Every Chainlink Integration as of July

Here's everybody that's now intergrated with Chainlink through July. in July, Chainlink saw 11 new partnerships. Now with tons of huge events coming up in the near future here for the company, I wonder what good news August and September will bring us marines.

In due time anons, in due time your bags will be pumped.

Attached: 12415626.jpg (958x506, 81K)

literal who's

This is as low effort as the fudding gets

No swift logo???

Fake! the Germans never even had any big mac sauce to drown jews during the second world war. The russians brought big mac sauce with them when they came over to "liberate" Germany

Attached: 5B4C7BB989124B1EAEF7A74A4D9E94F9.jpg (632x1184, 115K)

he's not wrong, those are actually a bunch of literal who's except for google (not a partnership, just a blog post shilling bigquery and talking about how chainlink can be used if developers wanted to use it, nothing useful came of it) and oracle who has 'partnered' with just about everyone in the crypto space that mentions the words 'oracle' and 'problem' anywhere within their whitepaper.

Attached: 1563549467973.gif (500x250, 1007K)

Thanks, now fuck off back to r*ddit

God, once I make it big from my LINK stack, I will commission an oil painting:

In St. Peter's dome, all are queuing to bend the knee and kiss Pope Sergey's ring

September can't come soon enough. I am counting the remaining days.

This is actually quite misleading as many of these force a number of other companies to be integrated as well. For example, the Quarkchain partnership brings another 50+ companies into the fold. There are well over 100 right now.

>and oracle who has 'partnered' with just about everyone in the crypto space that mentions the words 'oracle' and 'problem' anywhere within their whitepaper.
Who other than link? Sounds like there's a lot, i expect at least 10 examples thank you

the Google "partnership" is a blogpost by a literal who

Very nice, OP.
A shit useless token to integrate other shit useless tokens. Exactly what crypto needs.

Attached: 1518816967943.jpg (362x259, 19K)

>he doesnt know
Its all so tiresome

Oracle are putting 50 startups on their Witnet + Mobius platform

> Chainlink runs out of crypto projects to partner with
> Partners with governments, boomer stock companies amd literally everyone
> Price never exceeds 5usd

ori is a true gem
thanks twu

>partners

>namefag brainlet fudding in every link thread
this is good :D

Know what? That they're all useless shitcoins?

YOU HAD ONE MONTH (1) TO SELL BEFORE THE DEVS

Why would I sell I'm up more than 20x and this shit is going to triple digit $'s in the future. Don't be a fucking moron.

You had 2 years, give it a rest fudboy

ISDA announcement by 23/8, cap this

Gas me with hopium fren

Attached: C65C81F80E224770AF25340DCA075F90.jpg (2626x2620, 817K)