PAJEETS!! REEEE!! Part 2

Since this was so fun yesterday, let's do it again. I may even have my VFX team do a custom portrait for you.

You know the fundamentals of a project are solid when the the best fud biz can come up with is just screaming pajeet over and over.

Bought at 859 vits, sold at 2256 vits. Now bought the dip at 1500 vits. Bags are packed for 4500 vits.

Now you can continue crying pajeet in this thread like the incels you are. In fact, I encourage it. It will bump this tread and those with more than two braincells will see this obvious gem.

Attached: biz incel 2.png (960x775, 354K)

Imagine being so mad that you made this thread lmao

Have a bump pajeet, I know you get paid per post in your threads.

POO IN LOO
I SEE YOU
PUTTING YA DICK
IN AN ELEPHANT'S
CABOOSE

Attached: 5d21c46d6dada.jpg (720x545, 47K)

>Jow Forums incels scream PnD
>Bought at 859 vits, sold at 2256 vits. Now bought the dip at 1500 vits. Bags are packed for 4500 vits.
>it's literally a pump and dump
Ranjesh, you have excellent grammar for a shitskin.

Thanks for the bump user! What do I have to be mad about my sweet sugar biscuit? I'm making money off the pump. You can too if you didn't let your hormones dictate your trading.

Attached: a1dcb2e3cb679.jpg (547x471, 31K)

That is a cute poem user. Thank you for that work of art!

Fuck SENT fuck BTC FUCK CRYPTO

Oh you poor child. Did you loose your lunch money playing with the big boys?

Oh man must be a link holder

I feel bad for him user. Jumping in with both feet into a market he doesn't understand.

X3 on SENT OP.

I was going to dump, but I always long fud.

Incles hate money. To make money means you need to take risk. To take risk, you must love your mommy enough to leave the basement.

Incels focus on an imaginary boogieman instead of price action. That is why they are all poor.

I bought sent so i can make people mad like you do guys
I wanna be annoying too

I embrace the fud. If you invite biz to shred apart the project and the best they can do is focus on some imaginary culture war, then it is a good sign for the project.

fucking stop pajeet, vidt has overtaken sent on idex your coin is ded

Thanks for the bump my sweet butter roll! Imagine ignoring a project that has thousands of daily users and sitting at an $8M mcap.

Just shut the fuck up with you pajeet scam coin

Hi my sweet little buttercup! Thanks for the bump!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 12.57.01 PM.png (1021x717, 476K)

Fuck you , you are just mad cause SENT is dumping to hell, get rekt noob

Seems fine to me my little butterball. Are you sure you are looking at the right project?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 1.02.58 PM.png (451x263, 36K)

Its only a deadcat bounce soon it will be back to 0 volume and under ATL

You amuse me user. Thanks for the bump!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 1.20.59 PM.png (1020x716, 309K)

The denial is strong on this one OP

I like to see polarity like this. Separates the wheat from the chaff.

Attached: Guess who.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Its pumping again.

>Scan Jow Forums for Increase in SENT keyword in ratio to Pajeet

>When Pajeet increases in relation to SENT, the Price increases

>Current trend right now

>LINK was the same at the start

Kek user, that would make for a good trading script.

How does it feel to be a street shitter?

I'm not sure user. I don't live in San Francisco.

kek

Attached: btcbro.jpg (800x600, 208K)

kek these are the ones that post skycoin and brap thots

P
A
J
E
E
T

Thanks for the bump my sweet anonymous peach. Have anything else to add to your high IQ post?

Nobody wants a decentralized VPN faggot

I beg to differ my ignorant little honey bee.

You see, centralized VPNs log, track, and sell your data. They also have to follow local jurisdictions and surveillance laws.

Let's take a look at Russia for example. Centralized VPN providers have been ordered to link their servers directly to the state censorship agency. You will find something similar in China and the Middle East. Now, would you trust a VPN that is directly linked to a government agency?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 6.40.09 PM.png (761x916, 191K)

OP tries to take away the insults hurled at this VPN pump and dump manufactured by Pajeet and Company by drawing attention to that fact that everyone here calls him out on his scam.

What's the thought here? If you spam your faggot coin enough people will buy it to get you to shut the fuck up? The project is trash and the only thing more trash than that is you OP. I hope you and your pajeets die from sepsis.

Get it? Because you shit in the street.

Hi my little brainlet bump buddy. That entire word salad you managed to type out with your moose knuckles doesn't contain one single coherent thought.

Care to explain why the project is trash? Enlighten us friend - use your high IQ and do your best. To me, it looks like SENT has more of a working product, use case, demand, and end-user adoption then 99.99% of the crap on this board.

My point of the post is to illustrate that the best FUD biz can come up with is isolated to pajeet and streetshitter. If that's all you got, it is a good sign for SENT. I am literally asking for the best FUD you can come up with, and that is the best you can do?

Still with us buddy? Here is your chance to destroy the SENT project once and for all! I for one, am excited to see your high IQ in action!

Kek

Based OP. Inviting the best FUD biz can offer and no one can deliver anything of substance. I’ll look more into SENT.

>getting so butthurt about being called a poojeet every thread for the past month that you start to make shitty mspaint comics
lmao

Hi my little sweet succulent flower. It does not bother me at all, in fact I invite it! Have any other good comments you can bless this thread with?

>20 replys
>"it doesn't bother me at all"
uh sure it doesn't sweaty :)

Hi my sweet cupcake. Of course it doesn't bother me - do you really need me to explain what I am doing here?

Each of your pajeet comments are only bumping this thread back to the top. This in turn gets more views to the thread. Those that are not completely brain dead will quickly see the strong fundamentals of the Sentinel project, bringing exposure and attention to a project fighting for your privacy and internet freedoms.

Have anything of substance to add by chance, or is that the best you have?

Kek OP this is hilarious

Have a free pajeet bump OP. I enjoyed this thread

I am glad I could be entertaining. Thanks bump buddies!

I keep seeing pump and dump, but the top wallets are still not selling any coins. Guess they forgot about the dump part.

anyone calculate the ROI on sent?

ROI as a token investment or ROI for hosting a node?