Day trading is a scam bro. There's literally no patterns at all to the price of something

>day trading is a scam bro. There's literally no patterns at all to the price of something.

Attached: 1564579279809.png (1035x778, 105K)

Congrats, OP, you must have near infinite wealth by now, you cracked the code. Day trading is a great way to make money, what could possibly go wrong? The ~100% of people who fail at it were just stupid.

>There's literally no patterns at all

Said nobody, ever.

>The ~100% of people who fail at it were just stupid.
Yes

yes. the ones that fail have no trade plan. they don't know how to compound. it's a matter of finding good entries, and setups and leaving when you hit your % growth.

5 waves complete. Time for an ABC correction

t. Degenerate gambler
Name one trader or creator of a “system” who is a billionaire?
Didn’t that Elliot wave fag end up broke?

>Why yes, I make a living through day trading. How could you tell?

Attached: 1554029033875.jpg (758x644, 64K)

I forgot to put the fibonacci retracement starting at the end of the 4th wave, it literally lands on 0.618 again, at the same spot as the 0.382 of the whole structure.

can't wait for you to re-adjust the 5th wave in an hour or so

this is apple on the monthly chart, it might take a bit longer than that.

user, there are 25 lines horizontal lines on that chart. I hope you're fucking meming

>monthly chart
>day-trading
yikes

fractals, point remains the same

the 0.618 and 0.382 are the only ones that matter, sorry i didnt change the template

ehm, no it's not retard. a single whale can easy move the intraday chart, unlike the monthly movements that have some fundamentals behind them

>t. pajeet who never traded in his life

I can move the chart with 10 dollars on Binance. What are you on about?

I actually made .5 BTC "daytrading" on BTC-E back in the day and I'm a retard

I also lost like .1 BTC when I tried to do it again

>crypto
>fundamentals
nice joke

that you can find your "patterns" when day-trading, because it's basically random since every pajeet can move the price wherever he wants. and this is literally the opposite of what happens on monthly chart, while you say it's the same

good or bad, they are still called fundamentals, everything has them

You're confusing. Did you mean I *can't* find patterns? If so you're just arbitrarily choosing what time frame works and what doesn't. 1 Minute all the way up to one month works, don't choose things arbitrarily like a sensor.

If you mean I can find patterns... I am... just... you're an idiot.

>find a coin with a relatively stable short-term price (e.g ETH, who is bouncing between $200 and $220 for the last few weeks)
>RSI close to 30: buy and sell a stop loss order just in case
>wait for it to go up x%
>collect smol profit
This is how I do it, frens. I hardly lose serious cash, and can pull 1-2% easily on a day, even 10% in case of a really good trade and if the whales are swimming on the same direction as I am.

t. Sub-100 IQ

Attached: found fren.jpg (285x177, 11K)

>You're confusing. Did you mean I *can't* find patterns?
yes, misstyped

>If so you're just arbitrarily choosing what time frame works and what doesn't.
it's not arbitrary, it because the volume is low or the price change is way to small to profit. you can probably trade forex on 1m, but not crypto.

also all the pattern are confirmation bias and it's pretty much 50/50 whatever it will be broken or not. but you can always re-adjust your memelines and claim you were right from the start

>trying to predict tether prints
Kek

where do you trade?

I was only able to win back on BTC-E because from what I can remember their fees were very tiny

I used IDEX a lot until they came up with this Kill Your Customer thing. I switched to Binance but I'm looking for alternatives because I don't trust CZ too much - not anymore at least.

>the volume is low or the price change is way to small to profit
Why? Let me guess... It's too small because it's too small? Here is an example on the one minute chart, I know from several charts that it is possible in certain scenarios to profit based off one minute time frames.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-31_23-58-09.png (1532x824, 125K)

>reading tea leaves is a scam bro. There's literally no patterns at all to the pattern of the leaves.

Here I present the OP pattern.

Attached: 1564580098431.png (1035x778, 400K)

small because a poorfag can move it and break your meme pattern

>that pic
nice hindsight, in reality you would've redrawn those memeline at least 5 time. also you meme pattern was completed 1 time out of thousands of other time it didn't

Poor, small, again, these are completely arbitrary. You haven't given any reason that a one minute chart is fundamentally different to a monthly chart. You are choosing things arbitrarily.

literally this plus margin trading, I know it's a recipe for disaster but just don't be retarded or greedy when you're doing it. I've managed to up it with 20-25% gains per week in binance.

This. Problem is people try tp trade like they are DiCaprio, so they fuck up a lot.