WHEN DO WE BREAK 9K AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHEN DO WE BREAK 9K AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1545177456939.jpg (1440x1416, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newlibertystandard.wikifoundry.com/page/2009 Exchange Rate
medium.com/coinmonks/did-tether-just-create-a-2-27-billion-monero-like-dark-pool-using-liquid-522178e4e508
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAHAHAHAAHHAHHA
>HE ACTUALLY THINKS BOBOS ARE HIS FRIENDS

false flags this shits going to 2k

>false flags
i wish...

Attached: Capture.png (91x125, 2K)

>ten years in
>still doesn’t realise he’s at the bottom

today we will mine finally 85% of all bitcoins Bobo.

15% left for the next 150 years , if you are not in you are retarded Bobo.

i'm waiting for the dip...

Patience fellow bobos. Our time will come soon. This weekend there will be bull blood on the streets.

Attached: D5CdrYnU8AAJq8J.jpg (960x726, 64K)

Everyone is which is why there will not be any dip.

It's a miracle that you can still buy bellow 10k and many newfags that bought in 2017 at 14k have sold.
So when we take off we break the ATH for real.

Attached: 300daysfromHalving.jpg (5315x3543, 1.78M)

Bobos blood

Attached: 1563461067691.jpg (1195x498, 62K)

from the major crypto websites, the bottom targets are 8k, 6k and 4k. i'm waiting for 9k, it HAS to dip there at least once

>taking advice from the same faggots who were calling for $1800 in march and missed the bull run

> price pumped over 10 000 000x
> it will just go up forever bro

Everytime there is a dead cat bounce or vertical pump, cointards launch into maximum hopium mode, spouting ridiculous nonsense with phrases like "ATH", "miracle", "last chance to buy below X", etc etc. Then when the bottom falls out (again), cointards disappear. There hasn't been a new ATH since December 2017, but this never stops them. Patience bobos. The fundamentals are with us. The market stays irrational for a long time, BUT NOT FOREVER.

Attached: bobo-cz.png (461x415, 251K)

>he can't read
i'm not taking they advice, that's why my target is way more conservative

pure, distilled
C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: 1553644875430.jpg (331x334, 29K)

>id is fucking "eEEEu PEE"
Kek has spoken, cointards are pissed on.

All those major faggots were calling 2.2k and 1.8k in december last year.

The reality is ugly but we have to accept it , people expecting the halving pump entered early this time , i mean it will be the third halving and everyone expects it.

So we are in an early bullrun bobos keep pushing down and they can stand the fomo bellow 9.5k.

First halving 300x gains in price
Second halving 115x gains in price
Third halving ? gains in price

Even if we do 30x from the 3.2k bottom we end up at 100k.

And 30k would be extremly pessimistic when you take into account we are going to have lower inflation than fiat and a recession is coming.

Attached: 1561437146659.png (474x550, 148K)

Thanks just bought 100k

>can't even break 15k
>WE ARE GOING TO 100K GUYS PROMISE!!!!
>BECAUSE IT HAPPENED BEFORE AND THINGS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!

>All those major faggots were calling 2.2k and 1.8k in december last year.
very few called sub 3k, the most called target was 3k and it bounced at 3100 or something

Enjoy losing money once this pump stops. It's being propped up so insiders can cash out, it's not for your benefit because they convinced you to wait for something that will never come. Pretty ingenious really.

Attached: 1532638743584.jpg (250x233, 6K)

>BECAUSE IT HAPPENED BEFORE AND THINGS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Yes the reduction in supply causes an increase in price.
It happened before and it will happen again it's an economic law.

>>WE ARE GOING TO 100K GUYS PROMISE!!!!

More than that probably 300k by 2021.

>can't even break 15k

from 4k to 19k were basically a few weeks , many people that fomoed during that period are selling as soon as btc reach the price again.
As a result breaking the ath is the hardest part , we already did 3x since the begining of the year , we only need to do 2x now to break the ath but due to the fomo of 2017 last weeks of the bubble this is the hardest part.

Attached: CitadelAirlines.jpg (5500x3000, 2.37M)

Nonsense every bobo faggot here was calling 1.8k and most of the internet was bitcoin is dead.

It's literally the same crap as always , halving pump , bubble forms due to news , collapse of 83% in price(ALWAYS 83% FOR SOME REASON), then the bullrun starts again.

But you would be correct that many people correctly targeted 3k but the were the minority.

Brainlet take. Bitcoin had no value at the start, you could put any number before the x.

checked

>most of the internet was bitcoin is dead.
not this time, there wasn't a panic like the other years because everybody accepted an 85% correction like btc did like 3 other times before

Bitcoin was an obscure coin distributed freely via faucets because it was only used by NEETs and criminals. In 2017 it was coopted by real criminal types and went truly international, capturing the public's imagination due to the meteoric rise in value, fuelled both by exchanges and retail money.

Today there are futures exchanges, there is no more retail money, all that remains is NEETs clinging on to stupid misguided hopes that things will happen just like before. These are the bottom feeders of society, losers who cannot fit into the system and decided the system is the problem, not themselves. Therefore they are so deeply invested that being wrong (again) will completely devastate them mentally.

