How do I cope?

I cant get over the fact that I missed this.
How did my boomer dad miss this too?

Attached: cld01zx5wpb31.jpg (677x530, 70K)

ok boomer. Implying any one here remembers 2017

Youre going to miss it again

You know you wouldn't have held them that long, right?

You're telling me you wouldn't sell when your $600 turned into $6000 or even $60 000?

just buy chainlink lol

Attached: 1564009259798.png (1103x596, 161K)

why are you not buying chainlink you dumb fuck?

Attached: U16stxH.jpg (640x272, 61K)

Attached: 121234523445234.jpg (677x530, 64K)

This is what let's me sleep at night. I mined a couple hundred in 2009, thought it was interesting but would never go anywhere. Ended up formatting my HDD as I was experimenting with lots of Linux distros at that point. Flash forward to the pre GOX meltdown during that bull cycle I just drank myself into a stupor for a very long time. Didn't get back into Bitcoin until 2016, but I had a much better grasp on it.

I probably would have just spent it on weed on SR

quite the sensible chuckle, here.
also, top kek

pic unrel8

Attached: THOT.jpg (830x1037, 331K)

You missed the 1000x and the 100x but the 10x is about to happen. It aint over yet

I do - shit was cash

Attached: ww-bm-surprise-sex.png (527x775, 692K)

buy LINK before its too late

I bought $20 in btc in 2009, I have no idea where I even put it. I desperately try not to think about it.

if you knew the future you'd just go the greyhound races with $10 and walk out with $10m bucks. the truth is you hold "golden tickets" almost every day and dont even realize it. and how could you actually know? nobody does. there's no such thing as "visionaries" or whatever, that's a load of shit.

you either get lucky or you dont sometimes. or you actually work hard or come up with something yourself that gets you rich.

Yeah that's some shit boomers say.

>If I had bought amazon or microsoft stock in the 90's i'd be a trillionaire right now!

There are 7.53 billion people in the world and only 17.3 million BTC atm. There will only be 21 million BTC max. If you think you're late in the game, you haven't been paying attention.

I bought 50 in 2011 and then recycled my computer

i would have sold it well before it hit anything close to 20k maybe would have held on to 1 or 2 to see how high it would go

Working hard and coming up with something is luck too

Nigger o would burn my house down trying to find that shit

dont fucking make me cry

I tried to buy bitcoin back in like 2011 but couldn't figure out how too so I gave up, end me

what's your net worth now dude?