Have final round interview 2 weeks ago

>have final round interview 2 weeks ago
>recruiter reached out today asking for a copy of my resume, if I had any vacations planned and salary expectations despite having already done a final round interview
>also told me they would be making a final decision before the end of the week

Any HR anons here?

Why would they ask for all of this now?

Attached: 0CF6A5A5-536F-45D0-B927-06E505DB87D9.jpg (1024x1024, 168K)

Is that a man?

>she

ok if i were the elephant my trunk would be hard as fuck in this kind of situation

You're not getting the job
>My 15 year HR experience

Attached: charles.jpg (499x486, 41K)

Why so quick to question gender?

i would fuck no matter what it is

Just imagine the BRRRAAAAAAPPPPSS

Nice try glow nigger tranny

biological imperative to reproduce, schlomo

i would berry my dick so far inside her whoever could pull it out would be king Arthur

yummy

Attached: brapp39.jpg (901x1200, 228K)

Oh my god! She’s hitting the organic food section! I bet her box smells like sandalwood and hemp hearts.

You guys are such perverts I just want to cuddle with her and have consensual sex in the missionary position.

My girl is about as cute as her but she craves junk food, mcdonalds and trash in general and is about to destroy her body. Plus she spends most of her time watching trash tv and reading ghetto facebook posts.

meanwhile this thot might actually be literate and eats healthy organic food

Attached: brapp41.jpg (750x937, 118K)

That why no one will remember your name.

Girl or girl (male)?
regardless i'd smash that boipussy into oblivion

Attached: 1530156440004.jpg (916x963, 129K)

Put her on notice, fren. Eyeball a fit chick next time your our together. Make it noticeable and start cooking fresh, nutritious, meals at home. She’ll start feeling guilty and follow your lead. Only don’t complain if you’re soft and eat garbage yourself.

when someone asks for salary expectations, can I just answer that honestly or am I supposed to play coy

Not liking that stupid hat, but if lean her up against that case, thrust for a few seconds and fill her up with a hefty dose of love snot.

Ask about the pay scale, get an answer, then ask about the scale for “someone with my experience”. They offer, you counter offer with a confident response. That should at least ensure they don’t low ball you.

I’d lean **

White big ass deserves long dicks

Holy fuck this just hit me hard

Why’s that?

Aaaaand it’s a tranny. Goddamnit, biz, hoodwinked again!

You could have warned me.