I fell for the STEM meme. What's a good side job that I can do on the weekend to meet college aged roasties?

I fell for the STEM meme. What's a good side job that I can do on the weekend to meet college aged roasties?

Attached: 1562187424110.jpg (412x489, 80K)

Kek. I work in stem too.
There are at most 1000 people in the world who can understand what I am doing and none of them are my boss. He cant even tell me what I should work on. I decide it myself, go to my office at 2pm, can call it a "home office" day anytime. Oh wait, noone actually csres if I call in bout my home office. I can just stay in and play vidya anytime I want and noone will even notice.
Smoke breaks every 1.5 hrs
If the day is slow, I have a liquid lunch in the pub downstairs.

I have to pull some eggplants through my anus once in a few months, but apart from that stem is great.

Waiter

I'm about to fall for the stem meme because I can't imagine studied something non.scientific for a bachelor atleast.
Should I get into informatics or economy in my masters?

Economics masters is worthless. Get an MBA after.

Attached: 1562781805105.jpg (1366x768, 247K)

Go create a business, an app, website, whatever it is. The internet has massive leverage. Most people don't realise this yet.

ty

What do you do then

If you aren't a completely autistic body odor ridden shitlord, you can get a cushy job with STEM and spend half your time not doing shit because none of your bosses know what it is you do or how much time it takes.

I often work with these STEM lords, and literally EVERY time I'm approaching their desk from an angle I can see their screen, they have discord open on one and some retro video game on the other and act like the teacher just called on them in class once they realize I'm standing behind them.

>my job is super important
> i never do it and no one notices
Pick one

Whole foods is pretty comfy side job

Programming isn't about arbitrary hours of labor, it's about having to fix x system or develop y program. If your boss has no task for you, you don't owe your "job" shit

>ITT only two anons actually show any reading comprehension by answering OP’s original question

I’m amazed at how incredibly stupid some of you are.

>What's a good side job that I can do on the weekend to meet college aged roasties?
Starbucks. Sadly you will want to kill yourself after the first few weeks of working there.

Thinking about going to a community college for an associates in "Computer Networking and Cybersecurity". Im mildly autistic (self diagnosed, high functioning), average intelligence. Going to a community college instead of a four year university for money reasons. Thoughts / advice?

Bartender but it depends what kinda bar, go to the club-y ones to meet young roasties

that sounds ultra comfy t b h

too be fair its just being treated as a shitpost thread. everyone knows what OP said, its just not worth replying to

this tbqh

Attached: letsgo.jpg (1600x1200, 1.68M)

Might be good. If it's mainly for money reasons and you are interested in university though you might want to look into low-cost state schools.

Attached: 7DCEAE21-E1A4-45AE-8743-E4906739F629.jpg (405x205, 28K)

econ masters is pointless. Its a field thats phd or bust, but you have to have a strong math background to even be considered. MBA is useful but you need a few years of experience in the work force for it to mean anything.

Science stuff in a startup

Stem is such a god damn meme
There's no way to scale unless you create a consulting firm or an app/virtual service which is hard AF to actually take off. should have been a HVAC tech, you literally pick up a mexican from homedepot, sell his time for 100/ hour and you profit day 1.
>wageslavefor50years.jpg
fuck everyone who spews the college stem wagecuckery meme.

Yea I know I already started stem but then I stopped after 2 yrs now I restardted again dunno why OIm doing this but everything but cutting edge science bores me to death.
I started my Biomed bachelor degree thinking about going into electronic bioengineering at an elite uni but even that is probably just gonna give me 120k a year.
I dunno man, going for a phd is good beacause you can do MSL or a patent attorney afterwards but in the end its just a huge waste of 4 years and everyone knows it but they still force you or expect you to do it because it proves "self-discipline".

so you get almost no money but maybe some stocks of the company? Thats how I heard it ends up being.

if youre a true businessman, stay the fuck away from college for the reasons i listed. if you just want an easy life where someone tells you to do shit, you dont do it, and you get paid, then go ahead and be an it cuck like me. while youre at it get some cybersecurity certs and and entry level role at a cloud service provider as customer service, moves up to sysadmin etc. w/ no degree req

I dont think there even is something to study that make you rich besides medicine.
Its really just the only way to have a stable and highly paid career with an open ceiling,

>What's a good side job that I can do on the weekend to meet college aged roasties?

Step 1 : be handsome
step 2: be rude
step 3: be a rude likable asshole Chad
rinse and repet with women

Kek, no stocks for me or colleagues.
They pay is considered high in my shithole