Attached: daxt.jpg (700x701, 68K)

Court case got extended by 90 days bobo.

There was a massive panic , fees were above 20usd for a month and worse the altcoin scam shit that reduced btc dominance to 33% was a disaster for crypto.

But yes after the trouble happened btc continued to operate normally.

Bitcoin does not need investors to go up , only users , i am literally buying something with bitpay right now.

When you buy you add money into the crypto economy even if it's to buy stuff with crypto.
BTC is stronger now than two years ago , and BCH being accepted by for example bitpay means it will survive another bullrun as bch takes the pressure if fees go too high.

However you are right on the people being invested a little too much , but btc is not the only coin cultish , gold suffers the same crap from boomers and if we want to speak of the system , leftist public employees suffer the same crap for the state printing money to hell defending it even if it's destroying the youth.

BTC is no different from that crap.

it certainly had faggot
BTC first price was established in may 2009 at the rate of 1$ for ~1400BTC or about 0.00076$ for one BTC
newlibertystandard.wikifoundry.com/page/2009 Exchange Rate

First price you know about.

this price was established by satoshi himself, 1400 btc for 1$ was around the cost of mining at the time
so yeah BTC had a price 5 month after the first block was mined and since then it has gone up way over 10million times

kike cock sucker

>very few called sub 3k
You really weren't paying attention huh
On here we had threads with hundreds of replies calling for the 1.8k bottom
It went on for months

Soon! 9K Will be broken in a few hours when BTC finally goes over 10 000

Checked for truth

Here’s my secret to not closing my shorts, fellow bobros. Junk like Chainlink is still worth $2.20. Let that sink in. As long as garbage like that is so massively overvalued, despite what the price does in the short term, there can only be one long term direction.

>T:2016

WE FINALLY BROKE 9K!!!!!!

Because the perfect storm is brewing. Buy Bitcoin.

August. Buy ETHplode.

how are you bobos? are you suicidal yet?

Chainlink "junk" still works as a fast, cheap, transfer of value. You can pay Jow Forums in link or develope smart contracts on it. It can be the bitcash of Jow Forums when transaction fees get too high.

i closed my long from 9500 just now and opened a fat short, so we will be breaking 9k soon (and 8k soon after)

medium.com/coinmonks/did-tether-just-create-a-2-27-billion-monero-like-dark-pool-using-liquid-522178e4e508

Looks bobros, I was a bear too but this changes everything. If you are still shorting after reading this article, you are a retard.

please tell me you will never buy bitcoin.

same bobro.
high iq moves right here

I listened to the bears because they seemed to give sensible advice in comparison to pajeets and moonboys. Now I lost the chance to buy at 9200 and realized bear faggots are just parasites that feed off negative energy and doom and gloom gas the bears market war now!

Attached: 1563760216069.png (461x540, 163K)

I was calling 2.5k but bought around 3k after we kept bottoming. You always buy a bit above your target. This time, I'd like to see 7-7.2k, but I'll probably buy around 7.8k to be safe. Bulls are acting like being above 10k means the bull run is back. It hasn't broke 10.4k, let alone 11.2k. Downtrend until proven otherwise.

Not closing shorts till we pass 11.2k convincingly or hit my downside targets, and even if we broke that I'd easily be in profit for July. Been a good ass month since selling the double top.

i would say
70% of the board are bulls
30% are bears

out of the bullfags:
99% is hodltard that will never trade and thinks TA is a meme

out of the bearfags:
90% actively trade and will turn bullish once the right time comes
10% want everything to crash and burn (probably cause they bought the peak of the bubble and sold everything at a loss)

bears are at least 2 standard deviations smarter than bulltards

This is almost always the case with any asset, but it’s especially true with bitcoin.

It takes intelligence and balls to be a bear on a deflationary asset. Most bulls don’t even know how the fuck bitcoin works at a basic level

I honestly don't think bobos even play the game. They can't afford a seat at the table. They are just like the dopes that attend superbowl parties who say
>...sportsball!
and laugh at both teams whenever either side makes a mistake. Basically someone who falsely equivocates lack of commitment, vulnerability and risk with constitution and principles. You aren't mentally stronger because you abstain you are mentally weak. Not everything is worth jumping into, but planted feet will rot the legs

Moron. Why would I want to short the best performing and most volatile asset in the history of capitalism? If I go long and hodl, my potential gain is infinite and if I don't go on margin, or simply just borrow money from my bank there is no risk of liquidation at all. Meanwhile you can get easily rekt by a 20% up bart and take 100% profits at most. It's just not fucking worth the risk, you degenerate gambler.

>Most bulls don’t even know how the fuck bitcoin works at a basic level
Most bobo retards I've talked to don't even understand difficulty adjustments and the hash rate of the network. Your move.

Attached: 1508962489629.jpg (1561x2048, 319K)

9k broken we 10k now

10x your crypto with moon3d. bonus schemes awaits

fuck off pajeet

kys abdul

Fuck off, Pajeet.

this 100% speculation

so is crypto if you think about it

fuck off pajeet