Hi Jow Forums

Hi Jow Forums

long story short Im a 30 year old virgin whos pretty much given up on life or ever getting a gf. I'll always wanted a family of my own but have come to terms with the fact that it's never going to happen. During the past 8 years I've been saving away money that was supposed to be used to buy a house and all that some day, but I no longer really have a need for that. What should I do with the money? Is it still wise to get buy a house? Should I invest it? Should I just enjoy it? Hafe about $120k. Any advice would be helpful. I never come to this board so pls dont ban me if this is considered off-topic

thanks

Attached: 23849329ur32jt32.jpg (700x525, 47K)

yeah buy a house. or invest it idk

you came to the right place kid... i already know what the first suggestions for your hard earned money will be in this thread

Attached: 101765993-98780532.jpg (1400x950, 144K)

LINK

Don't buy link

buy a wife and do exactly what you wanted to do

15% of your networth in Gold&Silver
25% into BTC

You still have 80k left you could use some of that money for a downpayment for a house.

If your job sucks and if you have a high paying skill you could quit your job and travel a little bit. Go to hostels and visit Bali to fuck some drunk aussie thots maybe you will start a family then by accident ;)

FUCK
I thought I got in there before the Link bag shillers

>but I no longer really have a need for that.
You don't have a need to move out of parent's house, at age 30?

I don't live at home, renting atm

buy BTC and LINK 50/50. Most likely you wont do it, but then you can look back at this message in 10 years and play with your calculator as you count the 8 zeroes, dreaming of what could have been. Also you should invest in a gym membership and do something about your virginity if it means so much to you

I kind of want to steer away from cryptocurrencies, although bitcoin looks interesting but I feel like I missed out on it.

should I buy physical gold silver or look into other ways?

then i would buy Gold&Silver for at leasts 30-40k you need to preserve some wealth imo and yes buy physical. Then buy a property with the rest a house will always be a houses no matter the price swings sure it would be nice to buy in cheaper but you can never know when it happens.

Don't buy BTC it will instantly go down to 4k and you will hate yourself for buying virtual money.

Lmao you get the best possible advice.

Nah, should I buy yellow rock or gray rock??

>30 y-o with 120k

Jesus Christ do yourself a favor and go take some vacation in Thailand for a few weeks. You'll lose your virginity and have the time of your life. You should REALLY do this man. There is absolutely no shame in losing your virginity with a prostitute. Hell if anything you need to do this because when you meet a serious gf-material chick in your area, she will definately sense your virginity and this will greatly lower your "value" in her eyes

Attached: MV5BOTdlNDM3MWQtZjU2ZS00OWNjLWJkYjAtNzE0MTliODkxMzRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc4Njg5MjA@._V1_.jpg (698x393, 62K)

I dont want to have sex with some slave who just wants to get paid. I dont want HIV either.

Just use a condom user

>prostitute
>slave

I'm not talking about some crackhead white thrash that blows your dick for $5.
Thai hookers chose that line of work because they enjoy sex and money.
They will be glad to do business with you instead of some 400lbs old fatass or a smelly pajeet. Hell they even bang for free if you're good-looking and/or got game.
As for HIV, it's nearly impossible to get it with a condom and besides, ANY random girl you meet could have it

lol 3D
Just Monika.

Attached: 1537842542376.jpg (800x970, 114K)

yea but dont the odds go up drastically with sex workers?

it should already be invested. is it just sitting in a chequing account? whether you should buy a house depends on a bunch of factors and math, consult a professional. get a hobby that involves meeting new people.

Since you're living alone get a small property in a good neighbourhood, something that'll appreciate in value. If you can aim to be well within budget, if you have a nice bit of cash left over then consider investing some. But if you're feeling down make sure to spend some of it, get out and have fun

There's also a vaccine or some shit you can take if your involved in risky behaviour so you don't catch hiv. But still use a condom there are other diseases you don't want to get.

Dieser Post hat mich spontan zum lachen gebracht. Ihr habt echt alle 'nen Knall. Und wenn es wirklich so ist... Was ist bei der Menschheit nur schief gelaufen?

this mail order from eastern Europe or philapines

if you buy the dip on link you'll become a multimillionaire by eof, without even trying you'll be literally drowning in pussy

Probabilities of HIV transmission per exposure to the virus are usually expressed in percentages or as odds (see chart at the end of this article). For example, the average risk of contracting HIV through sharing a needle one time with an HIV-positive drug user is 0.67 percent, which can also be stated as 1 in 149 or, using the ratios the CDC prefers, 67 out of 10,000 exposures. The risk from giving a blowjob to an HIV-positive man not on treatment is at most 1 in 2,500 (or 0.04 percent per act). The risk of contracting HIV during vaginal penetration, for a woman in the United States, is 1 per 1,250 exposures (or 0.08 percent); for the man in that scenario, it’s 1 per 2,500 exposures (0.04 percent, which is the same as performing fellatio).

As for anal sex, the most risky sex act in terms of HIV transmission, if an HIV-negative top—the insertive partner—and an HIV-positive bottom have unprotected sex, the chances of the top contracting the virus from a single encounter are 1 in 909 (or 0.11 percent) if he’s circumcised and 1 in 161 (or 0.62 percent) if he’s uncircumcised. And if an HIV-negative person bottoms for an HIV-positive top who doesn’t use any protection but does ejaculate inside, the chances of HIV transmission are, on average, less than 2 percent. Specifically, it is 1.43 percent, or 1 out of 70. If the guy pulls out before ejaculation, then the odds are 1 out of 154.
Keep in mind that thai hookers are cleaner than your average amerimutt and play the number's game if you wish.

>Keep in mind that thai hookers are cleaner than your average amerimutt
Source?

the source is dude trust me, I've been to enough hookers to know that they're more careful about diseases and health issues than your average drunk thot.

It isn't really all about sex. It's also discovering new things. Getting out of your comfort zone.

Make an account on thaicupid.com and filipinocupid.com.
If you're White, you'll literally have 100 messages within the first couples of weeks. Some are money-grubbing whores, but the majority are beautiful educated women that are surrounded by beta Asian males. All they want is the chance for a loving relationship that will lead to marriage.
Or do this is you only want to lose your virginity. Sign up to thaifriendly.com before visiting Thailand. Line up a bunch of women in Bangkok and Pattaya that will be waiting to fuck you for free as soon as you get off the plane.

Exactly me, even the age. Just don't care anymore.
Even worse is I only have

invest it in yourself senpai.
1. Try to fix your skin or something that may be turning girls off.
2. Travel. You have a good amount of savings, so try traveling and maybe you meet someone in one of those travels.
3. Go back to school. Work on a more advanced degree and maybe you meet someone along the way.

The point is that I want you to invest in yourself, and getting yourself out there. That is the only way. Putting your money in bitcoin, stocks, or some other shit won't chance your current situation. You need to try and improve your life/outlook, not your finances.

Does anyone remember the old days when people used to be glad not to be married and to be single because of the amount of fucking drama you'd have to put up with? What the fuck has happened?

you are weak which is why you resort to insect people