brainlet
you know sex is not much different from taking a shit objectively speaking

travelling has a huge carbon footprint especially when it comes to flying by planes... young people these days should be more focused on how to reduce it if you want to have any future at all (any except that one where we all burn in heatwaves)

are you guys crazy? as user mentioned here, traveling with a purpose ftw.

In my case my goal was/still kinda is banging foreign sluts, you guys don't know what you are missing.

1- They are easier
2- they are hotter
3- they are more chill

90%+ of the girls I banged are foreigners and some of them were quite ok while the girls I banged in my home city are borderline yucky.

Assuming I lived in a city with hot and easy girls yeah, I would probably have less motivation to travel but come on guys, you also meet some new people and become less autistic, which I see as win.

Besides, you guys don't feel curious at all to learn to speak another language?

Attached: f2Zo8MP.png (1148x646, 1.08M)

he had fun

worth it

You are proving non travel fags point. If you're spending thousands of dollars to bang sluts you could do it at home for cheaper. Plus you could improve your game. Literal NPC move where you resort to your last chance of getting laid instead of focusing on the core issues

No thanks, I am comfy.
You are the type of lazy fuck to probably see negative stuff in everything I would type. So what is the point? I have more than enough money to travel without putting a dent in my investing. I have found that I like travelling and some user on Jow Forums telling me why he wouldnt like it, wouldnt make me suddenly hate it.

>wanting to bang sluts who are less of a pain to deal with, hotter, more chill, and less yucky makes you an NPC
Yes, the patrician choice is to "improve your game" by chasing skanks.

>wasting your seed
having sex for anything but the purpose of procreation is beta territory

>get student gibs while on study exchange
>get student gibs while completing my master's abroad
Not spending my own money and staying abroad for several months at a time has completely ruined vacation trips for me. I can't imagine waging for a whole year just to spend 2 weeks abroad, rushing to see everything. I just might hide my whole dam networth into crypto and travel on welfare checks.

>having sex for anything but the purpose of procreation is beta territory
ahaha you're literally a nerd virgin. If you ever get into a loving relationship with a human woman, you will fuck like it's your job just for the fun of it. (but only for a while. Then she'll likely stop putting out so often.)

Sorry, user, but you have no concept of actual love.

Mindless infatuation =/= love.

banging sluts without paying ofc. I never banged a prostitute abroad. I mean, sure I payed for a plane ticket and had other costs, but I was mostly backpacking so it was rather cheap.

I can get laid easily in my city, but the girls that are interested on me are shitty. The hot ones that I would feel motivated to bang are not worth the effort, too much grinding for an uncertain income.

You are definitely right about core issues tho. However, I might be an exception, my self esteem was shitty and I couldn't progress in any area of my life. Because of banging those sluts I finally could start handling other areas of my life.

exactly. traveling for 2 weeks and doing normie shit is not worth it.

My last trip was last year. I traveled for 3-4 months and I still regret having traveled because it wasn't enough. So on my next travels I'm only doing 6 months+ at least

>but only for a while. Then she'll likely stop putting out so often.
yeah cos it was actually just her lizard brain being a prostitute to lure you in like the beta cuck you are.

Heavy medication, it's a cheap vacation

22, recently trying to travel mostly by train to save the planet so I can travel for a longer time before mass migration and war breaks out. Fat, gun praising SUV burgers won't understand

I have an NPC friend/acquaintance who loves travel, we went on vacation this year and beforehand he was telling me "trust me man, you'll get the travel bug"

I literally don't see what the big deal is. Sure, the views are nice and it's good to have a bit of novelty, but that's just the extent of it. It just isn't that impressive to me. I feel like it's the ultimate form of escapism.