Hey /biz

hey /biz
what would Jesus say about blockchain?
just wondering. tia

Attached: images (8).jpg (554x554, 57K)

It was already prophesied in the bible. Blockchain development today is setting the groundwork for the beast system in the future.

Attached: 1556557697158.jpg (613x960, 77K)

>tfw the mark of the beast is chainlink
fug lads

He would like the idea of a distributed ledger and say centralized systems are gay

He would also say the blockchain could be used for usury/mark of the beast, its all in how its applied.

>tfw you have to get the QR code for your Libra wallet tatted on you right hand and forehead or you can’t buy McDonalds

Attached: FF826C73-B4DC-417B-87A0-97382A173DFB.png (1324x992, 464K)

lmfao phones are now suddenly outlawed and tattoos project HUDs?

but only if I get chipped right? rn, we can still buy and sell with hard cash, is it really the chip, feels like something bigger, and it feels like we only have a 1 or 2 decade(s) left.

decentralize your love to every node

I have this dream that I became an elite, I had access to resources that I dont have atm, I joined the ranks and suddenly a man told me to exit, then I went out, fire came out of the building where I left. then I gathered all the resources and use all my power to arm distress people who are being haunted, I rescued them one by one until we became a pack. the military was our enemy and Im not even from burgerland, Im from a developing country that can still be considered as 3rd world. those enemies that haunted was like being mind controlled, they act as one. while we are running for our lives cause we refused to be one of them.

I guess ot just depends on the context, there is a lot of good that can come out of blockchain technology, we will just have to see where it goes.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

we live like rats, running from the mindless military while we find ourselves staying in ruins after ruins, after ruins as they would eventually catch up on us while bagging all of our resources with us, weapons, foods and some tradeable commodities.
we can hear the voice of the mastermind whos behind the mind control, threatening us.
some have fallen along the way while we find a new members along the way as well.
its so terrifying, it made me think that this might be the scenario of the revelation.

Human technology and wisdom. For all its strength, it still amounts to nothing in the face of the One who invented wisdom.

stupid beaner

It's an attempt to bind demons to serve humans. At least the idea implies we know they can't be trusted.

"what are you stupid or something?"
~Jesus

So the world becomes Shin Megami Tensei?

Why is this a bad thing?

we can hear the voice of the mastermind loud and clear, its in the air, no matter where we go. I asked for the father to help us but he is mute, we were on our own. no angels to catch bullets for us.
time has passed...
at the end of the journey, we were on a top of a hill and we can see the sunrise on the horizon which we havent seen for awhile. thats how the long dream ended.

We killed the kings and gave demons control long ago. If we can bind them successfully humans can be in control again.

>t. Literally demon possessed gnostic
>Babylon: with the knowledge given us by the gods, we can bend the spirit realm to our will
Babylon falls
>Assyria: with the knowledge given us by the gods, we can bend the spirit realm to our will
>user: with the knowledge given us by the gods, we can bend the spirit realm to our will
Thistimeits’different.jpeg

>Thistimeits’different.jpeg
Attempting to bind them is better than serving unconditionally which is what everyone does now. We are destined to try again and again to beat them. This time we have Christ.

>nekomata rips your dick off because you insult her
>fairy turns your limbs into vegetables because you are boring

Wow so cool.

If you’re saying bind them with chains in the depths of Tartarus until the day of the Lord, I 100% agree.

If you mean bind them with ancient meme sigils and try to enslave them to do your bidding, you will get 100% rekt. Jesus is unironically the answer.

He will say "10x your crypto with moon3d and be blessed"

Heresy

Attached: E45E90BE-6364-4C17-89F6-9E8BD0A7F822.jpg (400x225, 29K)

>If you mean bind them with ancient meme sigils and try to enslave them to do your bidding, you will get 100% rekt.
Dollars are ancient meme sigils that have power over humans and non human summoned agents (demons). If you bind demons to a cryptographically validated ruleset instead they can't grow in power beyond the specifications of the ruleset. You can't cleanse this world of demons because they're inherent to the nature of this world. Your flesh will always end up eaten.

Somewhat true. But what have we gained by binding Mammon to the dollar bill? A world in which men spend all their time working to serve that same demon. Sacrificing all of their time and energy to harness just a tiny bit of his power. An instrument produced, hoarded and used by the elite to erode the souls of men.

What about Molech? Bound to, and represented by an organization called Planned Parenthood. Have the lives of the innocent been spared by this binding? You tell me, user.

I have similar dream, always ends with me fighting bihind some wall with gun and blue hawaii shirt? is it some msg from ((them))

>what's gained
Bread and spaceships. As long as you place none of that stuff above God I think you're fine. The temptation to worship is more common than people think, when your life revolves around money you're in service of the demon not the other way around.

render unto mr shekklestien what mr shekklestien is due.

Attached: catholic.jpg (458x762, 21K)